[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT dreams youve had about pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_n2uzdqs0X11rsc51fo1_500.gif (267KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2uzdqs0X11rsc51fo1_500.gif
267KB, 500x449px
>last night i dreamt that regirock had slightly different rock formations depending on the gen it originated from
>nearly started soft resetting in emerald this morning before i realized it was a dream
>>
File: 5.png (27KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
27KB, 300x240px
That's a pretty cool dream, OP.

The only Pokémon dream I had that I can remember is the pose of pic related replaced dabbing.
>>
>In the middle of a long shiny-less drought
>I dreamt I hatched a shiny Lapras and another random Pokémon I'm completely blanking out on
>Wake up, determined to get two shinies that day

>Come back home from work and start hatching eggs
>I get tired and don't get a shiny. The drought kept going for at least another day
>>
File: file.png (151KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
151KB, 480x360px
>>31660446
i mean just compare the op pic to this
the shoulders are chipped in different ways and the emerald sprite is more "funnel like"
>>
>dreamed I was playing Pokémon sun
>suddenly sent out a shiny kartana
>had some weird explanation for it, like an update was released that made the ultra beasts not shiny-locked
>wake up
>realize it will never be shiny
>>
>>31660474
I actually got a Shiny Kartana on Showdown random one day
Pretty neat
>>
I was cuddling in bed with my Mienshao, then it became like that one dawn x buizel gif
>>
>>31660578
it was a male mienshao wasnt it
>>
>>31660511
Showdown Random can roll random shinies?
>>
>>31660585
yup, the same one I have in-game
>>
>>31660594
ive gotten flygon and shaymin twice. so yeah!
>>
>>31660420
Had a dream I was at some con and this guy was connecting to people's 3DSes through wifi and stealing their Pokémon data from their games. It was serious shit.
>>
When i was a kid, i dreamt that there was a man-sized penguin Pokémon literally called "Penguin". It was literally a cartoon penguin, too. There was an episode of the anime about it, there was a train in the snow, and Penguin joined Ash and the crew.
Then years later Empoleon happened.
>>
I had a dream I was fucking a female Serperior. She's been my waifu ever since.
>>
>>31660420
I had a dream where I was having sex with Lucario.
;_;
>>
Last night I had a dream my Giratina was switching between it and a shiny Porygon in a heal ball, so I released it while in Porygon form and it fixed everything.
>>
>>31660420
>Soft reset
> Emerald
>>
File: thinking.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>31662693
>>
>dreamt that SM was good
>wake up
>excited, get out my 3DS
>load up sun
>something feels slightly amiss
>realize it was a dream
>remember it's shit
>>
I dreamt that a post i made had a lot of replies, like 6 but when i wake up and checked the thread i posted, i didn't have any (you)
>>
I had a SUPER weird dream once that I was in this huge amphitheater and there was a guy walking around with a box like one of those hot dog dudes at a baseball game, but he had these little purple pills that turned you into a Pokémon. So I'm yelling my head off trying to get one but a dude a few rows behind me just turned into a Nidoking and people are screaming and running away while he tests out his new moves on the newly emptied chairs around him.

So I make my way towards the pill vendor but he's leaving a trail of people turning into Pokémon in his wake, and I get blocked by a Gloom that makes me move super slow and sleepy. And then all of a sudden, somebody on the stage in the middle of all this starts firing a tranquilizer gun at all the Poké-people, knocking out the weaker ones but just pissing off the bigger ones and I'm moving in slo-mo dodging huge ass pissed off mons and just trying to get the fuck outta here now and then I woke up.

Another time I had a dream I was flying on a Zapdos, but I don't really remember anything about it. And those are the only two I've ever had, unless you count when I dreamt that they put Dugtrio in Smash 4.
>>
>>31660420
>I was dreaming about my Shiny Roserade and Shiny Zekrom having sex
>With my Shiny Espurr watching
I have a feeling Espurr was terrified.
>>
>>31660585
>>31660597
>male Mienshao

Good taste.
>>
I dreamed having a gardevoir with protect,hypervoice,psyshock,shadowball as a stand
>>
>>31660420
Had a dream that humanity was under attack by alolan muk
>>
File: image.jpg (392KB, 698x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 698x873px
I had a dream I was this munchkin, specifically after a long time on the mystery dungeon game, falling asleep with it.

Rad shit, surprisingly. Me and the guy I was with - a Magby - got through four dungeons before I came to.
>>
File: 1484686315237.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484686315237.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>>31660420
I dreamt that Pokemon were real
>>
File: qt.jpg (553KB, 860x755px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
553KB, 860x755px
>>31667600
>>
File: Vanilluxe_banner.png (65KB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilluxe_banner.png
65KB, 268x300px
When i was kid i had weird dream where i was playing emerald and then i encountered ice cream monster.
Then vanilluxe happened ;)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.