[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wifi General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 45

File: big mistake.png (473KB, 898x960px) Image search: [Google]
big mistake.png
473KB, 898x960px
Trading, Breeding, Battling, Autism, and Shitposting
Giveaways, Circlejerking, Mystery Eggs, and General Questions

Pokémon WiFi General - /wfg/ - Old Thread: >>31623204

A guide for beginners and mentally incapacitated folks alike: http://pastebin.com/pEt2326i

>Hey OP! I've been looking for a place to give out or collect breeding leftovers.
People are encouraged to dump their free leftovers here. Don't hesitate to ask for anything being given out for free.

>Hey OP! I like hacks and clones! I also want to add you for for Friend Safari ;))
There are other threads for those things.

>Hey OP! I like posting text lists!
Text lists are shit. Copy and paste that into an image or a pastebin if you have to.

>Hey OP! I like shitposting and circlejerking, but I don't want to clog the thread with my nonsense. What do?
Obligatory link to the perma-dead IRC: #wfg on qchat.rizon.net

Common Answers to Common Questions
> Talonflame has access to Flame Body and Fly, use it.
> Move Tutor/Deleter are in the same house in Dendemille.
> Name Rater is in the town near the Breeding Centre
> The Daycare is on the route after the Snorlax encounter.
> Skrelp/Clauncher (I'm assuming they're caught in the same place since they're exclusives) can be caught with a Good Rod off the Coast of Cyllage City.
> The Good Rod is in Coumarine City.
> Sail Fossil is Amamura, Jaw Fossil is Tyrunt.
> Ditto is in the PokéPark area at the end of the twisting woods. It's just before the 8th gym.
> Don't ask for Mega Stones for derps, you're not going to get them.
> Happiness checker is in Laverre City in the Pokemon Fan Club.
> If you're going to trip/namefag then make sure your in-game name is the same as your trip/name, it gets very confusing.
> Masuda method is ONLY based off of languages. Actual area does not matter.
> IV Guy is in Kiloude City pokecenter.
>>
Yo seriously when the FUCK are we gonna get a Gen 7 pasta?
>>
Posting for Miguel, transfering tons of stuff, might take a bit longer than I thought
>>
FUCK I FORGOT TO GET RID OF THE irc PART
>>
Just so you know, the pastebin link is dead
>>
>>31631958
that's on porpoise
>>
File: lugiahmm.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lugiahmm.png
96KB, 600x600px
>>31631903
What does a guy like me with absolutely nothing to offer stand a chance at getting in this thread?
>>
File: condom.png (449KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
condom.png
449KB, 540x540px
Mons for trade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PGVzY1br-5iwvvzJwqv5M0X6F1o-amuHj4vDZ1oq-Mo/edit

LF: http://pastebin.com/LLsxAKM9

I added some event only DBHA mons to my "wanted" list. They're towards the top. If you have them, I'll trade you some events, Ability Capsules, multiple ballmons, or whatever is appropriate for the particular mon.

I'm actually feeling quite a bit better now, so request away~.
>>
>>31631978
the fuck out
>>
>>31631936

Giga Drain Larvesta guy here.

Not trying to spam you, but I didn't want to lose you in the old thread. Erin hooked me up with a Bold Larvesta and I love it to death but I'm also still interested in running the Timid build too. I have a few teams in mind. Volc is in my top 5 Mons anyway.

http://pastebin.com/RS0fmQnJ

Let me know if any combination of things in here works. If not, I'm breeding new stuff tonight too. I'm on Sun.
>>
>>31631978
I can give you some ballmons to get you started if you're willing to wait for me to finish breeding these Yanma.
>>
>>31631978
Lots of people have free stuff of things they have leftovers of so just lurk but don't JUST do that make some offer or use what you get to start making your own collection~
>>
File: 1485911962865.jpg (52KB, 559x476px) Image search: [Google]
1485911962865.jpg
52KB, 559x476px
>>31631978
Hunt some shit and get some product wtf

or wonder trade trash youll get decent breedjects and pawn them off as your own
>>
>>31631985
I have DHBA monkeys -panpour

you can just give whatever
>>
>>31631978
I don't have anything to offer. I'm not really looking for much either.
>>
>>31632052
Then DON'T FUCKING POST FAGGOT
>>
>>31632043
I'll send you a TR soon~. Thanks, friendo.
>>
>>31631585
>>31631608
Firstly, because it takes hits better than Persian which makes it less of a hassle to farm money with Pay Day and grind exp for it at the same time, and secondly, Bide is the only other option it has apart from Swagger and Toxic to minimise damage done to an enemy since Nidoqueen can't get Super Fang this gen because of a lack of tutors, and because Flatter/Supersonic and Pay Day are mutually exclusive due to the latter move requiring a Gen I TM. I already said those things before.
>>
>>31632064
stop.
just stop.
use smeargle
>>
>>31632064
Go back to r/pokemontrades with the other retards, Connor
>>
>>31632013
I mean, sure, whatever you got
I just beat the game so I just have breedjects of a few guys on my team; Salandit, Mimikyu, Jangmo-o, and Mearanie.
>>
>>31632083
KIA STOP
>>
File: 1463372488772.jpg (82KB, 341x297px) Image search: [Google]
1463372488772.jpg
82KB, 341x297px
>>31632064
What the fuck is going on? Why can't you use Smeargle or something else with False Swipe? What kind of bizarre autism is this?
>>
>>31632062
I need like 15~ to breed
>>
>>31632096
>15~
kek
>>
>>31632064
Have you ever honestly caught anything with that Nidoqueen, dude? Be honest. Bide doesn't help at ALL.
>>
>>31632091
That actually wasn't me. I'm more confused than intrigued by this guy, so I'm not going around Googling him. I haven't done that in awhile.
>>
>>31632109
riiiiiiiiiight
>>
File: 1477011276946.jpg (22KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1477011276946.jpg
22KB, 458x458px
>>31632064
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: judgingyou.gif (859KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
judgingyou.gif
859KB, 500x268px
>>31632083
>18:13:53
>>31632093
>8:14:53

:^)
>>
>>31632099
>breeding HA male
eat me
>>
>>31632138
what does 15~ mean, you retard
>>
File: paint.png (82KB, 1359x667px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
82KB, 1359x667px
>>31632113
>>31632132
Happy coincidence~.You guys know I don't do my shittalking on anon.
>>
>>31632158
i actually posted it, and then replied to myself with "Kia stop"
>>
>>31632153
>what is using your brain
15 years, dickhead
>>
>>31632093
>>31632080
>replacing a fragile mon with an even more fragile mon

>>31632101
Should I just forgo Bide and try my luck with Toxic, then? Fuck I wish the Nidos got Thunder Wave.
>>
Postan list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CoXUMl85TFuAObOVg_ZTnc3alDoPuTvoDR1GpIUU3W4/pubhtml

