[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pdg/ - Pokémon Duel General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 54

File: Screenshot_2017-01-28-13-14-26.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28-13-14-26.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Brenda + Sharon edition

>Discord chat
https://discord.gg/BvbEsXC
>Figure Lists (Click the figure to see the movesets)
http://serebii.net/duel/figures.shtml
>Plates Listing
http://serebii.net/duel/plates.shtml
>Quest Rewards
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/amanomurakumo/20170129
>Japanese Pokemon Duel twitter
https://twitter.com/pokemoncomaster

Store Links:
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/id1078819328
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemoncomaster&hl=en
>APK File
www.apkmirror.com/apk/the-pokemon-company/pokemon-duel/

>FAQs
http://pastebin.com/U26QTvSY

Last Thread:
>>31635437
>>
First for Nadya a best
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 128x32px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 128x32px
Second for somehow managing to run out of energy
>>
>>31647169
is that even possible
>>
>>31647127
I just slaughtered a 2400s nip when I was fres outta 2006. I had never seen that level, never heard that glorius music, and I won. Feels fucking great.

By the way guys has anyone checked the top monthly rankings? there is a guy claiming like a dozen different spots withthe same name and avatar but different teams and I am confused.
>>
>>31647212
its probably just the same guy with multiple accounts
either lots of devices or separate emulator instances
there are no unique names, you can take whoevers name you want

but yeah feels damn good when you match someone much higher for the first time and earn a tough win
>>
Just installed this. Got an unexpected error just after you type your name in. Tried four times and it gave me the error and took me back to the menu every time. Anything I can do? On Android.
>>
>>31647244
probably have to wait it out, not sure if its the servers or the app but its kind of dodgy in that way
I havent had it happen in a while
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-023956.png (632KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-023956.png
632KB, 1080x1920px
Is my deck alright where can I improve?
>>
>>31647444
you have no 3mp mons
moving directly onto your entry point turn one is a quick way to lose board control
>>
>>31647196
If you're grinding for a specific reward. Normally playing the story mode is fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-203131.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-203131.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>31647455
I have gotten used to it have gotten pretty good at capitalizing on turn two
>>
>>31647497
what rating are you?
more likely people just dont know how to capitalize on your bad moves
I don't mean that as an insult
>>
>>31647444
Switch out Scyther's and Tyranitar. Meme birds and Salamance are good fighters.
I'd pick up 2 runners and a defender.
>>
Got a Wigglytuff from my Rainbow Booster. Should I just use it as fusion fodder?
>>
>>31647547
no
>>
>>31647547
It's not the greatest, but it has a great ability and would be a nice addition to a fairy deck.
Keep it, it could have potential if you get some more Wigglytuffs or Xerneas.
>>
>>31647196
It's the Cactusfag.
>>
>Fire Emblem heroes have tons of replies on /v/ and there's always a thread or two up
>Pokemon Duel is the more popular franchise, has more attention to detail, better gameplay, and is less pay-2-win
>But ends up with just a fledgling circlejerk on /vp/
>also nobody wanted to play it on /v/

It's not fucking fair!
>>
>>31647824
>>But ends up with just a fledgling circlejerk on /vp/
Huh?
>>
i really want to climb as far as i can without using any EX figurine, im only at 1700-1800 and already struggling with decks that have 6 fucking EX mons.

im still fighting it out tho, i feel like ill end up with a full ice team, freeze's busted and having 2 Weaviles around boosting each other with ice punch's great, along with glaceon.

im aiming for 2 glaceons, 4 weaviles or 2 glaceons, 3 weaviles and something else.

still trying it out, i really think people are relying too much on broken EX mons rather than bulding an actual synergy deck.
>>
>>31647869
Ok maybe Circlejerk is not the right word, but we are small. Very small.

Why didn't this game take off too well? It's a Pokémon game for Christ sakes.
>>
i hope we get a green cube promo or something soon
all the japanese players i face have heaps of chain levels
>>
>>31647899
>Why didn't this game take off too well? It's a Pokémon game for Christ sakes.
because nobody knows about it
they didn't announce it very well
I only found out about it because I happened to already be subscribed to the pokemon youtube channel when it came out

meanwhile i'd been waiting for pokemon for over a year before its release i'm pretty sure
>>
Rule 34 when?
>>
If you aren't over rank 2000 you aren't good at the game, sorry to break this to you shitties
>>
File: 223.jpg (20KB, 286x376px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
20KB, 286x376px
What pokemon have you grown to love because of Pokemon Duel?

Pic related, unexpected bro, will have to use it in a game playthrough sometime.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-01-14-03-03.png (842KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-01-14-03-03.png
842KB, 1080x1920px
>>31648385
this cool dude
had plenty of enemies waste plenty of turns trying to knock him out through his light screen

only problem is he's got fur coming out of his ears and its weird
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-035155.png (610KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-035155.png
610KB, 1080x1920px
This is winning me games in the ~1550 range, is the team worth investing in for the long term?

Basically Murkrow or Leafeon win me games in like two turns with hurdle jump, and if they don't then Grottle stalls while Zapdos sweeps.
>>
>>31648451
only leafeon and zapdos, the rest should probably be replaced whenever you can
>>
>>31648461
I'm really surprised to hear you don't approve of Murkrow. He helps me keep powerful pokemon in the PC with whirlwind, and with 3mp I've just walked to the enemy base at no resistance before many times.
>>
>>31648473
yeah whirlwind is really good, but a 1 star priority 32% chance isnt enough to rely on
he's good for now dont get me wrong, but should be swapped for a better scout once you find one
leafeon and zapdos will always be good

>and with 3mp I've just walked to the enemy base at no resistance before many times.
yeah no shit because you're 1550 rating, but that doesnt make murkrow great

>>31648487
it doesnt matter if its barely a difference, it is a difference and wins are decided by differences
51 beats 50 every time
>>
Why are gold attack so inconsistent on when they work or not
>>
>>31648500
All good points. Do you have another suggestion for a fast whirlwind user?
>>
Did they boost the rate on these?
>>
>>31648510
if you specifically want whirlwind he's your best bet (only other one I know of is tropius but he's 1mp)
>>
>>31648515
>2X raikou and empoleon
>1400 rating
How?
>>
>>31648533
I just get the boosters and dailies done pretty much, if it says play a league match, I go in and forfeit to get it done asap as it gets cleared.
>>
>>31648533
He probably doesn't play ranked matches often. Also, Empoleon is dogshit
>>
>>31648543
>I go in and forfeit to get it done asap as it gets cleared.
what the hell, guy
>>
Another one... what the hell, slow booster time I guess.
>>
Can anyone help me out with a glitch?
Basically as soon as my game loads up the league/decks bar across the bottomgoes blacked out and it asks me to tap on a booster box, I tap and nothing happens. I can't press anything on the screen I'm just stuck?
>>
Could someone help me a bit with the mechanics of evolution? I finished the tutorial a few days ago but couldn't really play much because of bugs, now it works fine and i've been playing all day, but i can't really grasp evolution.

