[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like I broke Poke Pelago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170201_175238.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_175238.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
So here's what happened... Started my game up and immediately went to Poke Pelago. Had two pokemon so I figured I'd soft reset for a while to see if I get a shiny. After soft resetting the pokemon had changed. After doing this about five times with the pokemon changing each time, both the species and the amount of pokemon, I noticed that for a split second when I load up pelago the pokemon randomly change on both the bottom and top screen. So I tried clicking on the pokemon the moment it loaded before it had a chance to change.
I successfully clicked on a Scyther before it was able to change and after reading the initial message, the Scyther was already able to join my team as if it had been there for a while. The pokemon I didn't click on changed to something else.
So I did this a few times just for fun and this happened. Shiny Bulbasaur. When I clicked on a Carbink before it was able to change, the game sorta paused for a second and this guy popped up. I haven't hit A since it appeared and Mohn isn't giving his initial message.
Now what do? Anybody else have this happen before?
>>
Kek if this is real
>>
>>31629959
SM was clearly a rush job. So much cut content, and glitches.
>>
>>31629959
Now the question is weather or not that bulbasaur gets you banned.
>>
>>31629959
First the Plaza FC trick, then the Pelago month switching trick, now this
SM seem to be their biggest programming fuck ups since RBY
>>
>>31630092
I don't think he can pick it up, since the game froze
>>
>>31630108
On the flip side we get infinite coins, instant berries, treasure hunts, egg hatching, ev training/Exp training is a nice bonus
>>
>>31630108
>Plaza FC trick
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>31629959
You probably selected an invalid Pokemon, and the game just put a Bulbasaur in its place.
>>
>>31630155
You can save and re-enter the Festival Plaza to infinitely farm Fc from people
>>
>>31630198
I don't get it. Mind explaining it a bit more in-depth?
>>
>>31630155
Sorry for >leddit link but /vp/ is fucking useless for stuff like that nowadays

https://www.reddit.com/r/FestivalPlaza/comments/5huh52/infinite_fc_exploit_from_npc_requests/
>>
>>31630108
>Pelago month switching trick
Please explain further.
>>
>>31630243
>>31621921
Tldr a quick and easy way to EV train, level up your mons, hunt for bottle caps and hatch eggs
>>
it s just a fake
>>
>>31630243
>queue up all pelago islands
>set 3ds date to Jan 31, 23:59
>collect instant everything at 0:00
>repeat
>>
>>31630119
Creepy thing is, Bulbasaur is moving normally but Mohn is only blinking.

>>31630170
I think you're right. Since the number of them change each time I probably clicked on one that was supposed to disappear and that's why I got default shiny bulba.
>>
Made a shitty video of the process. Wouldn't let me post my webm so this is the best I got.

https://sendvid.com/5pcon7ki#

Guess I'll go breed for a Bulbasaur now
>>
File: received_623323441188542.png (197KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
received_623323441188542.png
197KB, 500x429px
>>31631706
You really should. Crazy glitch, you deserve it
>>
>>31631706
That's really interesting, huh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.