[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shone plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

File: and he was a shone.jpg (58KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
and he was a shone.jpg
58KB, 320x320px
Shone Dhelmise?
Shone Slaking?
Shone minior?
Shone mimikyu?
Shone sleepy babe komala babe?

Yes my friend of bitch, put pokemans in gts say the informashone of the pokmans lvl gender pronouns and nickname if having here and I give shone! you pick which shone! you want three shone? Take three shone! you want one shone? Take one shone! No shone? You are a homosexual. if I no find you you no get so if you put up donald trump maybe you get maybe you no get no way of the knowing but get shone today

Want to know the IVs? GET SHONE
Want to know the level? GET SHONE
Want to know the item? GET SHONE
Want to know the maiden mothers name? GET SHONE
No understand what i write? GET SHONE
Shone is good for you shone looks good shone smells good shone is best no stupid normies only shone
>>
Let's start solving the global overpopulation problem.
Also, let's start with OP.
>>
>>31663570
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
This is the best thread on /vp/
>>
File: porygon z wut.jpg (7KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
porygon z wut.jpg
7KB, 250x238px
>>31663570
>>
Is this a giveaway?
>>
you got me chuckle OP i have to admiti it

But now let's get real and kill yourself faggot
>>
>>31663592

Yes thank you my friend you get shone

>>31663705

yEs thank you my friend you get shone

>>31663912

yes Thank you my friend you get shone

>>31663919

YES thank You my friend you get shone

>>31663941

Yes which is yours? But Thank You my friend you get shone

>>31663942

Ys thank you MY friend you get shone!
>>
File: 1485232808140.png (2KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485232808140.png
2KB, 320x320px
>>
Is this your autistic way of announcing a giveaway?
>>
>>31664000
Well, I'll bite. Level 58 Golduck in an ultra ball, looking for a slaking.
>>
>>31663570
sent :^)
>>
>>31664009

Yes thank YOU my friend you like scaredy run away man he so good friend

>>31664018

Yes my friend YOU get TWOO shone

>>31664031

WHOAH MY FRIEND no name so i give to random man random man name is HUNTER he is new owner of SHONE!!!!!!! Many congratulations to SHONE OWNER HUNTER!!!

>>31664039

Thank you my FRIEND!!! I love all SHONES send to me please!!

>>31664063

MY FRIEND you are NO ME pretending to be me is crime in country my friend
>>
Am shone of vaccinashone?
>>
>>31664067
Well I'll be damned, it's a legit giveaway. Thanks for the Slaking, considering whether I want a different one.
>>
File: 1486177492966.png (151KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
1486177492966.png
151KB, 474x311px
>>31663570
Alright let's do this then.

Lvl 12 Miltank
Pokeball
Nickname: Mid-day milf (i know kms)

I'll have that shone Dhelmise my friend.
>>
>>31664067
Alright, IGN Hunter back for round 2. Deposited a level 32 Tentacruel for a SHONE minior.
>>
File: 1486174872197.png (32KB, 594x184px) Image search: [Google]
1486174872197.png
32KB, 594x184px
>>31664136
my IGN is TimothyPanda btw, SHONE plz
>>
>>31664078

Vaccinashone give autism friend be very wary of the government putting metal penis in you frriend but MANY THANKS!! YOU GET SHONE TOO!!!

>>31664127

YES FRIEND HUNTER!!! You get GERMAN SLAKING!! Owner was friend of mine! Many struggles were had but he is died now my ffriend very missed but please ENJOY SHONE LETARKING!!! HE IS MY FAVORITE!!

>>31664136

WHOAH THERE MY FRIEND! YOU APPEAR TO HAVE MAKING THE MISTAKING!!! You no include your name my friend!!!! BBUT NO WORRIES TIMOTHYPANDA IS NOW PROUD OWNER OF SHOOONE!! CONGRATULATIONS TIMOTHYPANDA ON FRIEND!!!!!!