If you evolve a mon in battle, is it permanent? I have a Kakuna with the abillity metamorphosis, which says that if it survives in battle it can evolve, do I need to have a beedrill figure attached to it for that?

And does evolution have anything to to with fusion?
>>
>>31648585
>Locked Booster 10/10 keys
Open it to pass the time.
>>
>>31648608
>is it permanent?
Yes. Sometimes I don't want to evolve my Pikachu because Riachu doesn't have gold attacks, even if it has better damage on white attacks.
>do I need to have a beedrill figure attached to it for that?
Yes. When editing your deck any pokemon in your deck that can evolve will have a little dot under their picture. Click on that and it will take you to the screen for attaching the next form to it.
>And does evolution have anything to to with fusion?
Fusion is just leveling things up
>>
>>31648601
wait and try again in every 20 minutes or so
>>
>>31648627
Thanks, clears stuff up a lot. Weird, evolution in battle.
>>
>>31648601
>Basically as soon as my game loads up the league/decks bar across the bottomgoes blacked out and it asks me to tap on a booster box, I tap and nothing happens. I can't press anything on the screen I'm just stuck?
Restart your device
>>
I wonder how the playerbase will be ranking-wise throughout the month

its right at the start of the month and I'm ranked 733 but I feel like I've got to be nearing the peak of what I can reach for now

would be nice to get 10+ boosters at the end of the month though
I'm pretty eager for gym events and whatever else is coming

also I wonder if wigglytuff had a stealthy probability boost to get dropped
It just came out very recently I'm pretty sure and I've seen quite a few people (including myself) open it up
>>
Aggron or Gardevoir
>>
>>31648701
gardevoir easily
>>
>>31648510
You should be running Lugia over Murkrow if you have it; while it has one less MP, its attacks are much higher and its Hurricane has the same effect as Whirlwind but with 3 stars. Use another Pokémon as your runner, like Leafeon.
>>
>>31647127
So super new to Duel, downloaded it last night and played a few rounds, bought the 4-pack booster thing with gems. Is two EX articunos a good drop? They seem pretty legit.
>>
>>31648854
yeah really strong
you might as well just use both in your deck
>>
How the fuck do you let multiple timers on locked boosters open at once?
>>
>>31648862
you dont
>>
>>31648859
That's what I have right now. Already Hype to keep going. MY starter was a wigglytuff, not really using it now.
Right now rolling with
1x pikachu(the free one you get seems bretty gud)
1x squirtle
2xArticuno
1xRaticate
1x Bayleaf.

I'm mostly just beating up the tutorial and the starting quests though, so it seems to be working.
>>
>>31648862
You don't.
>>
>>31648884
swap that fat rat for emolga once you get him from training
>>
>>31648673
What are your league points and monthly rank points? I was at the ~1900-2000 range for league for January and am finding it hard to advance in the monthly points now. Only 1600 fuck
>>
File: nub.png (1MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nub.png
1MB, 1200x1920px
>>31648891
I have it already, is it because of the swap ability?

Here's what I got so far- only missing is the other starter set, and a sandshrew.

Anything I should be focusing on? I'm gonna buy a butterfree with materials once I have enough, just because it's my personal favorite and I've rolled with one since I was like 8.
>>
>>31648933
>I have it already, is it because of the swap ability?
yeah he's a good scout, and rat is pretty bad
its good to have 2 figs with 3mp in your deck
not necessary, but you'll see the benefit for yourself eventually

>Anything I should be focusing on?
figure wise? you basically just make do with what you've got
check the op for the story rewards if you're after anything specific that happens to be there
crafting is pretty expensive (you only get the mats from shop boosters) so you probably won't be able to do it often

>>31648930
by league points you mean rating, right?
I'm at 2195 rating at the moment, 1886 monthly ranking

the rating didnt reset but the monthly ranking does, and a lot of my climbing was done after the reset so I got plenty of monthly ranking from that
>>
>>31648982
>figure wise? you basically just make do with what you've got
Pretty much- any idea what I should be boosting? I think i want to boost the pikachu because it's good, and it seems like the articunos will take forever until I get higher up.
>>
>>31649022
exp requirements scale up so maybe try getting the articunos to level 2 each or something
pikachu is good, but you're likely to swap him out for something else eventually so don't invest too much into him unless you like pikachu a lot

also don't forget that the UC pikachu counts as a completely separate figure to the R pikachu (the one you have) so fusing them wont give chain level xp
there is at least one quest that wants you to win with pikachu in your deck, and it requires the UC pika, the R wont count
>>
>>31649043
>there is at least one quest that wants you to win with pikachu in your deck, and it requires the UC pika, the R wont count
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