LF:

> F U N (Safari Ball mons, Dream Ball mons)
>>
>>31632186
DONT USE NIDO
DONT USE NIDO
DONT USE NIDO
>>
>>31631927
Common Answers to Common Questions
>Pokémon that can be found in SM with Flame Body include the Magmortar, Litwick, and Talonflame lines (minus Fletchling). Additional Pokémon can be found here: http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/flamebody.shtml Click on a Pokémon to see its location in-game.
>Move Reminder can be found in Mount Lanakila Peak Pokémon Center, price of one Heart Scale. Go to restaurants to get more scales easy.
>Move Deleter is in Hau'oli City's Pokémon Center.
>Additional tutors here: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/movetutors.shtml
>Name Rater is in Heahea City's tourist shop just east of the dock and terminal.
>The Nursery is in Paniola Ranch, dead center of Akala. The Hidden Power helper is inside the Nursery building to the left of the counter.
>You get the fishing rod after the Water Trial on Akala Island.
>Fossils can be found in KoniKoni City's stone shop.
>Ditto is on Mount Hokulani, chain 30 of them and catch the 31st for guaranteed 4 perfect IVs.
>Mega Stones? HA! Buy 'em yourself at the Battle Tree shop stalls to the left of the Tree's entrance.
>Happiness checker is in Konikoni City, right next to the TM stall. Alternatively, use Isle Avue for checking happiness. Once it can't get any more relaxed, it's full happiness.
> If you're going to trip/namefag then make sure your in-game name is the same as your trip/name, it gets very confusing.
> Masuda method is ONLY based off of languages. Actual area does not matter.
>IV checker is in your PC after hatching 20 eggs and talking to the sleeping guy at the Battle Tree next to the PC.
>Additional helpful characters here: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/useful.shtml

This work?
>>
>>31632171
>trying to tarnish my STERLING reputation

How could you, anon?

>>31632186
What is your deal with Nidoqueen and only using gen 1 mons? There are tons of Pokemon that are much better for catching than Nidoqueen. What is going on? Are you actually cognitively impaired? I am actually concerned for your wellbeing.
>>
File: 1464610860355.gif (45KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1464610860355.gif
45KB, 560x582px
>>31632212
>>
>>31632186
>replacing a fragile mon with an even more fragile mon
Bitch, please. If you're using it for utility you're going to end up grinding it to 100 anyway.
>>
>>31632212
no, its too long
also i already wrote my own
>>
>>31632238
Then post it you nutshack
>>
>>31632255
I will when i make the next thread fucko
>>
Twenty years old, barely an adult who knows little about how shit truly works in the world and I honestly don't know how people manage to put up with children anymore, their own or otherwise, or even how they could even want to have some. So many young kids just prove to be a goldmine of shitty behaviour, even before piss-poor parenting fucks them up into the overly sensitive and whiny chodes that are the reason why things nowadays have to more politically correct than what needs to be.
>>
I'm kind of glad that my cousin's daughters are pretty well-behaved, because the year after I met them was the year I discovered the sheer difference between the year 7 kids born in 1999 and the ones born in 2000. Twelvies, as those guys are known amongst older high schoolers, from ages 12 to 14 are the bane of all senior students and teachers. Even my sister, one of the kids belonging to the former year group, found that even she and her peers couldn't stand the 2000-born twelvies that composed the grade lower than them despite technically still being in the infamous age group.
But screw the twelvies at the moment, because my rant's focus audience won't even be that age for about triple the time they've already lived.
>>
>>31632266
You in the right place, buddy?
>>
>>31632186
Okay. Okay. Listen.

Nidoqueen is just not the right Pokémon for the job here, pal. That's all there is to it. You don't have to use Smeargle, just use anything with False Swipe and it'll at least be better than Nidoqueen, who offers absolutely zero utility when it comes to catching other Pokémon.
>>
Case in point - juvenile humans at the movies. When taking the precious little preschool-aged cuntspawns you decided to help bring into this world to see the M-rated latest instalment of an extremely popular film series in a crowded session, it would be real nice if you could tell them to refrain from constantly speaking loudly when something interesting happens or yawning as noisily as they purposely can, and to not entertain themselves by kicking the seats of the family in front of them. A little strictness would be highly fucking appreciated here, people. Get the shitlets to either cut it out or remove them from the fucking cinema to drill it into their soft and growing craniums as to what happens when you're a bitch and hamper everybody else's enjoyment.
>>
I just don't understand why this happens so often. I'm dreading going to see Moana because even though it's a Disney film and therefore likely to be really fucking good, it's still a film whose target audience is youth and therefore there's going to be many, many more shitwit kids in the cinema at the same time as me than Rogue One could ever dream of having.
>>
File: mime.png (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mime.png
62KB, 400x400px
>>31632266
>>31632270
>>31632279
>>31632281
What the good goddamn is going on in this thread?
>>
If millenial high schoolers can be apex shitholes, I don't want to know how low the bar's going to be set by the ones born in the new tens. It's only down from here, because nothing is ever going to change being subjected to the presence of the people who will shape society after we do during their early years.

By Connor
>>
File: jkl2OmKyZ7mJH.jpg (22KB, 378x381px) Image search: [Google]
jkl2OmKyZ7mJH.jpg
22KB, 378x381px
This thread is the virtual equivalent of a dumpster fire, but I'm enjoying it.
>>
File: 1438922883803.jpg (256KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438922883803.jpg
256KB, 747x1000px
ANDREAAA

list: http://pastebin.com/DxHejjzt

pls trade btw
>>
>>31632294
Kia this isn't funny
>>
/wfg/ is finally good again
>>
>>31632294
p.s.
Posted to r/childfree
lol
>>
File: 1473730336913.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473730336913.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>31632266
>>31632270
>>31632279
>>31632281
>>
File: icame.gif (668KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
icame.gif
668KB, 350x197px
>this thread
>>
File: jmJi5UK2tUwhP.jpg (73KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jmJi5UK2tUwhP.jpg
73KB, 512x512px
>>31632294
>By Connor

My fucking sides

>>31632304
You're wrong on 2 counts.

First of all, it isn't me posting this.
Second of all, it is very, very funny.
>>
>>31632201
>>31632215
>>31632275
If I was looking for the perfect mon with catching mons, I'd just use my Zangoose to use False Swipe, my Sylveon to use Yawn and if necessary, a Ghost-type to nullify Take Down, Double-Edge, Submission and Final Gambit. I just want to get a Pokemon that can use Pay Day and actually be capable of taking hits.