>>31664155

WHOAH MY FRIEND!!!! Minior is no level 100! I can no give the SHONE!!!!! Many sorries are had letarking will have no friend at this moment sad times ahead friend
>>
>>31663570
IGN: magikarp63
Mon: Meowth-Alolan
Nickname: Lyn
Level: 35
Pokeball: Dusk ball
Want that shone sleepy babe komala babe
>>
How did you get all the shinies?
Did you ____ ______ ___?
>>
>>31664183
Tentacruel has been put back up without the level requirement. Thank you Mr SHONE
>>
>>31664190

ENJOY your new sleepy babe komala babe my friend! Very sexy pokemon in home country approval is made fofr this pokemon shone he is BEST SHONE OF ALL many congratulations are sent from ME and my friends in this thread CONGRATULATIONS MAGIKARPSIXTYTHREE!!!!!

>>31664220

YES NOW YOUR LETARKING HAVING THE FRIEND!!!!!! MANY SHONES TO YOU MY FRIUEND MANY SHONES TO YOU!!

>>31664216

injecting friends is for autism my friend!!!!! NO INJECTIONS OR IMMUNISASHONE!!!
>>
IGN: Runaburezu or just Runa, can't remember if there was enough space for long names
Pokémon: Magnemite named Mallow, looking for a Mimikyu
>>
>>31664263
Dammit some little shit traded me a normal Mimikyu
Putting up a Caterpie with no name this time
>>
IGN Richard
Lv1 male shellder
I want to fill my pokedex
I haven't seen a shiny slaking before, why not change that today?
>>
>>31664263

My friend I could no find the thing that deposited for mimikyu SHONE!!!

>>31664318

No can find the caterpie My fRIEND!!! please try again for SHONE!!!!

>>31664330

No can find my friend many sorries!!! please try again for SHONEE!!!
>>
>>31664354
>>31664263
>>31664318
Trying with a Swablu this time, there shouldn't be too many of those on the GTS
>>
Looking for Shone Dhelmise

IGN: Nocan
Put up an alolan, female vulpix, lvl 1, in a moon ball
>>
>>31664354
Lv34 male metapod named Pod-man
Looking for slaking
NO ONE should have one that high leveled
>>
>>31664373
ANOTHER
DAMNED
MIMIKYU
WHO KEEPA TRADING ME THESE SHITS
Female Psyduck in a Poké Ball with no nickname this time, please work
>>
Can i get multi-shone?
>>
>>31663570
Looking for Shone sleepy babe komala babe

IGN: cherry(with a diamond symbol)
Deposited level 29 female Snorunt
Thanks in advance.
>>
So, are these legit, or hacked in?
>>
>>31664450
Shone
>>
>>31663570
I'll take a shone minior

IGN: Chicken-chan
Deposited: Level Magnemite named Magnameme in a Poké Ball
>>
>>31664480
fuck forgot to say Magnameme is level 8
please shone
>>
>>31664373

SWABLUE was stolen BEFORE MINE EYES VERY!!! I saw it go my frien dmany apologies too slow in old age friend!

>>31664382

MANY Vulva in GTS my friend FINDING lvl 1 vulpix impossible my friend!!! maybe make lvl 15

>>31664396

MANY CONGRATULASHONES TO MY NEW FRIEND ON HIS SHONE!!!!!! PLEASE ENJOY MY FRIEND!!

>>31664407

MY FRIUEND ENJOY SHONE!!! THIS SHONE WAS OWNED BY THE VERY FAMOUS JOHN STAMOS!!!!! CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND!!!

>>31664415

Two shone three shone four shone five shone seven shone eight shone nine shone ten shone any shone my friuend you can get as many shone as you want! But no six six is for the devil

>>31664425

my friend it hurts me very much to my penis to say that your snorunt has been STOLEN frome me! no believe whoever send you that NO SHONE!!!! please put another for your SHONE SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!

>>31664450
>>31664454

THANK YOU MY FRIEND for telling these man the answers to his question you get TWENTY SHONE!!!!! CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND!!!!

>>31664480

my firned many pains to say i no can find your magnemite

>>31664492

even lvl 8 magnemite no can find please try again for your VERY OWN SUPER SPECIAL SHONE!!!!!! AND GET MANY CONGRATULASHONES!!
>>
IGN: Mike23
Finneon lvl 18 fem jap quick ball is up.
Asking for dhelmise
Thanks, shone-kun
>>
I would like a shone dhelmise.
Deposited a lvl 28 female bruxish
Ign Tyler
>>
>>31664506
I will put up a different Pokemon in place of my Snorunt, still looking for Shone sleep babe komala babe!

