[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does GF hate 6v6 singles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why does GF hate 6v6 singles
>>
That Ditto reminds me of something....
>>
Guess they didn't want to draw their Nidoqueen and Milotic with a half-eaten apple
>>
>>31625887
Because they'd rather push their shit meme metagames like 3v3 singles and 4v4 doubles with like 12/802 usable Pokemon instead
>>
>>31625919
In this season there are at least a pool of 30 relevant Pokémon and even a fair more that have their niches.

Coming from a Pokédex of just 320 is enough variety.
>>
>>31625919
>Implying 6v6 wouldn't be even more stagnant without Smogon's rules.
>>
>>31625887
because 3vs3 is much more random and lets even kids and retards win depending on matchup alone, no skill required

In 6vs6 they would get their ass handed to them, no matter how many charizards,garchomps and kangaskhans they throw at you because you can have a full team to counter them
>>
>>31626010
This. And it's why I hate 3 v 3.
>>
It's slow. 4v4 doubles is the quickest formt, so GF does that because VGC otherwise would be nightmareishly long.
>>
I think it's because GF feels 6v6 takes too long and they want more focus on hyper offense rather than stall. 3v3 also means players will be switching out much less often, which makes something like Stealth Rock much less effective.

I don't understand why they can't just include the option on Battle Spot though. A lot of Pokémon just aren't good unless you have a full team, so now you get one of the most samey metas ever despite the huge amount of options.
>>
>>31626156
>I don't understand why they can't just include the option on Battle Spot though
This is all I want. 4v4 doubles is fine for official competitions but I want to be able to bring my full team into battle spot and USE them. Only way to do that now is actually find someone who wants to battle myself and fight directly. I just want some casual random battles.
>>
>>31626393
>Only way to do that now is actually find someone who wants to battle myself and fight directly
Which is insanely hard now thanks to the shitty Festival Plaza. At least with the PSS you could have decent luck fighting passer-bys. Why they got rid of it is beyond me.
>>
>>31625887
6v6 singles has to be the most boring format that I've ever seem
>switching
3v3 singles or 6v6 doubles are both vast improvements
>>
Potentially it means more options in your team because you could do some synergies, that wouldnt work in singles that much.
But i guess that didnt really work out considering that now Arcanine+Garchomp+2 or 1 tapus atleast are in almost every team
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.