The only reason why I even want Bide is because the other five slots will be taken up by Pickup shitmons while I grind cash, and in the incredibly minute chance that a shiny pops up while I'm fucking around in a thicket somewhere in the godforsaken tropical region of Alola and actually have a chance of making catching the thing easier to save time just chucking ball after ball like a conjoined Taiwanese fetus. If a Gen I Nidoqueen was able to learn Super Fang or a Gen VI Nidoqueen to learn Pay Day, I'd get Bide and any of the other options to fuck off back to Ige's midget urethra any day of the week.
>>
hey guys, i have some HA Froakie to give away
if want one put something on gts asking for a lvl 1 Froakie
>>
What is an acceptable way of composing a ban appeal?

So I just got banned from /r/pokemon, and the notification didn't specify a date (or reason) so I think that means it might be indefinite? Either way, I'm muted until Friday so I can't ask the sub's mods more about it until then. From what I understand you can get muted from modmailing if you harass a sub's mods? I wasn't trying to intentionally aggravate them, though. I should probably apologise to them for that when the chance arises. Maybe that's also the same reason for the ban, but I guess only the mods know for now.
>>
>>31632298

Where's the Cheese Pizza???
>>
>>31632349
yo shut the FUCK up
>>
The last straw seemed to be this one PM I made to them about Pokemon Sun and Moon actually leaking as shown on /vp/, linking to that thread. It might have gone slightly better if I had mentioned a request to obtain permission to post about it on the sub...then again, I found out somebody else already had after I checked the new section after sending that PM. Not to mention that I was more intending to warn them about the actual full game leaking than getting permission to post about it. Probably should've used something other than "It's happening." as the title as well.
I think it might've been because I messaged them somewhat often about submission issues, most of the times that a submission I made didn't show up on the sub's new section, which I think means being autohidden due to tripping a filter somehow.
>>
>>31632342
>>31632356
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT, THE BOTH OF YOU
>>
And because I'd deleted and resubmitted submissions that failed to show up on the sub in poorly thought out attempts to get them to show up. Quite a number of times, in retrospect.
Along with bitching about Incineroar, a particularly-controversial Pokemon, at most given chances.
I also asked a lot of questions about potential SM leaks whenever the slightest hint of one may have popped up.
And posting about leaked info without getting prior permission several times.
And making several snide comments about that rule during the same day when it happened to somebody else trying to post that leak.
Yeah, I'm not going to disagree that the ban was justified. I should probably just start leaving the modmail function alone altogether just to be safe if I ever get unbanned.
>>
So more onto the original subject, until I can ask the sub's mods for more info or help (PMing the individual mods sounds like a really bad idea, not to mention it sounds even more like harassment) I'm just going to ask this here - is it possible to appeal such a ban via modmail, and how should I do so if it is possible? I'm thinking of at the very least apologising for annoying them via constant modmails once the mute expires, since attempting to make up for being a bitch intentionally or not is basic common courtesy. Should I ask them if they don't want me to modmail them anymore or attempt to resubmit any submissions that fail to show up on the sub's public view due to something about them tripping one of Automod's filters for the sub, and refrain from doing so if they want me to? Is there anything else I should include in a potential appeal PM?
I have screenshots of my messages to the sub if they're needed, just in case or something.

By Connor
>>
>>31632356
Not asking 4chan for advice.
And most likely starting a fresh account and post something you know a sub will eat up to get enough karma back quick.
>>
I sort of have some clue as to what's going on, but not really in other places. I know that Ennard is an amalgamate of all of CBPW's animatronics and that they want to use the player's body as a means to escape in a disguise, and that the player character may be the Purple Guy, aka a certain William Afton.
Forgive me if I make my thoughts on this unclear, but on the other hand...
>>
>>31632342
Just... do what you want. You're wrong, but you're very clearly dead set on doing what you want. I'm not sure why you're asking us for help because I don't even know what you want anymore.
>>
>>31632379
Are you retarded?
>>
If the Pigtail Girl is the Bite Victim's older sister, and Baby did something to her; then if the gas leaks affected the homes around CBPW and caused people to hallucinate the events of FNAF 4 and the aforementioned pizzeria was meant to open in-between the closing of the Withers' iteration of FFP and the Toys' iteration; not to mention if the Pigtail Girl is the player character's daughter then her siblings are also related to Purple Guy/Afton, and typing 1983 in the private room causes the monitors to display the house that 4 is played in, and Nightmare BB is canon...
>>
File: fire-damage.jpg (136KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
fire-damage.jpg
136KB, 425x282px
why is this happening
>>
Is there a chance that the nights of FNAF 4 take place in 1983 and the Bite Victim's nightmares are what cause him to be afraid of the animatronics in the first place, or maybe some other kid's experiencing them in that year, but the minigames take place in 1987?
Fuck, I have no clue what's happening. I hope that whenever somebody beats Ennard things become more clear.
>>
>>31632342
Okay...okay....

So if I'm getting everything here, you not only insist on using three separate Pokémon to perform one Pokémon's job, but you also want Nidoqueen, specifically Nidoqueen, to know Pay Day, so you can grind money...from wild Pokémon.

And WHILE you do this, you are concerned that you'll run into a shiny, and if you do, your solution is to use BIDE of all fucking moves, because you believe that WON'T kill the shiny. Alright.

I think I've got the advice you're looking for. Teach one of the god damn Pickup slaves False Swipe and don't kill your nonexistent shiny.
>>
edit: forgot to mention that if SL takes place in 1983, then if Ennard kills and infests Purple Guy then, it might explain why he suddenly goes on a murder spree later on, i.e. during FNAF 2.

By Connor
>>
File: 1442006634274.jpg (18KB, 241x241px) Image search: [Google]
1442006634274.jpg
18KB, 241x241px
>>31632361
we only distribute Pokemon here

andrea! please forgive me!
>>
>>31632342
Bruh you're not even listening.
At level 100 a smeargle will be capable of taking hits.
And if you really think BIDE is going to work out for you it's really not.
Fuck even Meowth gets pay day AND pick up so you get 2 for one there.
Obviously you're not listening to reason and just waiting for a single anon to justify your claim to make you feel better about yourself so I'm out, senpai. If this is trolling you've succeeded.
You're just as bad as parents against vaccinating their kids.
Fuck you
>>
>>31632399
Trying to have fun with the copypastas and seeing if anyone else would want to make the shitposting at least interesting.
>>
>>31632420
>You're just as bad as parents against vaccinating their kids.
Don't joke about that
That might be what caused his autism
>>
File: 1455068214246.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1455068214246.gif
2MB, 325x244px
Goodbye Wi-Fi General. You've killed me.
>>
>>31632426
MY SIDES
IN ORBIT
>>
>>31632395
What's so difficult to understand? Persian's fucking fragile, Nidoking and Nidoqueen aren't without forgoing offence, and all three can get Pay Day via various means. Look, if it really bothers you that much I'll just get rid of one of the Pickup mons I have in my party right now and replace it with my Zangoose.
>>
File: classic chica.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
classic chica.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
03 - Chica

Culinary Pokemon
Fire/Normal
HT: 2'04"/70cm
WT: 33.5lb/15.2kg
Ability: Harvest/Big Pecks
Hidden Ability: Competitive
Often found near places like restaurants, Chica are known for fascination with cooking and are surprisingly adapt at handling objects with their wings. This Pokemon is nocturnal, awakening near sunset to begin collecting a wide variety of berries and other ingredients it can scrounge to prepare for meals. They enjoy sharing their dishes with others they like.
Chica will often create a makeshift cooking pot by gathering pieces of rock or metal and melting them into the desired shape with their fires. They then cook the food they have collected in this pot, providing necessary thermoregulation through its wings. The downy tufts on Chica's chest repel dirt, a convenience for the Pokemon as it forages for and prepares food.

