[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be Pokemon hidden like these were again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: regis.png (109KB, 412x300px) Image search: [Google]
regis.png
109KB, 412x300px
Will there ever be Pokemon hidden like these were again?
>>
In general I think they like using unown letters more than visual braille.
>>
>>31634503
But please make it so not only blind people can find them this time
>>
>>31634528
Ironic as blind people wouldn't be able to find them.
>>
>>31634528
Not even they could. Braile is supposed to be felt, not seen.
>>
>>31634528
They even gave you a fucking braille translator in the original. They didnt in the remake because they knew it would just be in the first google result. The normies with internet ruined real puzzle games with their thirst for instant gratification
>>
>>31634552
To be honest, I never bothered to get them in ORAS, did they really remove the braille rosetta stone?
>>
>>31634528
>tfw blind
>tfw I was one of the few kids to figure out how to get the regis at my school.
>>
>>31634562
It was there but no way to work it out yourself. The only way to unlock regigigas too was to have regice in your party, which is holding an ice related item and has a nickname but again, literally no way to figure that out without data mining
>>
I solved it thanks to the encarta back in the days
>>
>>31634596
>>31634503

Why the fuck are the Regis the only Pokemon with batshit retarded puzzles?

Why didn't we have to figure out that we had to move a tile for how many letters there were in the 5th play Shakespeare ever wrote times the number of Pokemon in our Party divided by 8 if we have a Pokemon with a nickname, dividing by 3 if we have a Pokemon with a held item and adding 50 if one is a dark type to get the the Musketeers in BW?
>>
>>31634837
cause that would be too good
>>
>>31634584
If you were really blind you would have said
"Jsvdikabixb dh xnbsksbdl"
>>
I hate event giveaway mons and think that all leggos and mythicals should be in-game behind Regi-style puzzles.
>>
>>31637403
But that's not how you make money.
>>
>>31637403
That will never happen again because GF is too LAZY
>>
File: regigigas oras 01.png (23KB, 748x350px) Image search: [Google]
regigigas oras 01.png
23KB, 748x350px
You want more of this?
>>
File: his smile and optimism - gone.png (435KB, 808x572px) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism - gone.png
435KB, 808x572px
>the closest thing to the regis we've gotten is tapu bulu and giratina's trick room puzzles
>>
>>31637457
The bullshit required for Regigigas in ORAS was going too far, but the original Reggie puzzle was tough but fair.
>>
>>31637457
uironically yes
>>
>>31637457
remove nickname requirement and i'm in
>>
>>31634552
I figured it out when I saw it in the credits of one of my playthroughs (before gen 4 was out). Googled the braille alphabet, and went back to translate.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.