[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that SM were datamined to death, what was the secret that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Now that SM were datamined to death, what was the secret that the starters and Rockruff shared after all?
>>
Yes. Their evolutions are all shit.
>>
>>31633248

There was no shared secret.

Rockruff's secret was the version-exclusive evolutions, the starter's secret was their exclusive Z-Moves.
>>
A translation error.
>>
File: yosh.png (147KB, 873x806px) Image search: [Google]
yosh.png
147KB, 873x806px
>>31633280
>version-exclusive evolutions
>>
>>31633248
oh shit I forgot all about that

But yeah it just ended up being this:>>31633280

Also, I was very surprised that the snowman ended up being Crabominable. Apparently snowman and yeti are the same word in Chinese, and whoever leaked it somehow missed the crab aspect. The dolphin was also Tapu Fini, which, to be fair, looks like a dolphin at first glance.

I'm sure we'll get an actual dolphin and snowman Pokemon in the future...right?
>>
File: IMG_3299.jpg (59KB, 818x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3299.jpg
59KB, 818x640px
>>31633267

Get some new material.
>>
File: 740Crabominable_Dream[1].png (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
740Crabominable_Dream[1].png
64KB, 300x300px
>>31633319
>whoever leaked it somehow missed the crab aspect

It looks very little like a crab aside from the pincers (and only when they're open, otherwise they just look big ape hands) and legs. It's basically a four-legged yeti.
>>
>>31633382
That is very true

Although, 4 legs and 2 arms is still noticeably different
>>
File: 1456870875580.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456870875580.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>31633339
Get a new car
>>
>>31633248
"Shared secret" was a mistranslation. Corocoro said they all HAD a secret to them, not that it was the SAME secret. This was pointed out many times.
>>
>all those theories about the big alchemical theme pokemon was going to have
>all those theories that were based on stuff that was literally pure coincidence
>we still don't know what the OTH in project AZOTH is
>>
>>31633248
The secret is that there is no secret

GF literally gave you a red herring to speculate endlessly about so that they can "surprise" you. Same reason why they made Nihilego, Pheromosa and Buzzwole look like Lillie, Lusamine and Gladion, GF relies on red herrings for the sake of shitty surprises.
>>
>>31636526
>>31636735

It was all a hoax to make you believe the games were going to be this great wild shit and to build up your expectations when in the end, there was hardly anything wild about it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.