By Connor
>>
Is Connor the new Rose?
>>
>>31632416
I'm here, just distracted by the spectacle. You good to go?
>>
>>31632445
I appreciate that you took the time to download an image just to shitpost.
>>
I'm done
The "feeling bad" finally outweighed the "Autistic desire to bully"
Sorry connor
>>
File: 1481298682520.jpg (45KB, 389x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481298682520.jpg
45KB, 389x387px
>>31632467
kek same person how new are you
>>
>>31632467
Who?
>>
>>31632477
I really should have just injected.
>>
File: 1448420803849.gif (600KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448420803849.gif
600KB, 500x300px
>>31632470
yea lets get this goin! with all these bumps im sure to get a trade

list: http://pastebin.com/DxHejjzt
>>
What did Connor do? Fill me in please.
>>
>>31632485
FUCK YOU
>>
>>31632480
Pretty sure rose was a Mexican from Illinois and not named Connor
>>
>>31632444
Look dude. I can't say anything that >>31632420
didn't say. I seriously think that you have some serious cognitive impairment, which is not only bad for you, but also bad for me because I can't stop laughing at you. But with the knowledge that you're cognitively impaired, the fact that I'm laughing at you makes me feel very guilty.

tl;dr your existence triggers me, pls go

>>31632467
If Connor is a trap then I'm gonna laugh myself into a coma.
>>
>>31632480
not even close to the same person
Kia and I compared our google notes, and they are definitely two different people
>>
>>31632444
IT'S NOT FRAGILE YOU EVER LOVING FUCK
ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE IT INTO BATTLE ONLINE?
ARE YOU SHINY HUNTING FOR 6 IV SHINY MEGA MEWTWOS?
NO?
THEN GIVING UP """"""""BULK"""""""""" FOR UTILITY SUCH AS FALSE SWIPE AND SPORE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A FUCKING BAD IDEA DOES IT?
>>
>>31632496
your mumkey are ready
>>
With all this hype about where exactly SL taking place due to the latest teaser stating that the opening of Circus Baby's was cancelled due to a gas leak and that the place is pretty much quarantined, I started to look back at the last time a Fazbear establishment had environmental issues that went beyond litter, cobwebs and mouldy walls, i.e. Fazbear's Fright and its godawful architecture.
>>
Phone Dude mentions that the team behind the attraction put a little too much effort into giving the place that vintage 80s-90s feel which resulted in the faulty computer and ventilation systems, along with the implication that parts of the pizzerias themselves were removed during the looting missions to help build Fazbear's Fright if the ancient wiring is any clue. Hell, they've even got the architects behind the old pizzerias helping them find every nook and cranny.
>>
As we know and as I mentioned before, the grand opening Circus Baby's Pizza World was indefinitely postponed due to a major gas leak. The correlation between the two prompted an idea in my head - what if the FF team had knowledge of this incident and decided to incorporate the constructive faults that resulted in the gas leak into Fazbear's Fright, all in the name of an authentic experience? It's never stated what gas leaked in either location, but whatever it was for Fazbear's Fright it appeared to be one that causes hallucinations and was more than likely highly fucking inflammable.
What do you guys think about this?
>>
>>31632416

That's just a frontpage, you never know who can be trading some cheese pizza in the form of balltism.
>>
By connor
>>
>>31632516
I'll get online.

>>31632508
(^:
>>
>>31632513
The Battle Buffet, League and Morimoto exist, dude.
>>
File: 1479141223031.jpg (21KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479141223031.jpg
21KB, 460x468px
>Rose and Connor aren't the same shitposting degenerates
>>
>>31632547
t. Connorposting
>>
I really hope the success of this thing doesn't jinx any future missions on the basis of the guys behind them going with the logic of making the goals more difficult again simply because we actually did it for once.

Signed, Connor
>>
>>31632508
i was the one who confirmed rose was a boy via leddit. I can post the screen caps if you want :^)
>>
thread moving this fast no one will see me trading over here

LIST: http://pastebin.com/DxHejjzt
>>
>>31632576
Yo what the fuck is that?
>>
>>31632486
Many thanks
>>
>>31632002
It might take a bit, a few days even for me to work on that, but ill be sure to keep you in mind, just help me remember. And try to find some more variety in your pokemon so I can have a better option to trade from
>>
>>31632552
RIGHT BECAUSE THOSE ARE PLACES WHERE YOU FUCKING SHINY HUNT
HOLY SHIT
YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO GRIND FOR MONEY IN E4
JUST USE FUCKING PELAGO YOU GET FUCKING NUGGETS ALL THE TIME
AND PICK UP? JUST USE WILD POKEMON ENCOUNTERS
LIKE HOLY SHIT
I'M SERIOUSLY WONDERING HOW THESE PEOPLE LIKE HOW IN FUCK THEY MANAGED TO GET THEIR CARTRIDGE INTO THEIR GAME
>>
File: 1471702701261.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1471702701261.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
I'm not sure I know what the fuck is going on here but I have balltism trades to offer
http://pastebin.com/1BciRQ40
Also Greg where are you, I have the squirtle
>>
>>31632597
Oh Andrea, is this a form of vengeance for my time taking? It's a Lure Tailow and not a Moon. ;_;
>>
>>31632607
He's not shiny hunting you retard.
Maybe you should read for a change

Signed, not connor
>>
>>31632619
MAYBE YOU SHOULD FUCKING READ RETARD
THATS WHY HE WANTS BIDE
HE WANTS BIDE TO SHINY HUNT
BIDE
BIDE
BIDE
BIDE
BIDE
FOR SHINY HUNTING
ITS FUCKING SHINY GIRATINA ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>31632608
>Love ball chikorita

what
>>
>>31632607
Why the hell would Bide even matter against those guys?
>>
>>31632625
Say thanks to island scan bbq <3
>>
>>31632624
No, he wants it JUST IN CASE a shiny shows up
Learn to read faggotron
>>
dies anybody have a dream ball ditto? I want to breed dream ball Rowley
>>
>>31632640
Yeah pout somtehing on the GTS S and i;ll sent oit right over
>>
>>31632640
I have one.
>>
>>31632615
Aw damn, sorry. It'll just be a few minutes
>>
>>31632625
>catch male via island scan in love ball
>breed
ta-da

