[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't she or anything Anistar city mentioned in Sun/Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 638px-XY_Olympia.png (183KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
638px-XY_Olympia.png
183KB, 638x600px
Why wasn't she or anything Anistar city mentioned in Sun/Moon?

>Gym leader entirely space based (Sun/Moon)
>Mention of sundial and moondial
>The sundial shows islands in the sea
>Hint of portals and dimensions

Cut content? Or maybe sequel material?
>>
the characters from x and y are so bad even gamefreak forgot about them
>>
>>31626427

I only remembered she existed after trying to refresh my memory, so this tbqh. I still hate that Diantha is X/Y's champion, she doesn't deserve that much importance in the plot.
>>
>>31626420
They should have made her pop up like Jasmine did in gen 4, and have her hint at the sundial. Z-Sun and Z-Moon as the sequel versions, finally introducing Z-forms, for stuff like Solgaleo and Lunala, the Kalos starters, etc.. It takes place in Kalos, but it's been a couple years, and unlike Alola, they're going through a backlash AGAINST the league, due to its apparent incompetence - Diantha being nowhere to found when Lysandre pulled his wunderwaffen out, Sycamore's being friends with him prior being used to call their integrity into question, etc. The gyms are now defunct and gym leaders without jobs. Some gym leaders and other knowledgeable individuals (Dexio and Sina, for example) have started a new, trial-like system for the region. Also, you get the Kalos starters, but also a choice of Alola starters, too. Additionally, New Kalos forms of some of the previous gen mons and Alola mons, Xerneas/Yveltal are comatose from their power being used, Solgaleo/Lunala appearing because the UB's have appeared here as well - a subsection of Aether has appeared in the tumultuous region. Colress is leading Aether, as he's focused his research on both Mega Evolution and now Z-moves, and creates the perfect combination: Z-forms. Solgaleo and Lunala are his test subjects, as he unleashed the UB's to call him/her here. They enter the Z-form: Solgaleo's Z-move is similar to Geomancy, and Lunala's is similar to Oblivion Wing. Suddenly, however, Solgaleo/Lunala go rampaging across the countryside along with the UB's. That's when Zygarde appears - he's come out of hiding to defend the region from UB's and now, a giant new threat. During their battle, you take on Colress.

Not sure where to take it from there or how Necrozma fits in, but I think it would be hype.
>>
The same reason Oreburgh and Celadon weren't. Why should this random pretentious city get mentioned over them?
>>
>>31626427
Yes all of them are forgettable
>>
File: walkthrough_anc_sun_stone.png (383KB, 530x318px) Image search: [Google]
walkthrough_anc_sun_stone.png
383KB, 530x318px
>>31626579

It's directly related to the themes of Sun and Moon directly, to the point it just felt like they wouldn't shut up about it in S/M. Pic related, they even placed SUN stone there.

>>31626563

I know we'll never going to get a truly darker themed/edgy mainline game, so honestly, I would expect a plot like this more in Mystery Dungeon.

I still want my Kalos/Alola crossover though, Dexio and Sina showed how the regions are semi connected, but instead we only get a Zygarde that isn't meant to be there.
>>
How does it relate again, other than the game names?
>hurr sun and moon are in space why isn't lilycove mentioned
>>
>>31626420
A woman mentions that, just like the Sundial, there is a Moondial somewhere.

RUSHED GAME
>>
>>31626638
Maybe that's just it then, it existed to hype up SM. It doesn't really need more explanation than that.
>>
>>31626654
No, its rather GF being unable to build a proper ties between their worlds

Even second gen Kanto and Johto isnt written very well
>>
because she looks like fucking shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.