[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Imagine how Gamefreak will screw up the Kanto remakes/sequels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Mega evolutions available after saving Mr.Fuji instead of post game.
>>
>>31629705
>pokedex is still NOT expanded to accomodate evolutions
>safari zone is downgraded to ORAS levels
>you get bike before Misty
>no sevii islands at all
>gym leaders are pushovers
>EXP. SHARE
>>
>>31629725
I think you misread the thread subject. This is about how they'll screw them up, not about how they'll improve them over SM.
>>
>>31629725
but just slowbroite
>>
>>31629705
>no day/night
>can't obtain new evolutions at all
>no national dex
>can't trade with other games or bank until credits
>No Safari Zone
>No Game Corner
>Mt. Moon, Dark cave, Seafoam islands and Victory Road axed and replaced with kalos route 1
>You have to beat the leaders in order Surge -> Erika -> Sabrina -> Koga -> Blaine. If you try to go your way you get 1 hour cutscene of Misty eating malasadas.
>There's a cutscene where Lugia fights Moltres. Neither are catchable.
>

>>31629725
This would be a good thing. I personally despise megas, but it's optional and let's players spice up the games to their liking.
>>
>>31629816
>Dark Cave
That's Johto, anon.
>>
After you beat Pokémon Tower in Lavender, you have a mandatory fight against Mr. Fuji. The battle is held at the town plaza with a massive statue of Mewtwo. Mr. Fuji gives you a Mewtwo he once gave birth to, while Fuji chooses Mewtwo as his partner. Fuji's Mewtwo megaevolves into Mega Mewtwo X while player can megaevolve into Mega Mewtwo Y. After winning you get both Mewtwo's permanently. They're level 75 and know Psychic, Recover, Giga Impact and Volt Tackle.
>>
Lillie.
>>
>>31629846
Oh yeah. Meant Rock Tunnel.
>>
>>31629887
>volt tackle
kek
BURASTO BURNU
>>
>>31629816

>Cutscenes

Why do people pretend these are bad
>>
File: 1484747762995.png (657KB, 644x432px)
1484747762995.png
657KB, 644x432px
>leave house
>Lillie drags you to Oak's
>leave Oak's
>Lillie talks about Chicken-chan
>out to route 1
>Lillie tells you how to battle
>enter Viridian
>Lillie drags you to poke center
>leave poke center
>Lillie drags you to the shop
>leave the shop
>Lillie teaches you how to use poke balls
>>
>>31630457
Because we're paying for games,not mediocre movies
>>
>remakes
FRLG

>sequels
GSC

stop asking for the same shit you retards.
>>
>>31629705
>can only use gen I mons
>if you have a pokemon like Golbat, it will try and fail to evolve at every level
>Giovanni has a Rhyhorn as his main pokemon instead of a Rhydon
>Janine is called Charine
>after you beat the league, you can't go to Cerulean cave yet
>gives you a tedious quest about collect information about famous trainers
>>
>>31629746
>EXP. SHARE
It's gonna be in every game. Just turn it off.
>>
>>31631272
Stop being in denial
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.