Kia don't you need DBHA nosepass too? I was trying to give you one
>>
>>31632645
I've put a Rowley up, thanks!
>>31632648
I've already got one coming but thank you!
>>
>>31632652
No prob!
>>
>>31632645
whismy stop fucking drinking
>>
>>31632480
no fucking way
>>
>>31632661
I can;t fined Rowley beacsue it isnlkt in my pokedex
>>
Anybody have HA dream ball Klink?
>>
File: 52070934.jpg (82KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
52070934.jpg
82KB, 400x300px
>>31632674
>>
>>31632672
I mean Rowley
autocorrelation
>>
>>31632654
Oh, I didn't know you were trying to get me one. Sorry! Thank you so much for the monkeys. I'll get on again in a sec.
>>
>>31632685
Yeabh But i canmt seartch for Rowley becasue i hasvent seen one
>>
>>31632573
please do, I remember that day, many keks
>>
>>31632640
Ditto won't pass the ball friendo
>>
>>31632708
Then how did i get a Dream BAll Rowley
Checkmate, homosex
>>
>>31632708
Why'd you have to ruin it?
>>
>>31632699
I meant Rowley
>>31632708
but how do people have dream ball Porygon o.O
>>
>>31632724
I KNSOW BUTI CANT ASEARCH FOR ROWLEY BEAVSEIO I HAVENRT SEEN ONE YTE
>>
>>31632721
Don't know what a Rowley is

>>31632723
Because this thread is backwards enough as it is

>>31632724
Because you can get Porygon from Dream Radar in dream ball
>>
File: 1481245733584.png (46KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1481245733584.png
46KB, 155x154px
>>31632724
>o.O
>>
File: 1468617290806.jpg (38KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468617290806.jpg
38KB, 400x600px
>>31632724
>o.O
>>
File: r0se.png (7KB, 313x169px) Image search: [Google]
r0se.png
7KB, 313x169px
>>31632701
i only have 3 images left sadly
>>
>>31632729
At the bottom of the GTS you can search for Pokémon u haven't seen
>>31632729
Rowley is the little grass bird
>>31632732
what
>>
File: 1473127995155.jpg (30KB, 393x288px) Image search: [Google]
1473127995155.jpg
30KB, 393x288px
>>31632724
>o.O
>>
>>31632680
I have Frillish, Joltik, and HA Drilbur in dream balls.
>>
File: rose.png (8KB, 625x73px) Image search: [Google]
rose.png
8KB, 625x73px
>>31632758
>>
>>31632768
Okasdry thansks i;m searchiungt for rowley now
>>
>>31632729
ban...KAI
>>
>>31632576
What would you like here for that DBHA Pichu and Squirtle?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jIa5KJLk8PbQSZlha4QlaewvQAXHHFncpFAigq8yc54/pubhtml?gid=1457249214&single=true
>>
>>31632741
>>31632785
why are you doing this? Do you have a ditto?
>>31632792
Thank you :)
>>
File: rosebtfo.png (52KB, 977x588px) Image search: [Google]
rosebtfo.png
52KB, 977x588px
>>31632791
>>
File: 1465345498884.gif (3MB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
1465345498884.gif
3MB, 300x219px
>>31632768
>Rowley is the little grass bird
>>
>>31632809
Okasy when tretat yous eending me my Rowley?
>>
>>31632819
STOP HATING ON SONIC
>>
>>31632795
no its spelled Kia
>>
>>31632819
?
>>31632824
It is in the GTS!
>>
>>31632806
DB Staryu and Dwebble?
>>
>>31632624
Honestly, the reason why I went with Bide is Super Fang's inavailability aside, I figured that if you just get the fucker overlevelled compared to the Pokemon it's fighting and jam pack it with defence and special defence EVs while ignoring HP, it'd minimise the risk of Bide fucking up. If I really wanted to be careful, I could probably just use a couple of X Defence and X Sp. Defences to bulk it up further and just pray that the opponent doesn't deal a critical hit to negate them.

Nidoqueen has access to Swagger, which boosts the opponent's attack and gets it to an hero even faster because of confusion damage being dependent on attack. Supersonic is an egg move, which until GSC hit the VC if they ever do isn't compatible with a Nidoran on Gen I for obvious reasons, and because Nidoran and Nidorina can't learn Pay Day, you can't just whip one of them into Bank once it was ready and teach it Flatter in SM.

The whole family's got shit access to status moves that would help with catching, so if I wanted to run a Pay Day Nidoqueen and five useless other fucks with Pickup to grind cash and items like Destiny Knots, the only real options I have are to give Nidoqueen either the subpar and extremely risky Bide, or Sandstorm and Sunny Day to whittle a wild mon's health down provided it's not immune to sandstorm damage and Sunny Day to kill the aforementioned weather before it fucks it up, even though sandstorm damage deals 1/16th of a mon's max HP and lasts for 5 turns, meaning three sandstorms would get it down to the red provided it doesn't receive any other form of damage; or just get a shitton of Pachirisu and hope that in the event that a shiny pops up while wasting my life away grinding for cash and items, that they'll be of a substantial level to land several Super Fangs without being instantly fucking slaughtered.
>>
>>31632729
I have your Dream Ball Ditto, I'll trade for a Dream Ball Aegislash with Verlisify as the OT.
>>
>>31632834
Could I send you a Rowlet instead of a Rowley? I think it would look better in the Dream Ball desu.

>>31632841
>you're still here

Good gracious.

>>31632855
>Verlisify

Don't you mean Ray Rizzo?
>>
>>31632836
Sounds good. Let me know when you can trade.
>>
>>31632855
I don't know what OT means
I can nickname my honedge verlisfy?
>>
>>31632883
>luxury Minior-B
what the fuck is this?
>>
>>31632834
I'sdm getting your Ditty readsady just hasng on a second
>>
>>31632900
Luxury is for the shiny, in case you wanted to MM.
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (86KB, 1254x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
86KB, 1254x478px
>>31632883
>>
>>31632883
I already have Rowley, but thank u
>>31632901
u should get autocorrect LOL
>>
>>31632921
What is you're trarsinder name so i knwole Which Rowley is your'esr
>>
>>31632894
Okay, but can you post a pic of the nicknamed Honedge in this thread so I can be sure it's legit?
>>
>>31632664
Ok, Moon for sure this time. Whenever you're ready
>>
>>31632914
>MMing minior
ill get right on that after my snubull :^)
thanks though, i dont think i had any of those yet
>>
I DASONT SEE A ROWLEY ASERKMNG FOR A DITTYU
>>
>>31632928
Lyra :)
>>31632928
I don't have a camera
>>31632963
Someone else traded me on I think :)
>>
>>31632921
Oh then do you want a Dream Ball Ditto? I can trade you one of those via Friend Code, since you're having trouble trading for it on the GTS.

