[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a competitition is in an hour, an injectfag can pkhex his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1478787064059.png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1478787064059.png
110KB, 429x410px
If a competitition is in an hour, an injectfag can pkhex his pokemon in 3 minutes, a breeder might take 3 hours. Thats clearly an unfair advantage, and I dont see how you can still say there is no advantage with having hacked pokemon with legal stats.

>B-but if you dont have your pokemon ready an hour before a competitition you deserve to lose!

injectors can just type in their pokemon on showdown, import it into pkhex, and spend the rest of their day sitting on their ass. Breeders maybe had a time limit of one week, they started on day 1, then on day 7 "oops I accidently bred for a modest greninja and I need timid " now they're fucked. Meanwhile the injector can just go into pkhex and change his nature, scan his qr code and be done with it
>>
>>31651938
Inb4 >t. Verlisify
Shut the fuck up, how about you bring up a point.
>>
>>31651950
t. Verlisify
>>
>>31651938
In what universe do you "accidentally" breed a pokemon with the wrong nature and don't realize until six days later?
>>
A legit player with any amount of foresight playtests their team on Showdown or something before breeding it up on cart, to reduce time wasted. Finding out you need a different nature or an egg move is part of testing. Regardless, you shouldn't sign up for a competition if you're unprepared in the first place, and the injector is likely to be as unprepared if he hasn't had the time to test his team like in this hypothetical scenario in which everyone has one hour to bring something.
>>
>>31652028
Breeding it on the sixth day and realizing it on the 7th
>>
>>31651938
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
>>
>>31652040
You have a week to bring your pokemon, the breeder may have their pokemon ready by the 5th day if they dont have work or school or stuff like that, or maybe the 6th. The injector can gen his pokemon, then spend the other 6 days testing it on showdown. a legit player may play showdown for maybe 2-3 hours, breed his pokemon, and then have the hypothetical hour left, in which he realizes modest is an inferior nature.
>>
File: 1484408802698.png (132KB, 367x308px) Image search: [Google]
1484408802698.png
132KB, 367x308px
>>31651938
>a breeder might take 3 hours
a shitty breeder perhaps
Most people who breed can get a level 50 perfect IVs/egg move/nature mon within the hour

t. breederfag who does this and couldn't give less of a fuck about others injecting
>>
>>31652107
Were you born 6 feet tall and with muscles due to someone genetically engineering you for war. The guy that actually had to train to be a soldier and had literally 20 years less time than you had would be pretty pissed.
>>
>>31652115
That doesn't make sense. Why would anyone breed an insufficiently tested team? On top of that, it'd take maybe a day to breed up and train the whole team if you have it already planned out, so up until that point the breeder and injector are using the exact same resources.
>>
>>31652137
The timescales are made bigger for simplicity reasons. How much time you take is irrelevant . Whether or not it takes the breeder 1 hour, the injector still takes 1 minute and whether or not it's 7 days or 3 days, it still means the same thing.
>>
>>31652144
Reminder that this is a competition you only have a week to prepare for. See also: >>31652177
>>
>>31652177
>How much time you take is irrelevant
no it doesn't. Your entire premise is based on injectors being able to get teams done withing an amount of time that is impossible for breeders, which is impossible, since no kind of event could be announced with sufficient brevity to prevent breeders from getting a full team through legit means.

There is no advantage in injecting (aside from bullshit like wish chansey), only commodity.
>>
>>31652213
>Reminder that this is a competition you only have a week to prepare for
>whether or not it's 7 days or 3 days, it still means the same thing.
so.... which is it?
>>
>>31652213
So you can refine it for six days on Showdown, then breed it.
>>
>>31652222
I'm going to stop arguing about the timescales thing as I left out a bunch of details that I honestly dont have time to add in.

>bullshit like wish chansey
>E-speed linoone
>Sludge wave gengar
>Bounce gyarados
>V-create rayquaza

All of these would require you to fly across the world or get it from someone else by trading another thing that's near-unobtainable. Thats a lot of advantages, not just one
>>
>>31652235
Both, it means the same thing, its just that it's easier to work with 7 days than 3 days.
>>
>>31652272
you're right about that, but you do realize most injectors don't do this right? what's the last time you say bounce gyarados? V-create ray? Linoone at all?

Chansey is the only real issue.

Also
>W-well I didn't include all of my info so let's not talk about it!
>moving goalposts this much
>>
>>31652297
Im lazy as fuck ok? I dont have the sanity to argue with people over the Internet, it gives me a headache.
>>
>>31651938
And? Ain't my fault you decided to breed instead of injecting and still messed up.

On the battles, everyone is equal despite the method used.
>>
>>31652297
V create mega fug is literally everywhere, e-speed linoone is used a bunch in NU, and i saw like 7 in ORAS.
>>
>>31652313
What if injecting goes against my morals? I will battle against someone who injects, but if i'm in a situation where I HAVE to inject in order to even stand a chance, I will only battle against people who play legitimately
>>
>>31652304
I know I started the damn thread, but I didnt really think many people would respond as I was just ranting. Sorry mate
>>
>>31652304
>I dont have the sanity to argue with people over the Internet
>starts a thread which will start an argument with people over the internet
>>
>>31652304
its ok anon, but then just don't start controversial opinion threads, just saying

>>31652315
I feel a bit dumb now then, I thought Ray used safer moves, and with linoone I just ignored the lower tiers.

I wish GF re-distributes these mons eventually anyways
>>
>>31652272
Most event moves are banned in official competitions and battle spot since your Pokemon need a mark showing they're from 6th or 7th gen.

>using Rayquaza as an argument
>>
>>31651938
It doesn't take more than 2 hours to breed something perfect unless you're hunting for egg moves only available on an evolution, which is extremely rare
I'm an anti-inject fag and even this argument is still retarded
The main problem you have here is that you're saying your pokemon have to be ready in an hour, why would you not be prepared? I think that's the more important question if you're taking a competition seriously.
>>
>>31652357
>>31652355
>>
>>31652340
Your morals, you do you buddy. No one has to deal with your agenda.

5iv from breeding and injecting are virtually the same. You do stand a chance. Its not gen 4 or 5 anymore that you either genned or RNG.
>>
This is why I don't play online. Cheaters ruined it.

Can't even trust GTS.

I hope that the Switch stops those people from ruining yet another gen.
>>
>>31652315
Why the fuck are you using Showdown to prove your point about the actual game? Are you retarded? You're talking about an actual competition, which not only does not use Smogon rules, but it also doesn't allow non-gen 7 native Pokemon to participate.
>>
>>31652579
I'm 100% sure you can trade cheatmons on it.
It also has an sd card so it will surely be hacked.
>>
>>31651938
Here's the reason:
If you inject you'll get banned.
>>
>>31653884
Nope
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.