Deposited level 17 female Fletchinder
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31664506
trying again on my copy of Sun with more mons. still asking for a minior

IGN: smol
Deposited: Level 30 male Gumshoos in a pokeball
>>
>>31664562
fuck again the name is Donald
>>
>>31664554
Got sniped
Deposited a level 1 dhelmise in a dusk ball
Ign tyler
>>
>>31664561
I got sniped again. Still going for Shone sleep babe komala babe!

Deposited level 3 female Spinarak
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31664562
>>31664575
got the shone. thanks opee
>>
>>31664540

Many dark days friend, shone dehlmise no is 100!!! please try again for the level 1(ONE) dhelmise owned by very famous KIM KARDASHIAN MY FRIEND!!!!

>>31664554

Some stealer STEALS the pokemon my friend many apologies the rubberment of AMERICA tries to ruin me my friend but NO BELIEVE I ONLY GIVE SHONE!!!!!

>>31664561

your pokemans TOO good my friend rubberment of AMERICA stael your pokemans to FRAME me i only give SHONE! PLZZZ give bad pokemans no good so no steal

>>31664562

CONGRATULASHONE ON SHONE MY FRIEND!!! PLEASE ENJOY!!! IS BEST MINIOR OWNED BY THE VERY FAMOUS MICHAEL BUBBLY!!!

>>31664575
Donald is now my newest FRIEND!!! THANK YOU MANY MANY THANK YOUS! maybe now i owndonald the rubberment of AMERICA stop ruining me SHONES FOR FRIENDS!!! ALL YOU MY FRIENDS!

>>31664590

MANY CONGRATULASHONES TO TYLER!! ENJOY YOUR NEW SHONE!!!! he no like to work only relax but no mean he LAZY he STRONG like your parents and you!!!!! YOU ARE SO STRONG TYLER GOOD JOB YOU MAKE MANY GOOD LIVING T HINGS ENJOY LIFE MY FRIEND

>>31664638

ENJOY THE AMAZING PERFECT SLEEP BABE KOMALA BABE!!!! HE IS AMAZING AND WAS OWNED BY THE VERY FAMOUS MELISSA JOAN HART!!! ENJOY MY FRIEND MANY MAN GOOD SLEEPS FOR YOU YOU ARE AMAING!!!

>>31664644

NO MY FIRNED thank YOU for DONALD now rubberment of AMERICA must be the nicest to ME!!! SO MANY LUCKS I AM NOW THE DANCING TO THE SONG OF THE VERRY FAMOUS LITTLE YACHTY!!!
>>
>>31664540
Redopisited my finneon
Waiting for SHONE
Thanks
>>
>>31664667
>>31664693
>>
>>31664693

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND MIKETWENTYTHREE!!!!!! ON SHONE!!! MOST AMAZING SHONE!!! this no relax like other shone this ADAMANT HE STRONG and has VERY BIG BIG BIG ANCHOR ARMS MY FRIEND HE WAS OWNED BY VERY FAMOUS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND!!!! Finneon will NO be my friend ALL finneon is poop on stick I THROW AWAY SO SORRY but no throw you away you are friend and amazing!!!

>>31664710

ENJOY THE SHONE MIKETWENTYTHREE!!!!!!! you give me poop on stick but me no care me STRONG and mine very good friend make sure that me have mine very own DONALD TRUMP!!!!!! AMAZING!!

NO RUBBERMENT OF AMERICA STOPPING THIS!!! WOW AMAZING!!
>>
>>31664667
Thanks for the amazing perfect sleep babe komala babe!

I will now ask for a second shone, the shone minior.

Deposited level 39 female not shone Komala babe
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31664540
This anon here again, this time asking for shone minior.
Put up another finneon, lvl 15 fem pokeball
Shone shone shone
>>
>>31663570
Holy shit, you are an amazing person OP.
>>
>>31664755

OH NO somebody stealing not shone Komala babe this is awful!!!! America hating with the hate and ban of amazing SUPER FRIENDLY MUSLIM!!!!! MUSLIM ALL FRIEND!!!! America lie never terrorist only TERRIERIST we love ALL terrier PUPPIES MY FRIENDS!!!!

>>31664783

OH NO TRAGEDY STRUICK!!!! Poop on stick was stolen!!!!! please try again my friend for your SHONE this one is NAIVE VERY SORRY last man take the ADAMANT OHNO!!!!!! and Jolly was STOLEN from you too!!!