>>31632935
pls, Ramsey was the one that MMed it, he just gave me a ton of leftovers when I gave him some freebies.
>>
>>31632986
>tryinf to snieep my trasde
>>
>>31632884
Getting the Pichu on the road.

>>31632931
Give me a mome to get on. I'll be on in a mintute.
>>
>>31632986
Thank u but I already have one :)
Also u can't trade me on in a Heal Ball to trick me I'm not stupid haha!
>>
>>31633003
>Sarah
Trade's off
>>
http://pastebin.com/DGaXd5GT

Have HA (those not listed). Need HA (listed)
>>
>>31633019
>>31633003
>Wasting my time
>Making me hit my keyboard in loose approximations of words
>Making me inject a heal ball Ditto
>It was Sarah the whole time
I'm mad
>>
>>31632931
On!
>>
>>31633040
I have an HA Yanma. Do you have a list for what you do have?
>>
I have 3 Heavy Ball Shellder left over, unknown IV's. All in Heavy Ball, all holding Enigma Berry. Jolly nature, Skill Link ability, egg moves are Rock Blast and icicle spear
>>
>>31633102
are you retarded?
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pp8V4vcuw99SRNHBkL4JULDnWvyxgtpnvuMmqN1hu3M/edit?usp=sharing
I like gen 7 mons but I'll take whatever
>>
>>31632576
You have a DBHA Pichu?
>>
>>31633112
That's a list for what he needs, not any mons that he actually can offer to trade.
>>
is HP dark on a serperior good for anything? I can only get dark or dragon on a 5 IV serperior, and I'm not sure how to get an HP fire spread without hurting it too much in terms of IVs
>>
>>31633149
>Have HA (those not listed). Need HA (listed)
i reiterate, are you retarded?
>>
>>31633142
Ye

>>31632884
Almost readyy

>>31633108
pls gib
>>
>>31633169
What do you want for it?
>>
>>31633108
i would be interested in one
http://pastebin.com/ncR9w5KT

also still ave a lot of free shit
>>
File: 1409919811993.jpg (94KB, 1280x748px) Image search: [Google]
1409919811993.jpg
94KB, 1280x748px
Trade list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UfTJTTibr7tyxqPC-mslZPZjNdkxsk3yB1Y8KcZojGM/pubhtml
Free stuff:
http://pastebin.com/k9sz5KQ3
>>
>>31633186
>>31633169
hooked
>>
>>31633159
There aren't a lot of ghost or psychic types that Serperior won't be able to take down with either Leaf Storm or Dragon Pulse, so it isn't really that good.
HP fire is easy enough to get, and if you're concerned about the speed drop (which would cause you to speed tie with Lycanroc, Scolipede, Purugly and Mega Lucario rather than outspeed them), you could just use a bottle cap. Same goes for Special Attack, I guess.
>>
>>31633182
Lure Smoochum!

>>31632884
You still about?
>>
>>31633275
this is in SM, I don't have access to dragon pulse until the remakes, probably going to use toxic or something as filler until I can get DP
>>
>>31633277
Yup. My FC is 0619 4373 8558 if you're ready.
>>
>>31633277
Alright, I'll breed that for you in a few minutes.
>>
>>31633308
I'll be ready in a few.

>>31633310
Sure!
>>
>>31633297
Oh, well I'm not very well versed in Serperior's moveset I just knew people used it.
Definitely need HP Fire then
>>
File: The shitlist.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The shitlist.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>31633308
>>31633310
Oh it'll be a bit. I just evolved the Pichu but I don't have the Light Ball yet to get Volt Tackle to pass down.

Can you dudes wait a bit?
>>
>>31633369
I don't care about Volt Tackle, I just want it for the ball and the HA.
>>
>>31633369
Sure, I'll be around.
>>
>>31633354
>tfw he never noticed the hidden jew
>tfw he thought i was just posting his list
>>
TRADE LIST
http://pastebin.com/hKir3YiK
>>
>>31633379
>>31633394

Oh, you know, it doesnt really make sense to give a Volt Tackle EM since you'll have to breed it yourself anyways and it'll cost you a desired nature. I'll breed for nature.
>>
>>31633432
Thanks.
>>
>>31633102
http://pastebin.com/Nvr8sLYA
>>
>>31633492
Would a Lure Ball Goldeen for a Yanma be acceptable?
>>
>>31633441
>>31633392
READY
>>
>>31633530
Works great for me. Do you need time to breed?
>>
>>31633575
I'm nearly ready. Just had to level up this asshole so I could breed it.
>>
>>31633577
Yeah, I'll be a minute.
>>
Hey /wfg/, this is my first time here and I hope I'm doing everything correctly. I'm looking for a female buizel or floatzel for my new Y playthrough. I want to use one earlier in the game than you can catch one and am on route 7 to breed so I might as well get a baby buizel!

Please let me know what you want in return. Thanks!
>>
>>31633575
Shit, I can't trade DBHA Dwebble apparently.
>>
>>31633596
I know you're pain with the Pichu. ;_;

>>31633308
I really wanted that Dwebble to.
>>
>>31633618
cool
>>
Guys i had one of those moments, you know, blanking out waiting for people to need pokemon i have and something just came to me.

What would happen if a Wobbuffet fought a Pyukumuku?
>>
>>31633662
shut up hacker
>>
>>31633662
Wobbuffet dies to toxic after several turns I imagine
>>
>>31633625
Add me! I have one.
>>
>>31633673
But Wobbuffet has Safeguard.
Would it end up something like those dreaded days Wobb was banned?
>>
>>31633640
I'm ready
>>
>>31633705
heading to plaza
>>
>>31633697
Pyukumuku has access to Taunt, you know.
>>
>>31633680
Added! What would you like in return?
>>
>>31633637
Did you want anything else? Seems like any gen 5 DBHA mon isn't allowed.
>>
File: 1484609623770.png (17KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484609623770.png
17KB, 750x750px
My Wobbuffett talk is reminding me of one of my favorite psychic types. Anyone have DB Wobb or Wynaut? Or at the very least good IV/nature ones? Heck reccomend me ANY psychic type really
>>
>>31633415
no one wants to trade?
i just need a glameow with its HA
>>
>>31633742
Nothing, you're early in the game and don't have anything. Just send me a derp
>>
>>31633740
Oh, well fair enough, still, would be a funny thing to visualize
>>
>>31633753
Thanks, I really appreciate it!
>>
>>31633750
I have a DBHA Wobbuffet that you can trade for, provided you don't run off on me again.
>>
>>31633769
No worries ~
>>
>>31633746
Suppose ill take a Dream Scyther?
>>
>>31632212
Why do people keep saying happiness instead of friendship
>>
>>31633697
don't most usually run Encore over Safeguard anyway?
>>
>>31633808
Friendship occasionally gets confused with Affection
>>
>>31632604

Sure. These are just my leftovers from Y version. I'm gonna be breeding like crazy these next few days. I'll see if I can hit you up in the thread later this week.
>>
>>31633780
Alright, I'll shoot you a TR for it.
>>
>>31633780
Thanks for the trade
>>
>>31633893
Ye!