>>31649043
>exp requirements scale up so maybe try getting the articunos to level 2 each or something
I'll do that then. Right now Pikachu's my main beater just because he has a better chance to do a damaging move than the articunos. My general plan is - drop squirtle to defend, drop pikachu to push, then move the articunos in.
>>
File: output.jpg (146KB, 1712x568px) Image search: [Google]
output.jpg
146KB, 1712x568px
>>31649060
>My general plan is - drop squirtle to defend,
can you do me a favour and mark whereabouts you place your dudes in order?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-07-54-17.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-07-54-17.png
1MB, 720x1280px
What's with Ho-oh in the center?
>>
>>31649098
just a friendly spectator
graphical glitch, shouldnt affect game
>>
File: startingmoves.jpg (271KB, 1712x568px) Image search: [Google]
startingmoves.jpg
271KB, 1712x568px
>>31649078
Black is squirtle, blue is articuno, yellow is pikachu/emulga/other pokemon. THis is what I normally do if opponent goes first, otherwise I sometimes swap squirtle/pikachu for first move.
>>
>>31649098
I dunno, most likely shop.
>>
>>31649107
Neat. Maybe you guys can re create this glitch. I don't have time to try and maybe it's a coincidence, but I had selected Ho-oh on the league menu where it shows your deck and one larger Pokemon, I had selected Ho-oh as the display right after I pressed play.
>>
>>31648982
yeah rating. Damn so that means monthly rankings will get harder and harder to climb every month right? Assuming your rating just Keeps on rising
>>
File: rush.jpg (229KB, 1712x568px) Image search: [Google]
rush.jpg
229KB, 1712x568px
>>31649110
not terrible, but your squirtle should be going to one of the corner points, not the center.
if you're going second (which you have to be to reach that far) then you've left your entry points open to whatever they moved first (if it has 3mp which most first moves will at higher play)

in the majority of games the first couple of moves are placing a mon on each side in the center, with the opponent mirroring the same.
if the opponent doesnt mirror it and it was a 3mp mon then they've given up an entry point
by getting the inner points with 3mp mons you can get a tonne of free wins against newer players who dont recognise to guard the point

>>31649132
thats what I was thinking, but I'm not sure exactly how monthly rating is determined
>>
>>31649145
>by getting the inner points with 3mp mons you can get a tonne of free wins against newer players who dont recognise to guard the point
Cool, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks anon
>>
>>31649145
Ah right there's that. Guess I just have to get good to rise up the monthly rankings
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 185x273px
>finally cap off their entry points after a long and grueling battle
>second of their last two Pokémon, a Squirtle, comes rushing at my goal
>ends in the upper left corner on my side
>move Lugia to defend upper middle so it can't rush through
>can't go around the other side before Lugia makes it onto my goal
>I'm even far enough away that he can't Hurdle Jump onto my goal
>he uses a plate
>"Is he really going to try to Double Chance it to-"
>FUCKING COUNTER ATTACK
>>
>>31649191
your own fault for not checking plates
I always check just to see if they have hurdle jump really
>>
Playing through the quest right now. I want expecting Roger to get all real on me with the nature of pay to win games.
>>
I just started and am still getting the hang of it. I only have the first booster pack you get I guess since I haven't used any diamonds yet. Does everybody start out with almost the same mons, or are the packs varied? I played three matches online against other beginners and everybody had totally different stuff.
>>
>>31649359
start is the same but packs are different
dailies reset in 5 mins
>>
>>31649200
I did check plates in the beginning, saw he had a Hurdle Jump, remembered at the end, and carefully positioned myself so he could not, in fact, Hurdle Jump to goal. Basically, by capturing his entry points, I ended up putting MYSELF in a no-win position, because none of mine had the requisite MP to get there - and if I'd moved something OFF his entry, it would mean the Squirtle could have just run onto my entry normally because I didn't move a blocker into place. It was actually impossible to protect from Hurdle Jump, Counter Attack, AND capture his entry at the same time - I picked two, forgetting the third existed.
>>
>>31647899
Eh? The Google Play store says it's been downloaded at least 1-5 million times, which would at least be doubled on the App Store.

Although to be fair it wouldn't have the same success as Go anyway due to having all the gens and having gameplay other than "walk IRL"
>>
>>31649374
is it? my beginning matches seemed oddly gen specific with 3 starters
>>
>it's another "people who don't pay attention to my hurdle jump and carelessly move a figure next to their goal" episode

I always plan for that shit, and he had TWO so I was extra worried he was gonna use his or negate mine at an earlier point
>>
>it's a "poliwag lands hypnosis thrice in a row" episode
>>
File: JSBTl.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
JSBTl.gif
2MB, 357x296px
warstory

Playing a league match, opponent has overall rarer figures and a Magmortar, but I manage to hold my own fort rather well. The battle sways back and forth depending on who's controlling the spawn points and the luck of the spins, so eventually it comes down to the timer. I'm in the lead with a full minute, so I don't feel stressed, and instead taking my time seizing his mons instead of targetting the goalpoint.

He spawns his Glaceon and moves it towards my goal. IIRC, he has about 10 seconds remaining. I block his path with my Kirlia, no biggie, since I also have another mon on the east side if things go bad. He freezes my Kirlia, but I think nothing of it since Kirlia is still blocking him. Or so I thought, since apparently, both the game and online guides fail to mention that you can just walk past frozen/sleeping mons. So now there's a Glaceon on my doorstep.

motheroffuck.jpg

Only chance is to attack it with my east mon, but since it's passive in nature, I don't have much of faith. He freezes it, and lands on my goalpoint ...... with exactly 0 seconds remaining of his time.

I'm not even mad. He never gave up, so getting to see that clutch victory just felt refreshing in a way. Way to go, lucky bastard.
>>
So my deck is starting to get filled slowly, but I have dupes. Which of these are good and would use fusion?

I also have 3 C Cubes, 2 C Metals and 1 UC Metal.

I am a guy who's aiming to have at least 1 of all figures, so i will have to spend gems and expand the deck someday, but not right now
>>
File: intro.png (438KB, 384x910px) Image search: [Google]
intro.png
438KB, 384x910px
>>31649762
shit i forgot the picture.
>>31649757
>you can just walk past frozen/sleeping mons
thankfully I learned that the easy way
>>
AI TICKETS A FUCKING SHIT

i'm tired of getting them so often in dailies god damn
>>
>Play my opening turns correctly
>Lose T5 to Latias/Greninnja

Whoever decided there should be hard hitting mobile Mp3 pokemon should be taken out back and shot. This is quickly becoming 95% luck 5% skill
>>
>>31649788
Lati are balanced by their Ability, but what is Greninja's deal?