>>31664787

NO MY FRIEND YOU are amazing!!! AMAZING LIKE!! I hear good things about you my friend happy birthday merry christmasIbut my friend seriously only Allah christmas is no real many sorries to have to say thisbut i RESPECT and hope you ENJOY CHRISTMAS!!!! WOW SO MANY GOODS and happy NEW UEYAR OMG A NEW YEAR FOR YOU TO BE AMAZING!!! WOW ALREADY TWO MONTHS AND YOU ARE SUPER AMAZING!!!
>>
>>31664755
Those Japs seem to really like my Pokemon, they sniped again.

Still going for Shone Minior.

Deposited level 1 male Natu
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31664826
Ohhhhhhh noooooo
OK i put up miltank of good milk, you need milk to stay stronk
Lvl 14 super ball

<3
>>
>>31664837

NAIVE SHONE FO RYOU!!! CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND!!!!! please enjoy even though he black person he GOOD person!!! treat many people very good no judge the black he just like green bu tblack!! MANY ENJOYS FOR YOU FRIEND!!!

>>31664883

Miltank is the GREATEST!!! MANY MILKS NOW FOR ME IN AGING TIME!!! thank you my friend ENJOY!!!!! Miltank is FAVORITE WOW FOR MILTANK YOU GET MINIOR THAT WAS OWNED BY THE SUPER STAR SUPER FAMOUS DAVID HASSELTHEHOFF!!! WOW!!!
>>
>>31664922
Thanks Shone OP, you are truly the shonest of them all!

This will be my third and final Shone, the Shone mimikyu cutie.

Deposited level 1 female Natu
Thanks in advance.

I hope you enjoy the Natu couple, I gave you a boy and a girl so you can make many more Natu and maybe get a Shone Natu.
>>
Thanks for the Mimikyu
Not sure if it's legit but even if it isn't I can trade it to someone who doesn't care
But I'm keeping it
Anyways, putting up a Spearow named Pecky for another Mimikyu, IGN Runaburezu, Message is Please trade with me
Loving this thread, by the way, much better than whatever shitpost died for it
>>
>>31664883
This time asking for shone monkeyman of lazyness, really like lazy monkeyman, he doesn't afraid of anything.
Paras lvl 19 female is up called sam. Please don't eat sam, he good guy
Thx
>>
>>31664988
Oh no, the Japs are at it again!

I put up another lvl 1 girl Natu, hoping to get Shone mimikyu cutie
>>
>>31665051
Do not upload bankmons, they are valuable ware.
Upload semi-common shit nobody ask's for, like skarmory, fearow, finneon and such.
>>
>>31664988

STOLEN AGAIN MY FRIEND!!! any no SHONE IS FAKE!!! I ONLY SEND THE SHONE!!! Natu TOO GOOD FOR ME I LOVE NATU BUT HE TOOG OOD pls something no so good my friend your generocity is TOO MUCH try again for your SHONE!!!

>>31665002

I can no find your spearow my friend! Spearow strong like spear mighty africans use or arrows mighty Nordics use!!! but no can find!! LEGIT IS MY FRIEND!!! I KNOW GUY WHO MAKE POKEMANS HE SAY TO ME little Othello you no can make the hacks so I no do this! ONLY THE LEGIT AND MY FRIEND who is very famous and is named JOHN GAMEFREAK TELLS ME THIS!! I KNOW HIM!!! HE MY FRIEND!!

>>31665014

SAM THE PARAS IS NOW MY FRIEND!!! ME LOVE MUSHROOMS!!!! they are the best!!! Thank you so much and CONGRATULASHONE ON YOUPR VERY OWN SHONE!!!! No own by famous person was owned by mine friend!!

>>31665051

ONCE AGAIN STOLEN BY KAFIRS!!! they set to frame me for lies!! BUT I ONLY GIVE SHONE and Natu is TOO GOOD my friend I can no own Natu for he is BEST like NARUTO MANGA!!!! now Boruto!!!!

>>31665099

WOW many thanks for being right friend! that person TOO NICE give TOO MUCH VALUE FOR ME!!! is sad I never own the NARUTO NATU but is normal!!! EVERYONE HERE INVITED TO MY BBQ IS TOMORROW FRIENDS and make sure to bring your shones ESPECIALLY SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE THE GREATEST!!!!!
>>
>>31665113
I'll try putting up the Spearow again, and I'll stop at this second Mimikyu, don't want to take more than my fair share
>>
>>31665099
Ok, I will try.

