[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We fix moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1467146326934.jpg (129KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
1467146326934.jpg
129KB, 640x568px
Acrobatics now doubles in power even if the user is holding a Z-crystal or Megastone
>>
>>31659706
You said fix moves, not make them broken as hell
>>
>>31659706
Stay ass blasteded talonfag.
>>
>>31659754
How is that broken? Most flying types are sub-par and use Brave bird as main STAB which is stronger but inflicts recoil which doesn't matter most of the time since they are frail. With this mons like Aerodactyl(the only one that might be broken on) and Fearow, those who don't have access to Brave bird can have a reliable STAB. If you are worried about it being used with a Flyinum-Z don't because the Brave bird variant would still be stronger and Talonflame is still shit since it can only make use of the Z-crystal and can't be banded or whatever.
>>
>>31659706
Constrict now always lower Speed by 2 stages.

It has bad distribution and its literally the weakest damaging move, so it should get a good secondary effect.
>>
>>31659802
Having over 100bp with stab and priority with no drawbacks is bullshit.
>>
>>31659780
Not a Talonflamefag just wanted a buff for my nigger Aerodactyl
>>
>>31659706
>>31659802
Flying types are already ubiquitous since last gen. they'e received a lot of buffs
>>
>>31659822
You can use z-sky attack, that's 200 bp then stab, just use that.
>>
>>31659819
Maybe a bit. But staying at full health is hard for Talonflame and without a band or LO it doesn't do shit. Don't get me wrong I hate Talonflame too and I'm glad they nerfed it but I'm just saying flying types can use such a move too. I see no one complaining about EQ and you can equip an item with it too.
>>
If anything thunderwave and the paralysis should be brought back to where it used to be. It's stupid as shit when you can get out-sped by a paralyzed mon.
>>
>>31659858
An entire type and levitate mons are immune to earthquake, I don't think it should be distributed as much either but it's balanced for the most part. What flying needs is a solid 80-85 bp move that doesn't require a charge up turn.
>>
>>31659858
Acro with a crystal would be a 120bp move with no drawbacks
EQ is only 100bp and things can be immune to it.
>>
>>31659863
>tfw 80% of alola mons can't outspeed paralyzed mons
Not to mention it can miss and electric types are immune to it. Relying on paralysis isn't a viable strategy anymore. Though prankster Thundurus somehow is still cancer.
>>
>>31659885
I thinks it's stupid. Physical attackers get shut down by burn, walls get shut down by toxic, but fast special sweepers can dominate the meta with no problems.
>>
>>31659873
Drill Peck?
>>
Shadow punch now has 75 base power
>>
>>31659802
Broken is the sense that Flying is an insanely powerful attack type, and you need to be really careful who you give it to because even Drill Peck on every Flying type would break the meta.

Look at Talonflame. GameFreak gave it a measly base 81 Attack for a reason, and even that wasn't enough to balance it.

Look at Mega Salamence. Aerilate is insane on it. It wouldn't be half as bad with something like Tough Claws or Adaptability.

Look at all of the mons that were banned from UU because of Z-Fly. Look at stuff like Landorus-T, Celesteela, and Gyarados, whose list of answers basically halves.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.