The game is luck-to-win either way, to be honest.
>>
>>31649608
You fight bots till 1500+
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-39-47.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-02-20-39-47.png
1MB, 720x1280px
wtf i love gabite now
>>
>>31649793

Water Shuriken has him shit on just about every goalie type

Latias has Fly which means he can T1 be in your spawn if you move to an inner corner on your T1
>>
>>31649793

he has a good chance to punish purple while moving fast, that's it, its dodge is also good to get hurdled over and stay on the move, mine loses often against 30-50 attacks because I can't spin 3 shurikens whenever i really need to
>>
File: IMG_7608.png (417KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7608.png
417KB, 750x1334px
Rate my Meowth delivery deck
Any suggestions?
>>
>tfw first league loss is to a guy whose ranking is 300 higher than mine and killed my goalblocker with X Attack Zapdos who landed on Thunder Crash
how does league searching work again
>>
Is this game really P2P only? There's no generic gacha mobage singleplayer mode?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>31650095
There is, it's under Quests
>>
>ai tickets and 10 gems from first 2 daily chests
>last one is the wheel
>roll white
Feels good
>>
I've run into people using Frogadier and Kirlia that they evolve during battle. Why don't they just use Greninja/Garde in the first place? Is there some benefit to keeping them unevolved?
>>
>>31650149
You get +10 Atk and +1 Star when you evolve
>>
Should I be investing in Luster Purge or Dodge for Latios?
>>
>>31650074

nobody closer to your rank was available so it putyou two together, if you got gud you'd rake in a good profit, he probably didn't win much out of it
>>
>tfw 2 lugias from a x4 box
I have now 3 dupped EX pokemons (Lugia, Manaphy and Yveltal)
What the fuck, i just want a runner or something, stop giving me dupes.
>>
>>31650166
Interesting. It still seems like it'd be better to just use the evolved version of a mon since the weaker guys will usually have difficulty killing something during the battle in order to evolve.
>>
>>31650186

if you hurdle jump it, dodge
if you want to punish, purge

but overall dodge seems like the better option since people with good purples will go at it with little fear fo the purge
>>
The game just keeps giving me unexpected error. What the hell is wrong?
>>
>Nadya: Myahahaha!
why is nadya so based
>>31650279
restart the game
>>
>>31650231

there's stuff that can hold on it's own until it evolves, like fucking pichu
>>
>>31650231
You don't even need a kill, Purple wins can also cause evolution.
And while it isn't necessary for EX starters, there's other mons that really appreciate the bonus, my Goodra would be dead weight if I didn't start as Sligoo first. I still need a Goomy though.
>>
>>31650291
>roll luster purge
>it dies to SD crush claw
oh shit what is she doing
>>
Will sextuple packs come back? Should I save gems or buy quads?
>>
>>31650348
We don't know just do whatever the fuck you want
>>
How good is Weavile? How memey would a deck of 5 Weaviles and Shuppet be?
>>
>>31650377
You can only have 3 of the same pokemon (tentacool is the only exception)
>>
>>31650348
Is this your first mobage? There's inevitably going to be more promotions in the future.
>>
File: IMG_3970.png (316KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.png
316KB, 640x1136px
>>31650352
Nice!
>>
>>31650388
It is, but I'm not taking it too seriously desu
>>
Daily room yo
608-606-420
>>
>enemy Latios rolling miss and getting killed by an Emolga, in it's own turn
Like seeing an F-35 getting destroyed by a biplane

>>31650388
I'm fairly sure that for a considerable portion of this thread it is indeed it's first mobage. Me included.
>>
>>31650386
>tentacool is the only exception
elaborate
>>
File: IMG_3971.png (374KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.png
374KB, 640x1136px
R8 my squad

Shuppet is a monster
>>
>>31650475

>flying so fast you miss the dogfight and just crash down
>>
>>31650488
Shuppet is poliwag's bitch desu.
>>
it isn't even that high of a ranking but I don't feel like I should be in the 1700 rankings. I'm barely winning matches against all these EX pokemon with only one EX and a couple passable rares+emolga
>>
>>31650487
You can have on your team all the tentacools that you want
>>
>>31650571
Dude i fucking know right? Everyone's team is fucking x6 busted ex pokemon or x5 and a shuppet.
>>
File: intro.png (339KB, 412x632px) Image search: [Google]
intro.png
339KB, 412x632px
what does sharon mean by this
>>
>>31647899
I only found out about It because of this general. Just didn't have much advertising I suppose, wasn't even promoted on the play store like GO and FE heroes.
>>
File: what do you mean by this.png (2MB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean by this.png
2MB, 1080x1776px
>>31650602
>>
>>31650599
at least it's been helping me with my strategy.
>>
>>31650504
Poliwag and poliwhirl fucks me like the little bitch that I am
>>
help
>>
What's so good about Shuppet? I see more comments about it than Banette, is it better?
>>
File: sharon kek.png (376KB, 443x641px) Image search: [Google]
sharon kek.png
376KB, 443x641px
>>31650726
>it's a "WRONG FILE" episode
>>
What exactly are coins good for?
>>
>>31650873
Fusion.
>>
need room daily 408-607-492
no pass
>>
File: 1485982939163.png (17KB, 612x567px) Image search: [Google]
1485982939163.png
17KB, 612x567px
>fire emblem heroes releases
>only 9 chapters, after that nothing but arena
>ridiculous resource grind
>meh gameplay
>fanfic tier story
Welcome back Pokemon duels, I missed ya
>>
>>31650745
Shuppet has 3 movement
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-190045.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-190045.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Kek
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-12-09-00.png (356KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-12-09-00.png
356KB, 480x800px
Just passed 1700

Can't believe Shuppet has gotten me this damn far
>>
>>31651321
Ah, alright then.
>>
>shuppetfags who lose it immediately against my kirlia and can't do anything afterwards

stop relying on that shit already, at least check for counters
>>
tfw you miss on every spin for an entire game. F
>>
Where is the save data stored?
>>
>>31651495
i dont even have anything to block shuppet but they havent been a threat at all, as long as you recognize them and move accordingly they're arent that big of a deal, plus they're super weak.

on an unrelated note, tyranitar's the ultimate god of RNG, i've asspulled so many victories thanks to his earthquake shenanigans.
>>
Do I level dodge or toxic on umbreon?
>>
How do you actually get gems? Daily bonus throws 100 at me for the rush event, but the story mode quests give me like 3 gems each. Is there something I'm missing, or do I just have to grind out the daily login?

