[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck up in EV Training, help!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Hey anons, kind of a noob in EV training, I lost count of how many pokes (shinx-attack) Im currently at. So my plan is I stop at 70 (2ev each w/ macho brace) and then just kill 6 more later (trial and error) until I get the effort ribbon from the lady in SunnyShore. Is it alright or should I just start over? TIA
>>
Just use the berries if you fuck up. Also, while in the Summary page of your Pokémon, press Y to see the EVs
>>
>>31636795
>Macho Brace in SM
This is bait
>>
>>31636822
The berries will make you start over from the very beggining right? I don't think I have the patience and time to start over again. Which page is that and does it tell you the exact amount of EV you already have?
>>
>>31636830
What's SM?

This is not bait whatever you mean by that....
>>
C'mon guys kinda desperate here, just tell me if my plan will work :(
>>
>>31636876

You're a fucking idiot. Just throw your pokemon in pokepelago if you are trying to get exact values. It takes 2 days while you sleep to ev train a pokemon You can even use vitamins to speed it up
>>
Why are you EV training in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?
>>
>>31636938
I don't have pokepelago.......This is platinum version and I'm a poorfag
>>
>>31636882
>What is SM?
>>31636952
>Platinum
>In current year
>Too poor to waste 40$
Underage or literally retarded
>>
>>31636983
Or both
>>
>>31636983
Must be nice living in a first world country with all your vices being served in a silver platter

>Amerifags
>>
How hard is it to answer a simple question with yes or no? Are people today fucking autistic?
>>
>>31637001
>Anyone that is in the middle or upper class is American!
>>
Good grief I give up, close this thread. Thanks anons, for absolutely fucking nothing, great help you all are.
>>
>>31637048
>I give up
>Close this thread
What did OP(?) mean by this
>>
>>31637048

If you are still here, what spread are you trying to accomplish? It's hard to help when we have so little information, and you are also going about this a pretty inefficient way. In all honesty if you are trying to get a super specific spread, you NEED to start over from the beggining. You also need to get the EV boosting items, macho brace and manually counting pokemon sucks and will lead to errors.

If you are just trying to max two stats then just go 255/255 and don't worry about that last stat wasted, it's not worth the effort
>>
Why would you even ev train in any generation that's not the current one?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.