>>31665113
Sorry Shone man, I wanted to give you a good Natu couple.

Deposited level 15 female Luvdisc
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31665138
The Japs really want my Pokemon, even the not very good ones. I will now put the worst one I have.

Deposited level 15 male Zubat
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>31665130

No can find spearow MY friend very sorry many apologies TOO MANY FEAROW is impossible for a humblebee like me to go through TWO BILLION spearows my friend please try again for SHONE!!! no worries take ALL shares my friend TEN SHONES TWENTY SHONES IS ALL SHONES FOR ALL PEOPELS!!!

>>31665138

THE JAPENESE LOVE LADY BOY!!! they take ALL your pokeMANS!!! you put luvdisc? THEY TAKE you put NATU THE GREATEST? THEY TAKE many sorries my friend for time wasting is no me trying i try very hard but you no get SHONE pls try again get SHONE FOR MANY CONGRATULASHONES!!!

>>31665195

CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND CHERRY! PLS come to my BBQ will be AMAZINGH!!! TOMORROW AND THE SUPER FAMOUS ANDERSON SILVA WAS THE OWNER OF THAT MIMIKYU!!!! MANY WOWS MANY YES PLEASE ENJOY AND HAVE GREATEST 2017 EVER be the YOU that YOU want to be WOW is great YOU GREAT for you giving me my FAVORITE ZUBAT THE BATMAN!!! HE WILL HAVE HIS FRIEND FLETCHINDER THE ROBIN AND THEY WILL SAVE ALL US FROM KAFIRS!! WOW MANY THANKS AND CONGRATULASHONE!!
>>
>>31665221
Thanks OP, you beautiful shone man! We battled those Japs together.
>>
>>31665221
No more Spearow, I'll just put up a male Igglybuff in a Dream Ball, level 40. Same IGN and Message as before
>>
Thanks for the Mimikyu, OP, you lovable scamp
>>
>>31665221
Pinsir wants to help at beautiful BBQ, so i put one up for sleepy komala Babe
It's lvl 54 fem net ball, very good at cutting meat.
>>
>>31665239

YES MANY BATTLES WITH JAPS!!! JAPS ARE STRONG WOW! ALL asians YAKUZA!! e careful with their pokemans because yakuza pokemans are strongest pokemans!!! WOW JAPENESE AMAZING!!! WOW

>>31665292

I FINALLY FINDING THE IGGLYBUFF WOW!! IS SO CUTE I NOW must be buying the IGGLYBUFF PLUSHY WOW!!!! I never knew it had red eyes like the greatest ever KAKASHI SENSEI!!! CONGRATULAshone ON GREAT MIMIKYU!!! He needed friend because i too busy to be friend but now you be friend and you two e HAPPY!! ENJOY 2017!!!!! Remmeber Allah is GREAT and you are GEAT!! you smart!! People say you smart I HEAR!!! MANY GREAT THINGS OF YOU ARE SAY MY FRIEND!!! People tell me THIS GUY IS GREAT!!!

>>31665327

NOO MY FRIEND I NO LOVABLE YOU LOVABLE!!! I hear MANY A GREAT THINGS BABOUT YOOUUUUU!! pleasse have amazing the life and be very happy my friend for you are fortunate to be YOU!!! WOW!

>>31665336

ANOTHER SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE IS SENT!!! GREATEST OF SHONE HE PROTECT YOU! you have bad day? SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE SAY SLEEP AND BE HAPPY!! you sad? NO NEVER! YOU now owner of SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE THE GREAT! HE MAKE SURE YOU HAPPY WOW CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND FOR BEING GREAT AND BEING FRIENDS WITH SLEEPY BABE KOMALA BABE!! Pinsir is GREAT!!! he help with BBQ to kill the Cows PLEASE no tell friend who give me MILTANK that we will eat the miltank he say to me is for milk but me very POOR AND HUNGRY need the meat of MILTANK FOR NBBQ AND IS GREAT NOW PINSIR HELP ME!!!! WOW CONGRATULASHONES AGAIN MY FRIEND AND BE HAPPY FOR YOU ARE ALIVE AND AMAZING EVEN IF YOU KAFIR YOU GOOD KAFIR!
>>
Looking for Shone Mimikyu.