Also, is there any use for the gold ingots other than selling them? My box just filled up and I'm unsure.
>>
>>31651684
Complete quests and daily missions. Those 100 a day don't last forever
>>
>>31651710
Quests give me one (1) gem for each one I finish, and daily missions seem to give random rewards that are very rarely gems.

Is this the level of grinding I should expect coming into this?
>>
Am I reading this correctly? the fourth booster slot is temporary?
>>
>>31651718
You must be having poor luck, because I've been consistently getting at least 10 gems from doing the daily missions.
>>
>>31651718
Quests should give up to 3 each based on how many objectives you complete. The floors themselves will have rewards at the top, sometimes 5 or 15 gems. Dailies can drop up to 25 gems (I've gotten gems almost every time) and the weekly quest can award a lot more than that. I've seen up to 75. Accept that your aren't going to buy a quad pack literally every day and enjoy the deck you have
>>
>>31651743
Alright. That's going to make it harder for me to make the team I want.

What about the Ingots, though? I should just convert all golds into coins, right?
>>
>>31651671
p-pls respond
>>
>>31651758
Dodge.
>>
>>31651750
It's a gatcha game, the chances of you getting the team you want are already next to nothing. I don't think it's even possible for free players to craft a single ex yet, let alone a whole team of them. Each ex costs 4000 material, and that is the only way to guarantee you get what you want
>>
>>31651777
I don't even want an EX, most of the Pokemon I want only cost 400~1600 material. I'm already at 500.
>>
>>31651791
What pokemon do you want, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: Shup it up.png (530KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Shup it up.png
530KB, 480x854px
>>31651411
Seriously. Although I tend to raise a little above 1700 then fall a little below 1700, and struggle in the 1650-1750 area. I'm just one good streak away from breaking 1800 though.
>>
>>31651411
I'm pretty sure that most of my games in 1700 were shuppet wins. It's just so handy.
>>
>>31651817
Zangoose, a pair of Weavile, Treecko, Articuno because I lied, and I'm on the fence for the rest.

Although I'm not too sure about availability. I can't craft a Treecko, but I see it drops from a few different boxes. Do the craftable options rotate?
>>
>>31651843
Why treecko? Also gonna craft glorious blue birb at my first opportunity. I already have ho-oh, mahmortar, and blastoise from quads and sexes
>>
>>31651843
Wait, treecko isn't craftable?
>>
>>31651843
Zangoose fell short pretty quick when i was using it, i think i ditched it when i started playing against real players instead of bots

go for three weaviles for full boosts from them all
Are you trying for treecko because you like the pokemon because it doesnt look very good...
>>
>>31651865
I like Treecko
I don't care about competitive viability, it's a children's gachapon mobile game.

>>31651880
I don't see it on the list.
>>
Three wins in a row will be the end of me.
>>
>>31651834
>tfw managed to crack 1800 but have fallen under 1700 due to onslaught of all EX teams
I just want a decent attacking EX like Lugia.
>>
>tfw need to win 2 more room matches for the special mission
>tfw i keep losing
hello darkness etc
>>
>>31651888
Pokémon duel just isn't really designed for Karenfagging though. What do you even plan to do with a treecko once you have one?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-120742.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-120742.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>31651880
>>31651888
You can craft it if you've seen it before

>Top left
>>
>>31651937
I don't have that
What decides if it shows up?
>>
>>31651937
>actually top right
God damn it
pretty sure you need to have pulled it or seen it in a battle before?
room battles dont work, i think other anons tried it earlier this board or last board
>>
>>31651947
Need to play an ai with one in single player mode.
>>
>>31651947
I think you can just buy the figures you've seen plus whatever figures are added to it after a rotation.
>>
>>31651990
Do pokemon ever disappear from your craftable list? Like for example, I've never actually seen an articuno. Do I have a limited amount of time to try and craft one?
>>
>>31652032
Nope, they never get removed.
>>
Is ho-oh broken or is it just me?
>>
>>31652147
Just you
>>
Would yveltal and 3 weaviles be as OP as I think it would?
>>
>>31652170
Just making sure
>>
>>31652175
Not as fucked as 3 manaphy two grenenja and a blastoise
>>
File: ror.png (120KB, 351x285px) Image search: [Google]
ror.png
120KB, 351x285px
>>31650475
>when shuppet ko's anything with its 10 move
>>
>send Emolga to center square
>opponent sends Heracross, uses double chance for some reasons, rolls miss, then overhead throw and launches Emolga to his own spawn
>win next turn
Priceless
>>
File: Screenshot_20170126-114712.jpg (31KB, 204x269px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170126-114712.jpg
31KB, 204x269px
What pokemon are worth evolving?
>>
>>31652175
What's so good about weaviles anyway? They really don't seem too great
>>
>>31652342
They combo with each other
>>
>>31652316
That was probably a bot. There's a bot with 2 Heracross, 2 Beedrill and 2 more bug pokemon I don't remember. Also it has Double Chance and... X Defend? I don't remember.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (67KB, 520x661px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
67KB, 520x661px
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
R8 my ice dick
>>
>>31652360
Yeah, it had two Heracross and two Beedrill.
Oh well, needed the win for the special daily.
>>
>>31652350
You get 3 out and they hit for 110 or gold for 80 or taunt to force a reroll and they have a pretty low miss chance. Admittedly, I just realized they're not 3 MP, but still
>>
>>31652320
I personally like using Braixen since its more defensive oriented with half its wheel being a 3 star purple block

Delphox is more offensive/control and needs the extra star and firepower
>>
>unlocking a 24-hour chest
>fragments maxed out for the next 18 hours
>all dailies finished
>don't want to do quests
What do I even do
>>
>>31652371
latios is shit, drop that fucker
there are better options than metagross, specially if youre ice themed, like glaceon
weavile is amazing though
>>
>>31652405
Go play an actual video game, read a book, watch something, or go outside?
>>
File: ChristmasOrnacment.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasOrnacment.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>31652316
>tfw Heracross and Hawlucha are garbo
I am suffering
>>
>>31652405
wait for the next day
>>
>>31652320
I personally like evolving Natu into Xatu