Kia? Report?
>>
>>31633905
I'm trading with Rogi right now, but I can trade with you in a second.
>>
>>31633415
>>31633752
If you're still around I can try to breed you a Glameow in a Dream Ball quick. Interested in your DB Bulbasaur.
>>
I don't see you anymore, Mela. Send me a TR when you're ready.
>>
>>31633937
ok
thanks
>>
>>31633964
Hopefully it doesn't take long, the one I have with HA is male and the female has the Dream Ball. I'll reply back when it's ready.
>>
File: 1466758519786.png (56KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466758519786.png
56KB, 500x400px
Do you not breed with an Everstone, Mela? What's with the nature on this thing?
>>
new list http://pastebin.com/fpufYgPg
>>
>>31633770
Run off on you again? When did I do that? If i did im so sorry, I have a terrible memory.

Mind telling me the IVs and nature?
Again, sorry to sound like a broken record, I never meant to run out on you, things come up you know. Heck Ill even get something to compensate you
>>
>>31634140
I was going to give you freebies a few threads back. You said that you'd add me later, but you never did, then you said you were going to bed.
>>
>>31634149
Oh im so sorry, it was very late then, and well, its very late now, but i have a bit of energy left in me. Again, sorry for being so rude

What did you need?
>>
>>31634164
I understand.

Anyways, what I'm looking for is here: http://pastebin.com/LLsxAKM9
>>
Rate my Singles team, no holding back

Mimikyu: Jolly (Atk: 252 Spd: 252 Hp: 4)
Item: Leftovers
Shadow Claw
Hone Claws
Play Rough
Pain Split

Espeon: Mild (Sp. Atk: 252 Spd: 252 Hp: 4)
Item: Focus Sash
Yawn
Protect
Dream Eater
Morning Sun (might change to Offensive move)

Krookodile: Jolly (Atk: 252 Spd: 252 Sp.Def 4)
Item: Assult Vest (gonna have Airballon when i get the required BP)
Crunch
Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide
>>
>>31634021
What nature was it?
>>
>>31634193
every time i look at your list i find more stuff I have. I have Carnivine and Sheildon. I also have a male DB kecleon if you want to make your own DBHA
>>
I have a Penta-perfect IV Adamant Rowlet (Sp. Def is in the high "Very Good" range) up for trade.
Requesting a Contrary Fomantis.
>>
>>31634250
>pentaperfect
>lists a 4IV pokemon
ok dude
>>
>>31634196
>mild
What.
>>
Does anyone have a spare Phanpy or Donphan laying around they would trade for?
>>
File: 1452865058714.jpg (45KB, 596x492px) Image search: [Google]
1452865058714.jpg
45KB, 596x492px
>>31633984
Do males not transfer down Hidden Abilities at like a 20 or 40% chance in Gen 7? I keep getting non-HA, could've sworn that it was a thing outside of breeding with Ditto. Not sure if just confused with the ball transferring down from males.
>>
>>31634193
Oh, so dream ball HA mons. I can fill these orders. Not tnight of course, as i really need sleep, but starting tommorrow, i promise you, I will get you as MANY things as i can for you on that list. Ill writ it down on a post it note so i dont forget this time.

Ill also help you get Arceus, if its just any ol' arceus your looking for that is.

Does that all that sound OK with you?
>>
>>31634297
pretty clearly she is looking for a DB arceus. Retarded injector strikes again
>>
>>31634285
You're confusing it with males passing down balls this gen. Only females can pass down hidden abilities outside of Ditto breeding.
>>
>>31634264
eh, I suppose Modest would've been better now that I think about it
>>
>>31634219
Awesome! Pick something off of my list and I can breed it for you tomorrow. I'm probably leaving soon.

>>31634297
It's a DBHA Arceus that I'm looking for, actually. I already have some other regular Arceus of my own. You don't have to overcompensate, I just wanted to make sure that the Wobb would have an owner after I bred it. Goodnight!
>>
>>31634285
Males can definitely pass, but I don't know the exact rate.
>>
>>31634260
>Only one stat out of six doesn't have perfect IVs
>4IV
Did I miss something?
>>
>>31634285
HA males only pass down abilities with dittos, if you're breeding with a female than the HA cannot be passed down unless the female has it.
>>
>>31634317
desu you can just have them. i'm really only trying to pick up friend ball stuff now and I don't think you have anything i'm missing. Do you want the DB male kecleon?
>>
>>31634330
If sp. def is not a 31, it isn't penta perfect, it's penta imperfect. Penta perfect refers to a Pokemon with 31 in all relevant stats.

>>31634333
Aww thanks ick. I'll get online now. If I get any friend ball mons you don't have, just let me know.
>>
>>31634317
Ah, ok, DB Arceus is somethingI cant do, heck I never seen one I dont think.

Good Night! and goonight to everyone in the Wi-fi threads, you guys are all comfy
>>
>>31634330
Penta perfect means 5 useful perfect IVs. You can say it's an imperfect penta
>>
>>31634367
hold your horses, i have to breed them still :^) i will get to work on them right now though.
>>
>>31634367
>relevant
enlighten me.
>>
>>31634378
no it doesn't, retard
>>
>>31634397
Sure thing m8
>>
File: Pvs7w9y.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Pvs7w9y.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>31634316
>>
File: 1466664515842.png (38KB, 230x289px) Image search: [Google]
1466664515842.png
38KB, 230x289px
>>31634377
I missed the event for it, I think. I thought I had it, but apparently not.

>>31634379
Oops sorry! No rush though, I'll be here tomorrow.