Put in a level 1 male Espurr in a Great Ball.
IGN: Jenny
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that will help me in my adventure.

Cheers.
>>
>>31665515

ESPURR the great kitty of autism has been STOLEN friend I THINK THE JAPS AGAIN!!! I use to thinking it was AMERICA but it was JAPS ALL ALONG my friend CHERRY he KNOWS THIS!! HE TELS ME THIS!! pls put something that is no good my friend! for putting good things for GREAT mimikyu is bad! GREAT mimikyu EVERYWHERE my grandmother is GREAT but no knows videa games and even SHE have the GREAT MIMIKYU! Contiunue to be great my friend i know you are GREAT for instead of giving me the poop on stick known as fineon you offer THE GREAT ESPUR WOW! SO GENERUS!! but pls friend i no want you get commen mimikyu for GREAT ESPUR!
>>
>>31665396
hello i am David i have put level 44 male Boldore in heavy ball name stone in GTS and am hoping for a shone Minior thank you
>>
>>31665568
Oh no! I'll try again with a level 37 Skarmory. Thank you Shone Anon.
>>
>>31665396
My sides.
Good one, man.
Put up a tentacool named Kraen in an level ball because it wants to be hot shit. It's lvl is 18 female
Asking for mimikyu, the last one for me. Thanks for shone and the lulz
See you at BBQ
>>
>>31665568
>>31665580
somebody has taken precious stone
i have put up level 1 pink Minior with the original trainer Zal for shone Minior please
>>
>>31665648
Oops, my mistake, my shone Mimikyu is here! Thank you Shone Anon very much for my new shone friend!
>>
>>31665660
sniped again... i will find a worse pokemon to trade
>>
>>31665614
Oh got sniped.
Mudbray for help is up
Fem lvl 13 pokeball.
>>
>>31665580

THE JAPS STRIKE AGAIN MY FRIEND DAVID! NO BELIEVE KAFIR I ONLY GIVE SHONE LIKE ALLAH SAYS IN BIBLE VERSE MATHEW 24!

>>31665592

CONGRATULASHONE TO MY FRIEND JENNY! HE GETS THE GREAT SHONE MIMIKYU!! This mimikyu ONLY EATS BERRIES!!! no can give other item ONLY BERRIES! he was owned by the super star mega famous KALEEL WHITE!! YES THAT IS STEVE URKEL my firend enjoying this please!

>>31665614

YES WE WILL HAVE THE SIDES FOR THE BBQ!!! but sad news my friend! THE JAPS HAVE STOLEN YOUR TENTACOOL!!! pls be trying again my friend!! yes thank you!!

>>31665648

WOW somebody stealing the poop on stick evolution! Many sorryes my friend sad times for all the JAPS STEALING I MAKE DRAWING OF THE SLEEPY BABE KMALA BABE!!

>>31665660

WHAT IS YOUR NAME FRIEND? SEE MANY PEOPLE WANTING THE MINIOR FOR MINIOR

>>31665673

WOW IS GREAT!! please ENJOY my friend you are the welcome to MY BBQ TO EAT THE GREAT FOOD! IS TOMORROW WOW! just be coming to my house and you eat with ALL MY FRIENDS HERE WOW!

>>31665709

YES FRIEND! Please i am be sorry for being so slow but i am OLD my friend and SLOW my internet is that of the POORS because ALLAH wills it! BUT I KEEP TRYING I WILL ALWAYS TRY FOR YOU MY FRIEND! PLEASE BE HAPPY!!

>>31665717

No can find your AMAZING MUDBRAY WOW! Sorry my friend for the japs snipe ALL that is posted here as ATTACK ON ALLAH! WOW is great JAPS are SO STRONG they attack MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS are strong so that means JAPS ARE SUPER STRONG WOW!!! IS GREAT please try again my friend and i will try to be the faster
>>
hello friend, i am needings the shone dhelmise for boat journeys and stoppings
IGN: Pete
Deposited a lvl 20 female Munna in Dream ball
many thankyous, friendly man
>>
>>31665755
hello it is David again i have put a female level 13 Grubbin named buge in the GTS for one of your great shone Miniors
>>
>>31665755
Mudbray is a shitty worker, too many of him.
Put up another Miltank for BBQ because many people will come to BBQ.
Fem lvl 12 great ball
>>
>>31665758

Your GREAT MUNNA WAS STOLEN FRIEND! IS way too great!!! many sorries for I was slow! I SAW HER but Allah gave me the POKEMON ALREADY TRADED I NEARLY CRY MY FRIEND SO MANY SORRIES for my slow friend but rejoice for there are LIMITLESS tries!!! WOW IS GREAT!!