While it does lose that gold move, the 4 star teleport is fantastic
>>
>>31652320
none, most current evolutions are just straight better as themselves or prevos are just better, i.e. pikachu (raichu sucks shit), squirtle (wartortle is crap and blastoise is better used as himself rather than evolving it)
>>
>>31652485
Evolved Pokemon tend to have more MP.
Use the pre-evolved form to cover ground, snipe something fragile, then evolve. Suddenly you have a Blastoise in their spawn on Turn 2.
>>
>>31652514
bullshit, most evos have same or less MP, and lol no, no one ever does that
>>
>>31652530
Yeah, it was a typo. Evolved Pokemon have LOWER mp.

>lol no, no one ever does that
Still stuck below 1800?
>>
>>31652476
does it actually turn into a 4 star?
I thought purple capped out at 3 regardless of evolution
>>
>>31652539
yeah, actually on 1850
>>
>>31652541
Yup, it goes up to 4
>>
>daily mission: win 3 league matches in a row
>get to third game
>Agaisnt a guy with grenigger and 3 other legends
>knock him on my first turn
>eventually grenigger comes out of the PC
>knocks the lugia defending my base
I fucking hate greninja
>>
>>31652397

you're supposed to have a figure two steps behind hera (on a sideline or in the goal if possible, so it gets tossed and surrounded, which is not only wasteful to set up, but to maintain, i'd use it as last resort to toss back things that already got past your entry points, then quickly as possible put something on goal
>>
>>31652405

farm cactii
>>
>>31652625
Well, sorry to disapoint, but it's not everyone that wants to get a Clv 10 Cacnea like you...
>>
>>31652426

>latios is shit
>he's probably my most important vanguard, followed by Greninja

you just don't underestimate the Lustful Purge
>>
>>31652638
dont get me wrong, latias is good, latios is just garbage with hallucination, even shuppet does its job better
>>
>>31652635

just saying, this game only offers grinding for league points, coins or figures, and the only funny one is cacnea to be honest
>>
>>31652655
this is actually true no other thing is worth it aside from plates
>>
May have been mentioned before but outta add to the FAQ. If you're on a rooted android device (or emulator) you don't need the second device to reset without downloading. Just delete your playerprefs.xml file in /shared_prefs.
>>
>Open quads booster
>2 Wigglytuff, 2 Tentacool
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: figures.png (2MB, 1302x1071px) Image search: [Google]
figures.png
2MB, 1302x1071px
my league rating is 1743, what's a good deck I could build?
Currently running:
Shuppet (banette evo), Genesect, Glaceon, Lugia, Goomy (Sliggo as evo) and natu.
People started to smarten the fuck up and cover their goal asap.
>>
>tfw you lose 3 games in a row and the game sends you a blatant bot to help you out
My team just can't survive past 2000 in this post-bird meta
>>
It's funny how afraid people are of Wobbufett, especially considering it's miss size
>>
>>31652764
maybe switch out goomy for gabite?

isnt sand veil a better version of goomys slippery swap?
>>
>>31652405
>don't want to do quests
that IS what you do, you not wanting to do it is the problem
>>
>>31652871

>afraid

>when you don't really need to attack it, just surround the thing
>>
>>31652405
Learn to draw your Pokemon duel husbando/waifu and post it itt
>>
>tfw Latios hits miss as often as dodge

Who's your biggest jobber, /pdg/?
>>
>>31652904
My Ho-oh has pissed me off to no end and it infuriates me because my opponent's Ho-oh's always do MVP shit. Of my 4 EXs (Ho-oh, Charizard, Keldeo, and Genesect) only Keldeo hasn't ridden the bench at some point, little fucker knows precisely when to hydro kick and I can appreciate that.
>>
>>31652892
>implying I'm not already drawing lewds of us holding hands
>>
>>31652904
Giratina sometimes comes through for me, but most times when I need a heavy hitter, it either misses or gets it's 50 attack. Everyone else pulls their weight but Giratina is mostly a last resort (I was using Armaldo before and it was even worse)
>>
File: leaf.png (87KB, 654x754px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
87KB, 654x754px
post eternal MVPs who will never be taken off your team
>>
>>31652904
>>31652930
Ho-oh has been a top-tier bro for me, the amount of Rainbow Wings that have carried me to the goal is absurd.

My jobber is Greninja. He counters purple attacks pretty well but you'd think he could rack up higher damage with the size of the Water Shuriken slice. I've stopped using him for emergency defense because he keeps dodging instead of taking anything out
>>
I got 300 gems right now, should I save them in case the sex comes back or should I just spend em
>>
>>31652904

none of my mons job hard at all, my Latios keeps punishing most stuff that dares attack it if i'd have to say then Armaldo

>Armaldo hits a lot of miss
>but plot fucking armor always, and I mean ALWAYS has made it pull through by giving the enemy a miss or dodge

i even walked it once all the way to the goal, but that shit is super scary since I use it as a backline defender
>>
>>31652996
Got to risk it to get the Biscuit.
>>
File: file_2.png (983KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
file_2.png
983KB, 750x768px
>>31652973
>>
>>31652904
>Mewtwo always hits Anhillate in a tight spot
>only ever hits its Purple when the opponent is unable to move
>>
>>31652541
I've seen a 5-star-fly salamence. Oh lordy
>>
>change mask
>lose 3 in a row to bad rolls
welp
>>
>>31652973
same here anon
Leafeon is based
>>
>>31652973
You already posted her.
>>
>Get to 1800
>Get matched against two 1500 people
hmm
>>
File: shupper of infiltration.png (917KB, 1572x1246px) Image search: [Google]
shupper of infiltration.png
917KB, 1572x1246px
>>31653037
I've been meaning to get to this
>>
File: image.png (442KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442KB, 750x1334px
Just started today, how good is Yvetal?
>>
>>31653277
Better than any EX I have.
>>
>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper.
>>
>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper
>>
>>31652946
post them
>>
File: THEBEST.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
THEBEST.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>31653277
>>
People seem to be getting the birbs at a fairly decent rate. Is it possible they have a higher get %? I really want an articuno but don't want to get a quad and then only get rares and worse.
>>
File: leafeons.jpg (278KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
leafeons.jpg
278KB, 720x1280px
>>31652973
I have pledged to live and die by the leaf and regret no actions that may come from it.
>>
>tfw I got the thunder birb from a single booster
And damn it's pretty good, also r8 team, I'm about 1650 points
>Shuppet
>Spinarak
>Magmar
>Keldeo
>Zapdos
>Druddigon

