[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes B2W2 better than B1W1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 200x180px
Deciding which to play
>>
>>31656653
Comfy
>>
They caved to the people who said they hated only being able to play with the shiny new mons and wanted to see more Zubats and Raticates.
>>
>>31656653
Play BW1 then BW2.BW2 has a lot more features, probably the most out of any pokemon game
>>
>>31656653
play volt white instead
>>
play both.

BW2 have better pokemon rosters in general, especially with shit outta region
>>
As far as main gane goes, bw is better

Bw2 has the post game though
>>
More content.
>>
File: 1430275345311.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430275345311.png
1MB, 1280x720px
more content than most pokemon games and 300 pokemon in the regional dex which gives you a lot of variety

my only real complaint with the games are the starters are shit but can be easily replaced with better grass/fire/water types and lol musicals
>>
More facilities, Pokemon, characters and best husbando Marlon.
>>
>>31656653
More pokémon to choose than just Unova's for the main game. If that doesn't trigger you, then BW is better in every other aspect.
>>
Ideally you play both. You can sync your BW1 save file with BW2 which adds a few neat changes to the game.

But if you can only play one, play BW2. There's a lot of reasons why it's widely liked on this board but the primary one is that it's probably the single most content and feature dense game in the series.
>>
>>31656653
they're both irredeemable garbage that almost killed the franchise and (you) need to kill yourself
>>
Pro-tip, don't play Black then White 2, or White then Black 2.
You'll wind up getting two of the same legendary dragon that way.
>>
>>31656653
Because B2W2 are the best games in the series while BW are the worst.
>>
>>31656653
the pacing.

B/W was a total shitshow that took away your player agency to trap you in some form of NPC dialogue whenever it could hold you up. there was almost no time to explore alternative routes because of the sense of tremendous urgency imposed by NPCs and their agenda. you rushed through the gyms like nobody's business and then the gym leaders wanted to come along too holding you up like normies do.

BW2 did a lot better because the pacing was more balanced and sense of urgency wasn't so dire, giving you back your agency as a player.
>>
>>31658978
you're deluding yourself if you think bw disrupted the game with more cutscenes than s/m
>>
very robust post game, more pokemon variety.
>>
Personally, I like BW more that B2W2.
>>
>>31660500
I'm not deluding myself in any way because the comparison is between bw and bw2 just like OP asked for.

besides, I haven't played S/M yet.
>>
>>31656653
It's basically a third version.
>>
BW2 has shitload of content, but it's not as fresh as BW.

>>31660604
Me too. The lack of old Pokémon defined 5th gen for me.
>>
>>31661002
>The lack of old Pokémon defined 5th gen for me.

I get that people miss their favorites but I personally think this should have been the model for every generation to let the new mons shine prior to postgame.
>>
>>31657772
This is a BW thread, not SuMo.
>>
>>31661061
Or at the very least not the mons we get every game. Bring in some stuff that's only been in one or two dexes and been rare and bring it to the front.
>>
>>31661002

This is how I feel. I do appreciate the wider dex and availability of stuff we don't see that often, but BW1 felt really new. Also just a nitpick, but I think BW2's endgame is pretty boring up until Castelia.
>>
>>31661123

Earlygame even.
>>
>>31656653

more content and you're not forced to use nothing but shitty Unovamons.
>>
>>31661002
>Me too. The lack of old Pokémon defined 5th gen for me.
This is why it's my favorite gen, I think

I really don't get why people want to use Zubat for the 15 gorillionth time so bad that they hate gen 5
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.