>>31665832

WOW david CONGRATULASHONE!!! you are GREAT man this grubbin IS
GREATT!!! MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU in this GREAT 2017 YEAR FOR YOU!!! yes 2017 is FORYYOU DAVID YOU GREAT MAN my friend say he hear people say WOW DAVID IS GREAT!!!

>>31665844

MANY THANKS MY FRIEND butg please no tell people we eat miltank some other friends give miltank and we will EAT with MIGHTY PINSIR TO HELP WOW!!!! but friend give ONLY for milking so only no say about this! CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND PLEASE ENJOY! this Mimikyu has the great RED CARD WOW!!! he no like being touched because he from papa new guinea semen warriors so because of forced semen feeding he now no like being touched many troubles he having but he GREAT like YOU GREAT ANYWAYS WOW!! ENJOY MY FRIEND!!!
>>
>>31665916
thank you so much for shone Minior is my favorite gen 7 pokemon and shone even better GREAT
>>
>>31665916
do not worry friend, i have put up another one, but it is lvl 40
many thanks friend
>>
>>31665916
Thanks for sweet shone dude.
Sweet shone and BBQ, what do you want more? Oh and milk.
Give SHONE to the people, receive slaves and pray to Allah
Thanks
>>
can i have a shone baby komala?

deposited a lv16 female poliwag
IGN Naomi
thanks shone op <3
>>
>>31665932

No my firned masny thanks for you!! you are GREAT wow! Congratulashone AGAIN! TWO TIMES IS GREAT!!

>>31665959

Munna is TOO great friend please no waste your GREAT munna for the kafirs mimikyus! use something no so good but no super commen cause then I no can find WOW is NO great!! many sorries my friend treachorus japs attacking for me! they stealing me to mamke people thing i no give shone BUT I ONLYH GIVE SHONE LIKE ALLAH BE SAYING!!

>>31666054

YES MY FFRIEND YOU ARE ALSO ALLAH LOVER! is GREAT! you are GREATEST ONE HERE and I wishing you many many namaste and greatness! As the Muslims say "Erev tov schmuck!!!" wow is great that in my language means many loves to you!!!

>>31666055

WOW ANOTHER SLEEP BABE KOMALA BABE!! HE IS GREAT!!! Please ENJOY your Shone NAomi my FRIEND YOU ARE GREAT!! I hear people be saying NAomi he is man of GREAT stock and has BIG PENIS!!! WOW!!! you are GEAT! have amazing 2017 my friend and please come to my BBQ tomorrow! is at my house all know how to get to my house just walk and you will be there friend!! ALL shones comeing to me bbq and YOU TWO GREAT NAOMI WOW!!! BTW that sleep babe komala babe was owned by the great SUPER FAMOUS SUPER AMAZING NAOMI RUSSEL!! WOW luck is YOU!!!!!
>>
>>31666162
do not worry friend i have deposited non great poke for shone dhelm
IGN: Pete
Deposited a LVL 18 female cubone
Thanks giver of shone
>>
MANY sorry friends my mother of bitch told me to be stopping for is prayer time at the local kiosk!!! MANY GREAT TIMES AND DAYS FOR YOU ALL!! WOW!! you are ALL GREAT!! please be having amaazing lifes my friends and remember Allah is great he gives many SHONES SUCH AS SLEEP BABE KOMALA BABE THE GREAT!! WOW!!! YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND SO COOL!!!

Except poop on a stick finneon

>>31666332

CONGRATULASHONE MY FRIEND ON YOUR DHELMISE!!! WOW! IS GREAT!!!! please take great care of him for he was owned by the super famous mega star MARY KATE AND ASHELLY OWLSEN!!!! WOW IS GREAT!! please have amazing day and life yes!!
>>
>>31666403
Have a good one.
Thanks kind OP. Love the shones

<3
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.