[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did the dialogue with the Battle Chatelaines mean nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Morgan.png (665KB, 911x539px) Image search: [Google]
Morgan.png
665KB, 911x539px
So did the dialogue with the Battle Chatelaines mean nothing in the end?
>>
Just like the ghost girl. Or the floral print pokemon reference.

Just there to represent things they may do one day.
>>
yes. just like everything else
>>
A bunch of useless character designs taking the place of drawings that would actually catch a non-virgin's attention for at least five seconds like the battle frontier brains
>>
File: Arash-Kassel.jpg (60KB, 718x378px) Image search: [Google]
Arash-Kassel.jpg
60KB, 718x378px
>>31638222
Is he vergin?
>>
>>31638207
It's a red herring. Gamefreak has become creepily obsessed with red herrings, especially with SM.

It's the only reason why GF would go out of their way to make Nihilego, Pheromosa and Buzzwole resemble Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion as closely as possible only to have it mean nothing at all.

And that's not even mentioning that GF outright lied by implying that the starters share the version based split evo gimmick with Rockruff.

And why did GF become obsessed with red herrings? Because they want to "surprise" us.
>>
>>31638250
Obviously
>>
>>31638254
>Nihilego, Pheromosa
>Lillie, Lusamine
Yes

>Buzzwole
>Gladion
>as closely as possible
>literally nothing alike
>>
>>31638250
I'd fuck him.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x428px
>>31638207
>he's shocked that Gamefreak releases unfinished content
>>
>>31638250
Post his twitter, facebook, tumblr, deviantart and myspace plz.
>>
>>31638254
>GF outright lied by implying that the starters share the version based split evo gimmick with Rockruff.
They never said this. It was a mistranslation of a CoroCoro issue.
>>
>>31638276
He wouldn't fuck you tho.
>>
>>31638254
>Obsessed with surprises,even if they make no sense and can be seen from a mile away
>Abuses nostalgia
>Can't make a good product to save their lives

GF turned into Jar Jar Abrams!
>>
>>31638285
;__;
>>
>>31638254
>Buzzwole
>Gladion

What the fuck are you on about
>>
>>31638365
I bet it's the retard who think lusamine injected gladion with roids and that's why he shakes.
>>
>>31638254
I like this pasta already
>>
>>31638254
Please don't tell me you unironically wanted the characters to be disguised UBs.
>>
>>31638254
>ghost girl never did anything in BOTH games
>azure flute never obtainable
>both XY and ORAS teasing the battle frontier even going as far to have people scouting future frontier brains
>put a frontier brain in sm to fuck with us even more
>zygarde is NEVER explained
>necrozma will probably also never be explained and marshadow might not even see the light of day
>hoopa shown to be a pivoting point in post game oras, never revealed or had an in game event
>mr bonding is in sun/moon but you have to show him lunatone or solrock to get him to remember this and then not only do you not get o-powers afterwards but solrock and lunatone arent even in the SUN AND MOON GAMES to fucking begin with
>only alola form that makes sense for a tropical area is exeggutor and none of the other already tropical mons got forms or buffs
>>
>>31638276
But that's haram.
>>
>>31638586
>>only alola form that makes sense for a tropical area is exeggutor and none of the other already tropical mons got forms or buffs

Not entirely true. Bellosoum got quiver dance.
>>
>>31638217
Ghost girl was referenced in Oras, there's a Hex Maniac in Mt. Pyre that says the same lines she does in XY.
>>
>>31638632
Yeah and the floral pokemon became a thing too.

But really, I think the ghost girl is some dev team in joke and they aren't about to explain shit.
>>
File: 1482072040947.gif (1MB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
1482072040947.gif
1MB, 200x131px
>>31638254
>Buzzwole
>Gladion
>>
>>31638254
Buzzwole if anything, would be Wicke
>>
>>31638614
that was the only one as far as i'm aware
>nothing for ludicolo
>nothing for venusaur
>nothing for tropius
>mantine octillery ludicolo lunatone solrock tropius floatzel the monkeys volcarona and florges lines arent even in the fucking game
>>
>>31638254
Surprise us by teasing great things and then delivering shit.
>>
>>31638250
No, I've fucked him. Can post pics
>>
>>31638281
Yes, but they still implied the starters have a secret, though not the same as Rockruff. They don't.
>>
>>31638692
The secret is that they're all slow as fuck. There.
>>
>>31638692
Them having their own Z-Move was the secret.
>>
>>31638651
Wicke is Celesteela, they are both cancerous fat bitches after all.
>>
>>31638692
The secret was exclusive z-moves
>>
File: oh_no_part_2.png (578KB, 1528x776px) Image search: [Google]
oh_no_part_2.png
578KB, 1528x776px
>>31638533
It was a common theory and it would have been great if they went through with it.

I really liked this idea then they fucked up UBs by making them post game fetch quest
>>
>>31638687
post it
>>
>>31638758
>it would have been great if they went through with it.
No, it wouldn't.
>>
>>31639241
Because "They were just Pokemon all along Ecks Dee" is such a """""""""""great""""""""""" twist. UBs being humans would have been far more interesting.
>>
>>31638254
GF doesn't seem to know the difference between surprising people and disappointing them.
>>
>>31638758
When Nihilego showed up for that first battle at Aether, I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be Lillie. They had mentioned Cosmog being able to call other Beasts for help when threatened, and Lillie not being with you at the time felt like it was being emphasized. And it was, just not for the reason I thought.

Incidentally, I just ran from that battle. I didn't want to punch maybe-monster-Lillie in the face.

Having Guzma be a Beast would have been goddamned hilarious though.

>>31639360
That could have worked, in a weird way. Lusamine merged with Nihilego briefly, maybe a more long term fusion ends up blending the human and beast bodies more smoothly.

Imagine, at the start of a Beast battle, it looks at you for a moment. Then...

>A long, long time ago.... I remember...

>...I sought power.

>...Show me yours.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.