[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I can have this again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170204_091133.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170204_091133.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw I can have this again
>>
Dumb phoneposter
>>
DUDE

INJECTING
>>
literally no reason walking with your Pokémon had to be removed. We are even in the model and amie years for Christ's sake
>>
>>31659852
>literally no reason walking with your Pokémon had to be removed

It's a feature that adds practically fucking nothing to the game, yet (at least back in the sprite based games) takes quite a bit of work to implement.

They removed it because they deemed that it wasn't worth using development time and resources on. I guarantee it.
>>
>>31659852
>>31659877
SM has walking and running animations for all Pokemon in the code
>>
>>31659763
How?
>>
File: inject.jpg (9KB, 335x168px) Image search: [Google]
inject.jpg
9KB, 335x168px
>>31659982
>>
>>31660017
Can you inject Pokémon into the Entree Forest?
>>
>>31660069
Yes. Look up to BWtool.
>>
>>31659893
For the Pokefinder
>>
>>31661294
If it was just for the Pokefinder why would there be animations for every Pokemon? I doubt even 100 Pokemon are used in Pokefinder spots. It's a ton of wasted dev time if that was the only use.
>>
>>31661310
Preventing crashes and what not. It's a fairly common practice
>>
>>31661294
explain all the lower poly models that weren't textured
>>
File: willphoneposterseverlearn2.jpg (35KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
willphoneposterseverlearn2.jpg
35KB, 500x363px
>>31659763
>>
>>31661310
>It's a ton of wasted dev time if that was the only use.
This is gamefreak anon. They wasted dev time to remove features from their engine to make SM worse.
Don't underestimate their idiocy.

Plus devs usually do shit like that so kids don't fuck up their game when they cheat things in.
>>
>>31659763
have you tried injecting? :^)
>>
>>31661330
>>31661367
>Making models and animations for both walking, running and in-between movements just to prevent crashes if someone hacks in a Pokémon you can't encounter via the feature
>Instead of just making 1 generic sillouette model like they've otherwise always done.
Yeah no, not even GameFreak are THIS stupid.
>>
>>31662535
^ they have a good point
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.