[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Clefable Lusameme's ace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is Clefable Lusameme's ace?
>>
>>31636718

Lilligant is the Pokemon we see her with most.

Though it is tough to call anything she has an "ace" when all her Pokemon are the same level.
>>
>lusamine wasn't her own ace
What went wrong?
>>
Her ace seems to be Bewear. It's the last pokemon she sends out and represents the darkest part of her personality: careless destruction behind a cute facade.

But Lusamine may not really have an ace because all her pokemom represent different sides of her.
>>
>>31636911
Explain.
>>
>>31636718
Nihilego
>>
>>31637280
Explain what part? Bewear representing her or all of her Pokemon representing parts of her?
( I'm not >>31636911 )
>>
>>31636883
Yeah that was poorly executed.
>Fuses and becomes monster human-Pokemon hybrid
>regular Pokemon battle
>>
>>31636883
Humanity.
A lot would condemn attacking people in a Pokemon game.
>>
It's Bewear.

>Last Pokémon
>Kills you with "love" just like her.
>>
>>31636756
>Lilligant is the Pokemon we see her with most.
? Are you counting some anime shit?
>>
I vote for Bewear too

Kahuna's and Trial Captains tend to have Gen 7 (including Alola Forms) as their Ace.
>>
>>31637437
This.

The only non-Gen 7 ace I can think of is Faba's Hypno. I suppose Ilima's Smeargle too, but he switches to Gumshoos in his rematch.
>>
>>31637280

>Clefable
Cute femininity.
>Lilligant
Caring femininity.
>Mismagius
Mischievous femininity/feminine mystique.
>Milotic
Feminine beauty.
>Bewear
Violence hidden by cuteness/destruction born of good intention

All of Lusamine's pokemon have a cute, feminine motif and represent idealized aspects of femininity.
>>
We need more bewear-lusamine fanart
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.