[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopes for gen 4 remakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
What are your hopes for the Dia/Per remakes?
>>
>>31628740
That they won't get made
>>
A Platinum remake that isn't casualised
>>
>>31628755
>>31628776
please be realistic guys
>>
>>31628740
beam lol
>>
>Platinum remake instead of splitting it into two versions that are inferior to the original third version like or/as
>new mega evos
>poke that got a new evo like yanma and magnemite available before post game
>untouched difficulty
>something useful on the bottom screen instead of a map that talks
>all previous megas and z-stones available in the base game
>stable frame rate

Most of these things won't happen though because game freak are retards.
>>
>>31628740
>Pokémon Perl

Fucking dead brain shit bag.
>>
Platinum remake instead.
>>
>battle frontier got all the facilities from emerald and platinum plus four new ones
>silvally and arceus in the story
>return of poketch but improved
>jazz remixes with real instruments
>shiny odds lowered back to 1/8192
>more of lookerdaddy
>legendaries don't get shoehorned into the endgame
>even more /comfy/ villa in the resort
>national dex
>no nerfed gym leaders or exp all or le primal dialga/palkia
>>
>>31628946

>Wanting to lower shiny odds.

Fug that.
>>
>>31628740
>Dia/per

Get off, pamperfag
>>
>>31628740
OP is a Nazi
>>
File: Snek.jpg (104KB, 525x750px) Image search: [Google]
Snek.jpg
104KB, 525x750px
>Primal Dialga/Palkia
>In Diamond, before you fight Dialga, in the fight with Cyrus, he has a Dusknoir on his team

This is all I want
>>
>>31628876
Thats the packshot of the german game, fktard
>>
>>31628968
would you prefer it to be a 50% chance you hand--held babby fucknut
>>
>>31628864
>instead of splitting it into two versions
never gonna fucking happen
>>
>>31628993
and a diaperfag :)
>>
>>31628968
if you want to cheat just inject lol
>>
>>31629040
Why do you think I said "most of these things won't happen" in my post?
>>
i want a new dia/per form for giratina
>>
>>31629064
hi OP
>>
>>31629137
hi anon
>>
>>31628864
which new evo pokemon wasnt available before postgame? only thing was mantyke maybe, which was just lategame.
>>
>just make all items in the game somehow obtainable in the game.
>Yes this also includes the forgotten Gems from Gen 5
>even though nobody cares about them
>>
>>31629281
gems were z moves done right
>>
>>31628740
HGSS Status please?
>>
>>31629249
Turns out I made a mistake and they managed to fix that problem in platinum but in d/p pretty much all of them were only obtainable in swarms or by poke radar. I wouldn't put it past game freak to go back to the d/p pokemon distribution though because they are just that retarded.
>>
>>31629281

Gems have been replaced by Z moves. They aren't coming back.
>>
>>31629433
That sounds like Megas will be replaced by smth else in Gen 8.

pls dont scare me.
>>
A lot of Diamond and Pearl's problems were along the liens of running terribly, bad writing and a lackluster pokedex. All of these things are things that modern-day Gamefreak seem to be on the ball about, so there isn't too much I'm particularly worried about.But still...

>Many Mega Evolutions. I'm fine with a number in between XY and ORAS
>In terms of Megas, Fuck Ubers to hell and back with the Creation Trio and Arceus, and make a bunch of the Megas give the Ultra Beasts the heebee jeebees
>Use the Platinum pokedex. Considering that pokemon games today are using bigger and bigger pokedexes, this shouldn't be an issue
>Fuck the Battle Frontier for all I care, just give the Battle tree more characters from across the series
>Expanded story ala ORAS. Platinum is one of those games where they tried to write a story, and as a result it's one of the weaker ones.
>More Delta Episode like epilogues involving different legendaries. One with Arceus and Giritina, one with Darkrai and Creselia, etc.
>Walking with your pokemon
>>
>improved plot that keeps the DP end for Cyrus
>post-game scenario where Cyrus takes control of Arceus and makes his world without emotion, with the player the only one unaffected due to their encounter with Dialga/Palkia
>keep the Platinum regional dex and even expand on it
>build enemy teams from Platinum's base
>new regional forms of Unova/Kalos Pokemon
>have the Gym Leader Rematches
>online Underground
>some unexpected but fun brand new additions
>don't strip down any areas
>>
Sinnohan formes of kantomons
>>
>>31629593
>>31629665
you must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>31629806
Yes ofc let the cancer spread arround.
>>
>>31629806
Magnezone, Electivire, Glaceon, Lickylicky etc. already exist.
>>
>>31628792
lol
>>
>>31628740
Can't wait until i get a gf so I can give her a perl necklace.
>>
>>31628997
>the double battle right before it
>mars or the venus send out shiny celebi
>the other one mentions oening a grovyle
Would buy/10.
>>
>>31628740
I hope that they manage to redeem the worst generation, gen 4. The original games were abominable and trying to go back and play HGSS to get things in Apricorn Balls is about as fun as pulling out your own fingernails.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.