[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The popplio line is so cute and pretty!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (362KB, 1092x1128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 1092x1128px
What went right?

>tfw almost believed people who said Primarina would get shafted everywhere
>>
>>31647564
I want to fuck that seal.
>>
>What went right?
Everything.
Best starter ever
>>
>>31647564
>What went right?
The belly.
>>
>tfw almost believed people who said Primarina would get shafted everywhere

It kinda is though?

I mean, they've got to market their pop idol seal for the little girls somehow, why on earth do you think this evolutionary line even exists, it goes hand to hand with the performing theme they've been shilling ever since fucking forever in the anime, only this time, there's a actual appropriate "performing" pokemon.

>Implying people aren't falling for it hard
>>
>>31648064
>>Implying people aren't falling for it hard
What? Never implied that, I know it's popular
>>
File: 1477593284431.png (70KB, 189x181px) Image search: [Google]
1477593284431.png
70KB, 189x181px
>Seal
>Heal
>Seal heal
>Signature move heals
>Banana peel
>Looks like a blue banana peel
>>
>>31648092
really made me think
>>
>>31648092

really stimulated my almonds
>>
>>31648078

Oh, I actually wasn't going against you when I said that, just that it's clearly popular in that regard.

I've already seen hints about a performing pokemon somehow making its way into the franchise though since, ever since a certain point, the anime was clearly intending to "broaden" their audience by picking on little girls' desires to perform/sing/dance and how they can make their dreams come true. Heck, this was heavily emphasized in XYZ. I never expected for it to be a starter though.
>>
Stop with the little girls meme. Idol culture is more popular with adults than kids.
>>
>>31648142

Kinda ignorant saying it doesn't appeal to both, at least in Japan, although it started catching up overseas too and even the theme Primarina has isn't that hard to understand either for those overseas, it likes to sing and dance. Both kids and people who grew up with the series (by now, adults) are the franchises' audience, so pokemon are made with either one or the other in mind, if not both regarding design. Of course, not every pokemon is capable of attracting all sorts of audience.
>>
>>31648092
She's going to peel my banana if u know what i mean
>>
>>31648210
That sounds painful.
>>
File: 1485838355778.png (1KB, 192x128px) Image search: [Google]
1485838355778.png
1KB, 192x128px
>>31648210
>>
File: 1478400364406.png (3MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1478400364406.png
3MB, 1240x1754px
>>31647564
>popplio gets revealed, most people hate it
>after a few days everyone starts realizing that it's actually pretty cute and it has really good animations and potential
>people start creating a backstory on how Popplio will show the world what it's capable of, it gets tons of fanart as well as a lot of fans
>Primarina gets leaked/revealed, it's majestic as fuck and everyone loves it

Here's what went so right. I sometimes wonder if they planned all this from the start, it even if fits the idol theme of persuing your own dreams so well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.