[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Designate a deficiency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: bw2.jpg (476KB, 1600x710px) Image search: [Google]
bw2.jpg
476KB, 1600x710px
Designate a deficiency
>>
kyurem-b
>>
Fused Kyurem is supposed to be an incredibly fearsome monster but the one time you battle it it dies so easily. Would be battle if you were forced to lose to it and Hilda/Hilbert comes in to save you or something
>>
Literally the worst paired games, with BW being a close runner up.
>>
>>31628108
There's always that one guy who plays Devils advocate, but what about your tastes? Surely you can define a better game.
>>
>>31628108
BW is worse than BW2.
They're both the low point of the series though, anyways.
>>
>>31628117
Literally any other Pokemon game.
>>
>>31628141
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>31628141
substantiate these claims with points of your choosing
>>
>>31628131
>>31628141

Classic b8.
>>
>>31628166
Not an argument.
>>
>>31628059
>Fused Kyurem is supposed to be an incredibly fearsome monster but the one time you battle it it dies so easily

Agreed

>Hilda/Hilbert comes in to save you or something

No, fuck that. N coming to save you was much better and should be left at that.
>>
>>31628171

You didn't present one. :^)
>>
>>31628108
>>31628131
>mom, look i'm being contrarian again xDD
>>
>>31628022
Reliance on online.

No customization.

The only two problems.
>>
>>31628197
>
Gen 5 is the least popular gen outside of this contrarian board.
Furries with bad taste lie, numbers don't.
>>
>>31628022
>worse storyline compared to BW.
>atrocious protagonist designs compared to BW

Other than that the game was pretty good.
>>
File: 1485499712193.png (164KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485499712193.png
164KB, 550x400px
>>31628219
Thats because they tried to change, GameFreak actually put some effort into a Pokémon game and it didn't sell as well as others. It's a great game nonetheless, and popularity doesn't change that at all.
>>
>>31628059
It's even worse when instead of using ice burn or fusion flare, it just spams slash. Really ruins the tension in the battle when it does that.
>>
Those horrible starters
>>
>>31628219
>big bang theory is the best show, the numbers don't lie!
>>
>>31628202
>Reliance on online.
There was more reliance in gen 4 than Black and White 2.
>>
>>31628367
>dreamworld
>>
>>31628387
You know you could find hidden abilities outside of that in Black and White 2 right. Not to mention the Dream Radar.
Dreamworld became redundant when they were released.
>>
>>31628387
>Wifi room
>>
>>31628301
Nobody implied that. I was letting you know that disliking Gen 5 is anything but contrarian.
>>
>>31628409
and yet a whole part of the game isn't available anymore. and yes, that sucks. the dreamworld was a nice idea. too bad gamefreak is the developer, which means they will fuck that shit up of course.
>>
>>31628432
>and yet a whole part of the game isn't available anymore.
That's more a fault of the Global Link rather than Gen 5 anon.
>>
>>31628432
The dreamworld is irrelevant, it was just a means to earn Hidden Ability pokemon. You can do that without it.
>>
I'm playing through it first time and this one has a fuckton of cutscenes too
Also I don't even have to use healing items like ever because someone always heals me up
>>
>>31628491
>Also I don't even have to use healing items like ever because someone always heals me up
Then stop talking to the doctors
>>
>>31628456
berries? minigames? exploring the dreamworld?
>>
>>31628517
>berries?
You can get them in game via join avenue.

The other two aren't of any worth.
>>
>>31628387

Dream World feels like something that should've been built into a game instead of some external bullshit that would eventually get pulled. But it really was more of BW1 issue.
>>
>>31628509
i'm talking to anybody in houses and just rest lol
>>
>>31628555
and if gamefreak was competent, they would have been.
>>
>>31628582
That's called a Pokemon Center.
>>
>>31628367
PWT had a bunch of download tournaments.

Without the Dream World you couldn't farm berries.

Also, GTS Magnemite;
>>
>>31628674
>PWT had a bunch of download tournaments.
Most of which weren't released outside of Japan.

>Without the Dream World you couldn't farm berries.
The Florist in Join Avenue allows you to purchase all of the berries.

>Also, GTS Magnemite;
Was only done because of Join Avenue which can still be maintained through the NPC trainers it gives you.
>>
>>31628022
I've beaten Black Kyurem with a Flygon and it didn't even touch me.
then i got beaten by Ghetsis
>>
>>31628022
i could find multiple
>Hugh's story is fucking dumb as it literally boils down to "Where my cat called cat?"
>The main story is also dumb as instead of everything plasma did in the game wasn't because colress wanted to unlock the true power of pokemon but instead it was because daddy ghetsis said too
>main protags look like digimon rejects
>introduces the worst versions of the cloud riding muslims behind a $10 pay wall
>along with the muslims, other good HA mons are behind the same pay wall
>Two games for the price of two individual games
>Box legendaries look like shit
>Pony turns into a worse version
>PWT was a good idea, but nowhere near a valid replacement for battle frontier
>Weather wars are still a thing
so did i miss anything?
>>
>>31629113
You have weather wars.
What else?
>>
>>31629113
So no gameplay problems? Shit man I wouldn't give a fuck if any of the 3ds games had this problems but had package content.
>>
>>31628131
>>31628141

Ya'll need to at least give out reasons.
>>
>>31628022
one gorilla dragons.
>>
>>31629113
>>PWT was a good idea, but nowhere near a valid replacement for battle frontier
The Emerald one maybe but for the gen 4 one it pretty much had everything of worth.
>>
>>31628022
>turn off battle animations
>still have to see weather animations when they activate
They always fuck the battle animations off option one way or another
>>
>>31628022
Hugh sucked.
>>
>>31628022
>Selection of postgame legendaries is crap
>Left out tons of fan-favorite Pokémon (including Pikachu) to obviously make way for XY and possibly ORAS
>Didn't do much to innovate from BW
>Made during the "I need to cheat to stand a chance in the postgame battle facilities" era
>Very awkward way of unlocking additional difficulty levels
>Story is meh and only mostly good as a followup to BW

They're great games, but treating them like they're flawless in every way and you have no excuse for not finding them perfect is stupid.
>>
>>31628256
Gen 5 in general was made to appeal to core fans who were bored of the franchise stagnating, and came at the expense of normies and genwunners. Then Game Freak realized that THAT demographic would be far more profitable.
>>
having to play through pokestar on every file
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.