[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: article-11.jpg (478KB, 1570x1000px) Image search: [Google]
article-11.jpg
478KB, 1570x1000px
Ask anything to a guy who refused to purchase Gen V and refuses to purchase Gen VII because the starters were shit-tier
>>
>>31661734
Why don't you off yourself?
>>
>>31661734
Why do you think people care what you have to say?
>>
>>31661734
Why are you so butthurt by trivial shit?
>>
>>31661734
Why didn't you kill yourfelf yet?
>>
>>31661734
>not liking waifusnek
>>
>>31661744
>>31661764
I have to see the Pokemon series end with god-tier starters
>>
>>31661734
Glad that you like them!
Heard the news yet? My starters were so good that Ohmori wants me to design the Gen 8 ones aswell!
>>
>>31661796
I don't know who that is and I don't watch PokeTubers
>>
>>31661734
What are your top 3 starters of each type
>>
Who gives a fuck about your unknown ass tho?
>>
>>31661862
Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile
>>
>>31661910
No, i mean top 3 fire, top 3 grass and top 3 water.
>>
>>31661910
Jesus christ this explains everything. Please stay away from Gen 5 and Gen 7 games forever.
>>
Ya did great, the bad news is, it barely affected the sales overall due to sheep, so you're gonna get starters you won't like in the next generation as well.

Brighten up, you can always purchase the games and enjoy them without giving a utter crap about the starters.
>>
>>31661981
>you can always purchase the games and enjoy them without giving a utter crap about the starters.

What!?, you're telling me to ignore the fact that there's people playing the game RIGHT NOW, using those disgusting baracat and trannyseal and not killing themselves for having such disgusting taste!
Unacceptable!, i must bitch and moan until we can finally have our perfect starters!, if only gamefreak would hire that guy who did Ballio, everything would be perfect and my popplio wouldn't be now a stupid gay seal!
>>
>>31662102
Fuck off falseflagger.
>>
File: IMG_2825.jpg (59KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2825.jpg
59KB, 514x536px
>>31661734
>letting Pokemon you don't have to use affect you this much
>>
>>31662102
lol Ballio
>>
>>31662102
>Implying you can do anything regarding those people

Also, this is bait.

Seriously, if you don't like them, don't bother with them. You've got plenty of other starters to pick and you don't have to be dependent on starters exclusively either.
>>
>>31661910
lol
>>
>>31661734
neck off hazeldex
>>
>>31661932
I thought that's what you meant but the only good starters are Charizard, Greninja, and Sceptile. Everything else is unacceptable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.