[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say that someone completes the National Dex without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1441495536440.gif (1MB, 520x375px)
1441495536440.gif
1MB, 520x375px
So let's say that someone completes the National Dex without having a Gen 6 game. Entirely possible since you can transfer from Gens 1 and 5 to Gen 7. Since Bank only copies National dex data from games,and not from the pokemon actually in the Bank, Bank won't register that this person has all 801 pokemon. Instead, it'll only show them the entries from the 301 in Sun and Moon.

Why was this allowed when gamefreak knows that ~20% of Gen 7 players skipped Gen 6? Are they serious with this shit?
>>
>>31653303
Harambe's lawnmower
>>
>>31653303
Probably because the sort of fans that skip a whole gen don't care about the national dex. It's really a rarity to be into completing the national dex. Most fans are casual and don't even complete the regional dex.
>>
>>31653303
to make you buy a gen6 game obviously

everybody should buy one of ORAS anyway, so many legends
>>
>>31653303
>Bank won't register that this person has all 801 pokemon
what the fuck?
>>
>>31653378
>defending the fact that a person can have 801 pokemon and an incomplete dex

literally how
>>
>>31653303
Then transfer those pokemon into the game, so the Bank pokedex will count them. Really I can't see what the problem here is. Besides good luck getting all the Gen 6 pokemon through GTS if you skipped Gen 6 entirely
>>
>>31653575
I didn't say it was okay, I was just answering why gamefreak would think to do such a thing.
>>
>Gotta catch 'em all!
>less than half the Pokemon are in the game
>can't even keep track of which non-alola mons you have because no National Dex in the game
>national dex is tied to a separate software you can only access with an extra annual fee
>still doesn't add national dex to the actual game
>they don't even have entries

It's absolutely disgusting. I was looking forward to Bank because I was naive and thought they would add National Dex to SM with an update. But nope it's completely exclusive to microtransactions. I even had an eshop card added to my account ready for it, but now I don't even want to give GF my money. Maybe I'll buy some FE or Smash DLC with it instead.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.