>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper
>>
>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper. Keep surviving those Lati@s attacks.
>>
File: 52519487_p0.jpg (143KB, 392x486px) Image search: [Google]
52519487_p0.jpg
143KB, 392x486px
>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper!
>>
>>31652904
Probably Metagross, but only cause it rolls bullet punch a lot more than it should.
>>
>>31648515
holy shit i got this game 2 hours ago and im a higher rank than you.
>>
File: cute_girl_with_her_dog.jpg (36KB, 604x347px) Image search: [Google]
cute_girl_with_her_dog.jpg
36KB, 604x347px
>>31653249
Sneak well, Shupper!
>>
>>31653277
Really good, definitely on the short list of EXs I'd like to have.
>>
>>31653571
>I just get the boosters and dailies done pretty much, if it says play a league match, I go in and forfeit to get it done asap as it gets cleared.
>>
>>31653571
see
>>31648543
You aren't even playing humans until like 1600-1700 rank is meaningless until then.
>>
>surround their point
>they x-attack their goalie and try to bully a cute glaceon instead of forfeiting
why are people so rude
>glaceon of course dodges
>>
new event when
>>
>>31653627
>uses glaceon
>accusing others of bullying
>>
>Win 3 League Matches In A Row
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>31653653
lose until you're back in the 1400's and then it's easy. Cmon anon you want those AI Tickets don't ya?
>>
>>31653650
Glaceon is no bully, _he almost never initiates attacks. Even when others attack _he'll usually dodge or put the opponent into a nice icy sleep.
>>
>>31653653
Get good, win three and get boosted to the next league. Dropping to bots is what bad players do.
>>
What's everyone's dream team?
>3x Leafeon
>3x Glaceon
>2x Hurdle Jump + 1x Goal Block
>>
>>31653730
You're really mean, sir.
>>
>>31653730
Fuck you
>>
>>31653730
I always wanted to meme with 6 Lati@s's but then I saw some guy on replay with 3 Latios, 2 Latias, and I think a Ghastly just get his shit kicked in until he lost from wait because his only remaining pokemon was Ghastly in the PokeCenter.
>>
>>31653277
Ive been using him and trying to figure out how to best do it

the 100 damage is nice but draining wind has only hit my pokemon and fucked me up

Dark mist seems good but i have yet to hit it
Overall seems like he would be fantastic if i could get the proper spins
>>
STOP
FUCKING
MISSING
FUCK
>>
>>31653427
I did some macro-rerolling earlier for a bit just for shits trying to get a secondary account going. I got 4 birbs compared to 3 non-birbs. Couldn't tell you many boxes opened it was though (and it was the 1 freebie + a 2-pack + 1-pack, not a 4-pack).
>>
>>31653817
git gud fag
>>
>>31653817
Treat your Pokemon better for better spins anon. They're doing the best they can! Be a better coach!
>>
File: IMG_7618.jpg (131KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7618.jpg
131KB, 750x781px
>>31652973
He got me to 1900
>>
>>31653881
Deck?
>>
File: plushes.jpg (529KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
plushes.jpg
529KB, 1296x972px
few major complaints
1. why do the trainer cards not have any art, they could have just stolen the images from the TFG trainer cards or even the tcg
2. why are the pokemon in the most generic poses when in the tfg (what this is based on) they weren't.
unless they are ex's, the figures look like shit.
3. no trading
4. story mode is too short when they could have 1000's of randomly generated ever harder trainer battles
5. why did they make getting ex's so insanely easy for the first week this game came out and now they are impossible to obtain
6.why is there no trading/friends lists/usernames like pokemon go had
7. why is there no in duel chat feature i thought 2006 child lock nintendo was dead
8. teams should have a limit to how many ex's, you have on them
9. why is zapdos the most broken piece of shit ever
10. why are the attack powers of ex pokemon so insanely high, why not balance the game properlly so a team of rares can still somewhat have a chance against a team of ex's, or give them higher miss rates.

the meta is bad and you should feel bad for investing money into this game
>>
Anyone else having trouble finding duels?
>>
>>31654013

>5.
They did that to get people interested in the game, so they would still play after the first week, and would spend money on the game because it's not so easy to get good figures anymore.

>6.
While I agree that there should be a friend list and stuff, don't compare this game to go. Sure, they're both mobile games, but they are not similar whatsoever.

>8.
EXs is just a rarity. I don't really think you should limit the amount of specific figures you can use just because they're rare. It makes no sense.

>10.
Well, rarer figures will obviously be stronger, because they're harder to get. It's the same stuff in a TCG. the most common stuff will get overshadowed by the most rare stuff, because if the commons were as strong as rares, what would even be the reason for having a rarity system after all?

The rest of your complaints I agree or don't really care about.

And 9.
git gud
>>
File: 55354261_p0.jpg (128KB, 361x446px) Image search: [Google]
55354261_p0.jpg
128KB, 361x446px
>>31654013
Stopped reading at
>no trading

You'd have to have failed business to think that's a smart idea.
>>
>>31654013
3. What major gatcha games allow trading?
7. Fuck that, people get way too salty over random shit I don't want to hear their whining.
9. Zapdos isn't worse than other birbs or overused EXs really.
10. I've gotten to 2200 with 1 EX on board, and I don't even have triple Weavile which a lot of 2400+ teams use. Almost everything under Rare is utter shit though (cept the Shupp of course).