>>31634390
>being this dense
Good grief. If your Rowlet is missing its 31 in sp. def, then that means it must have the other 31 in Sp. Atk, right? Since it isn't a special attacker, for all intents and purposes, the Special Attack stat is useless and therefore irrelevant. But of course, any Pokemon will use its sp. def stat in battle, so that HAS to be a 31 in order for it to be penta.
>>
>>31634406
pentaperfect means 5 perfect IVs in the relevant stats. a non 31 stat in sp. def makes it not pentaperfect.
how is this so difficult to understand?
>>
>>31634427
That's what the perfect and imperfect are for honey, you can of course just say 4iv but that depends on the person. Both are generally accepted lingo.
>>
>>31634415
I'm only asking you to explain your reasoning. A pokemon has six stats. if all six were perfect, it would be a hexaperfect. Since one is just short of perfect, it is a pentaperfect. hexa is six. penta is five.

Are you fucking baiting?
>>
>>31634439
That's true, but he claimed that it was penta perfect, not penta imperfect, so I don't know what you're arguing right now?

>>31634446
Who are you even replying to? How fucking new are you? Holy shit.
>>
>>31634439
that is literally what i am saying, you bumbling fucking idiot
>>31634446
5IV = 5 perfect IVs pentaperfect = 5 perfect IVs in stats that actually matter

you two are legit retarded, and i feel sorry for you
>>
>expecting Kia to know shit
>>
>>31634456
Please look back at the conversation and see I said imperfect
>>31634465
What the fuck are you arguing about then?
>>
>>31634446
wait, sorry. meant to reply to>>31634418
>>31634456
Thanks Kia. Btw, I was the guy who gave you that 6IV dratini. I'm not new.
>>
how do I get black sludge from grimer, muk and garbodor? does that happen after beating them? some pokeability helps me for this?
>>
>>31634492
>being so unforgettable regulars think you're new
get fucked newfag
>>31634486
we were arguing the same point i was just caught up in calling people retarded, sorry bby
>>
File: 288204092011221848.jpg (39KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
288204092011221848.jpg
39KB, 280x210px
>>31634418
>>31634427
What are you guys talking about? Rowlet is a mixed attacker and a defensive physical wall. It'll hardly EVER get hit with special attack moves :^)
>>
>>31634486
No anon, I meant that Paul said it was penta perfect. I may have replied to the wrong person, sorry.
>>31634492
Ah, I remember you. Still, you're pretty relatively new, since you just came this gen. And it especially shines through if you don't know the difference between a penta perfect and a penta imperfect...
>>
>>31634497
catch them or use Theif
>>
>>31634465
Okay, never mind, I got it. It's because of the Nature. Sorry.

But still, that 5IV thing was really confusing.
>>
>>31634519
what? what? what? are you fucking stupid? It has nothing to do with nature. Please go back to r/pokemontrades
>>
>>31633964
Sorry for taking 5ever, got a Dream Ball/HA one finally (but it's male). Working on a female still but open to trade if you want it.

>>31634497
Compound Eyes ability lead (fainted), second party member with Frisk ability. Either catch them or use Thief (Exeggutor gets Frisk/Thief)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>31634519
>>
>>31634532
fainted leads don't work in gen 7 iirc
>>
>>31634514
thanks
>>
>>31634512
It took me a bit to factor in the Nature. So yeah, admittedly I am new enough to not know what a "penta-imperfect" is. I'm familiar with the general and made a good amount of threads here, though.
>>
>>31634538
Yes they do. Wtf is with you dumbass newfags?
>>
File: jYZJtVS6kb9o4.png (293KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jYZJtVS6kb9o4.png
293KB, 500x500px
>>31634519
>>31634540

It has NOTHING to do with nature, holy shit Paul. I do not know how we could explain it to you any better than what we already have. Between you and Nidoqueen-anon, I really feel like I'm in a /wfg/ themed episode of the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>31634527
>>31634533
Look. Having a perfect Special attack stat is useless due to its Nature, Adamant. Thus, special attacks are not worth having on the pokemon.

And I don't even have a reddit account.
>>
>>31634560
that's correct, which is why we have all been calling you out on being an idiot this entire time.
>>
>>31634540
You see retard newfag. Pokemon naturally have some stats that are high and some that are low. Now, no matter what nature you give it they can only get so much better which is why pokemon like Starly with super shit Sp attack will always be known as Physical attackers even if you make it Adamant.
>>
>>31634557
i have sheildon which was the only one that was going to take any time. whipping of a carnivine now. do you want the lizard boy or what?
>>
>>31634532
still here and dont care about gender
>>
File: 1483502195995.jpg (79KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
1483502195995.jpg
79KB, 750x774px
>>31634560
Special attacks are not worth having on the Pokemon AND THE SPECIAL DEFENSE STAT IS NOT 31. I do not know how to say it any clearer. ANY penta Pokemon must have AT LEAST perfect defense and special defense. Whether or not the Pokemon needs a 31 in attack or special attack depends on the nature, but the nature is irrelevant in this scenario because you STILL don't have a perfect sp. def stat. In most cases, for a special attacker, you MUST have HP, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed in order for it to be considered pentaperfect. In a physical attacker, usually, you MUST have HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense, and Speed in order for it to be considered penta perfect. In some cases, a speed IV of 0 is desired, but that's not the case here. As I've pointed out, you do NOT have a perfect sp. def stat, so your mon is NOT penta perfect, it's penta imperfect and this has NOTHING to do with the nature AT ALL. I do not understand why you do not get this and how you think it has anything to do with the nature.

>>31634588
Sure, I'd love it! we legit might have to trade tomorrow because I'm getting triggered af at this thread and I might just log off for the night.
>>
This bread is getting moldy, new when?
>>
>>31634625
no sweat im going to be arguing all night. this is what i missed about /wfg/
>>
>>31634625
what the FUCK are you on about?
5 iv is 5 iv
>>
>>31634557
>>31634625

I'm sorry. I'm trying to understand.

I was under the impression that since the Rowlet I had for trade had an Adamant Nature, it would be useless for its Special Attack Stat to be perfect, thus making said stat "irrelevant."

I really didn't want to make all these waves. I just thought in>>31634446 that >>31634415
was replying to me. I'm sorry.
>>
NEW:

>>31634662
>>31634662
>>31634662

y'all are fucking wild, I'm going to bed
>>
>>31634657
it is irrelevant. making it only have 4 relevant perfect IVs. if sp. def isn't perfect you cannot call it a penta.
i like this name change though
>>
>>31634315
Still here?
I have your Elgyem.
Sorry I fell asleep.
>>
>>31634657
And to be clear, I understand now that my Rowlet isn't "penta-perfect" due to its less-than-perfect Sp. Def. Since it had 5 perfect IVs regardless of the nature, I thought it WAS "penta-perfect." I'm sorry it took this long to realize.
>>
>>31634668
See >>31634686
>>
File: 1476878993727.png (76KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476878993727.png
76KB, 330x500px
can i put a mon back in X/Y/ORAS if i put it in S/M already?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.