[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me Best Pokegirl coming through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 130px-Dawn_BW2.png (59KB, 130x368px) Image search: [Google]
130px-Dawn_BW2.png
59KB, 130x368px
Don't mind me

Best Pokegirl coming through
>>
Where? I only see Dawn
>>
I'm an autist. I actually like the game one more than animu Dawn.
Still, good taste
>>
Pic unrelated?
>>
you heard jasmine, dawn. get the fuck out of the way
>>
I think that by now it's already clear she's the best one, she's the most popular one in Japan after all, I'm just sitting here waiting for the Serenatards to start shitposting :)
>>
File: Dawn thighs 2.png (291KB, 444x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn thighs 2.png
291KB, 444x1204px
>>31626256
You see Dawn the best Pokegirl.
>>
>>31626411
:)
>>
>>31626276
the game one doesn't have a voice or any story though...
>>
Serena is
>>
>>31626470
>Serena is...
...sucking dick in Hoenn? Just wanted to complete your sentence so it makes sense :D
>>
>>31626470
>being a Shitrenafag
>>
>>31626470
Riding Alain's cock and having a foursome with him, Mannon and Charizard
>>
File: .jpg (255KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
255KB, 590x590px
It's fine to have different opinions, even if they're wrong opinions.
>>
>>31626470
...going to marry Ash!
>>
>>31626548
Then she wakes up from her dream, in bed, next to this fat dude, both with no clothes on, and realizes that is best for her :)
>>
>>31626598
>Serena gets married to Sean

Pottery
>>
>>31626548
>tfw the staff confirmed it
Based team.
>>
>>31626784
why did the writers pick the worst pokegrl with the worst backstory to win?
>>
>>31626800
Because they're in love?
>>
>>31626784
>tfw the staff confirmed it

no, they didn't, I know you retards are going to refer to some fake article, but if you're talking about the director's interview, he NEVER confirmed it, he actually DECONFIRMED it, he said he wanted to END it fair and square for Serena before she starts her own adventure, hence the kiss, to make sure the retarded Western fans aren't going to go berserk and send him threats
>>
>>31626800
They didn't, don't believe the BS they're telling you, there's people who ACTUALLY know Japanese (including myself) who looked up the interview with the director, he never confirmed them being a couple, there's this one fucktard who made a video about it, it got popular, and now people are spreading this false rumor without actually doing some research of their own. Not surprised though, this again shows how retarded the majority of the amourtards are :)
>>
>>31626945
>>31626968
I'm sorry guys, but the interview was translated by the PM team so we know it's legit; and when the staff says that the audience is supposed to assume that they're going to become a couple later there's not much we can do.
But to be honest it was quite obvious. Serena has been Ash's only love interest, so it's not like it was a competition.
>>
>>31626800
Fucking this.
It should've been Misty goddammit
>>
>>31627091
Uh no, like I said, again, false info spread BY Serenatards FOR Serenatards :) Like I said, you guys can't fool people who can actually read Japanese, that was the flaw, surprised no one has made a video about this yet... Maybe their too afraid of being shitted on by amourfags? I mean, considering the amount of threats people get when they don't like serena or amour, it's understandable...
>>
>>31627401
*they're
and yes, there's even assholes out there who threaten to hack or kill someone for not liking her, definitely read those type of comments, but not all Serenafans are like that. There's some who only like her and still respect others's opinions.
>>
>>31627401
I trust the subs team more than you.
>>
>>31627614
No, you trust the weebs team more than anyone, most likely because you want to believe in lies to satisfy your own selfish desire of seeing Serena get fucked by Ash (which will never become reality btw, like I said, false translations) I even explained particular parts of the interview to some Serenatards, and guess what, they said they edon't care, they'll still support the cancership" and proceeded with calling me names. Yep, I know, most Serenafags are like that, so I'm not surprised :D
>>
>>31628476
>false translations
Care to explain?
>>
File: 1437823387092.gif (4MB, 375x346px) Image search: [Google]
1437823387092.gif
4MB, 375x346px
>dawn's thighs
>>
>>31628856
No, did so for COUNTLESS Serenaweebs, even took LITERAL lines and translated word for word, NONE agreed afterwards, they kept trashtalking, so why waste my time again?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.