Everything else I generally agree with. Story mode is fucking boring and unrewarding so tweak that before making it longer.
>>
>>31654160
i dunno man i just think they could have been more subtle about EX's being that much stronger than rares and shit.

like every team i play online is 6 of the same ex legendaries every single time. there is no real variety. all they had to do to keep variety was not make ex pokemon so insanely overpowered with 100+ attacks 3 star purple moves and no miss slot. the whole element of chance is what makes the game good. real balance. and when ex's are just insanely broken to the point where you will never defeat a team of them no matter what unless you also run 6 cookie cutter ex's the game becomes less cool. they killed variety by balancing the game horribly. good luck killing a blastoise with literally anything besides another ex btw
>>
>>31653249
Sleep tight Shupper
>>
>>31653249
sneak well, shupper
>>
>>31654169
Meanwhile the Pokemon TCG client has trading and has managed to stay afloat for over a decade now with zero advertising.
The whole
>trading can't work!
meme was 100% started by Blizzard shills over Hearthstone. It's been implemented successfully and profitably several times in the past before, and the only reason not to include it is if you want to cash out and dash on your game with the most minimal effort.

Not him btw.
>>
>>31647899
Fire Emblem has waifus. Thats one of the main reasons more people play it.
>>
File: Gabite.png (23KB, 394x354px) Image search: [Google]
Gabite.png
23KB, 394x354px
>>31648385
This nigga has won me so many duels where the opponent doesn´t even know it has Sand Veil or how it works.
>>
>>31654516
>the only reason not to include it is if you want to cash out and dash on your game with the most minimal effort.
It's a Gacha game.
A Pokemon Gacha game at that.
It's made for money, and if people enjoy playing, they get their money.

Trading in a Gacha game is the fastest way to kill sales. Why buy a pack when you can farm up something like Cancea and trade it for what you want?
>>
>>31654013
>4
Story mode is already hard enough with the ridiculous challenges, and it isn't even finished yet.
>>
so I've seen people talking about shuppet being good, but looking at it I can't figure why.
Bannete looks like it's better in every way, so why shuppet?
>>
>>31654667
>Why is this 3mp with infiltrator better than this 2mp with infiltrator
>>
>>31654667
>Walks through enemies
>3 MP
>Decent chance of a burn
>>
>>31654667
3MP is far better when using the ability. Let's you jump all over the place to snag surrounds and the goal.
>>
>>31654634
>Trading in a Gacha game is the fastest way to kill sales. Why buy a pack when you can farm up something like Cancea and trade it for what you want?
Why buy code cards for the TCG when you can just trade for everything? Again, people like you seem to forget that this system has been implemented both successfully and profitably in the past. It's doubly ironic here because the Pokemon TCG does it.
>>
>>31654013
3. Trading is no profitable in a gacha game.
5. They made them so easy to get just to get people into the game.
6. Pokemon Go is shit compared to how this game is being managed.
7. Pokemon is for kids. They wont risk having a parent sue them because their kid heard some idiot saying weird shit to them. Also, what do you gain from having a chat system? absolutely nothing.
8. This is literally crying.
9. Same 8.
10. Are you just baiting?

>investing money into this game

This whole post seems like you were the one that invested some money in the game and still got destroyed by some kid with 6 random EXs.
>>
Is this a gacha game?
>>
>>31654718
yes
>>
>>31654718
Yes.
>>
>>31654721
>>31654727
Dang, I just found out about this in the same day FEH comes out...
>>
>>31654775
You can play both anon.

Im playing three gacha games at the time, still F2P.
>>
>>31654695
>>31654696
>>31654697
thank
>>
File: 50498341_p0.jpg (36KB, 392x462px) Image search: [Google]
50498341_p0.jpg
36KB, 392x462px
>>31654709
It isn't hard to see that TCG was made to be long lasting, while Duel was only made to cash in on the brand. It's a textbook Gacha game, not a Trading Card Game.
It is far more profitable for a Gacha game to never implement trading.

We only got the English release so they can get a few more drops of cash out of the game.
>>
File: 1472432029719.png (73KB, 220x203px) Image search: [Google]
1472432029719.png
73KB, 220x203px
>Opponent has three confusion mons
>>
File: 666.jpg (217KB, 957x1300px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
217KB, 957x1300px
>>31654832
>confusion always makes you move off of miss and on to your good moves
>>
how do I get good figures without paying any money
>>
Got Dialga out of a time booster. Glad to get an ex, but it seems a little meh.
>>
>>31654933
Get lucky.
>>
>>31654718
seY
>>
>>31654933
Eat ass
>>
>>31654933
Reroll until you get what you want
Grind and wait
>>
File: guy leaning on chair.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
guy leaning on chair.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>send out shupperino on first move
>opponent blocks with something
>switch shupper with fug
>wreck shit
>>
File: 1480642641731.png (368KB, 699x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480642641731.png
368KB, 699x720px
>agaisnt some guy whose timer seems to run really slowly
>got 10 seconds left when he has like 3:55 left
>pull a few lucky spins and knock his blastoise with my glaceon
>win with 1 second left
I didn't think a phone game could get me this nervous, and i finally got my 3 wins in a row reward was a fusion material sadly.
Also what's a good common mon to raise his CL? got like 2 green cubes.
>>
>move my Greninja close
>guy takes out Xerneas
"shit, lets try"
>hurdle jump it, my MP is 2 so I'm not gonna make it to the goal in one turn, if this dude moves his other 3 spacer back i'm fucked by surrounding
>he hurdle jumps
"ooook..."
>use my 2nd Hurdle Jump
>now I can get to the goal unless he defeats me with an attack
>he switches pokemon

what
>>
>>31648673

heh, as I was reading this I got one, no EX on my quad though
>>
So do the timed boosters run on real time, or just time spent in the game?
>>
>>31655112
Real time, the game even pushes a notification when it's ready
>>
>>31655178
>>31655178
>>31655178
>>
>>31653249
Is it a good idea to use spooky power with shupperino?
Also how do multiple plates work? because I swear using a copy of X attack disabled both of my x attacks.
>>
give me some pro strats for this game
>>
>>31654996
I'm beefing up my Emolga with those
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.