[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone. Since I happened to come across this information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: iM3xal2.png (229KB, 610x311px) Image search: [Google]
iM3xal2.png
229KB, 610x311px
Hi everyone. Since I happened to come across this information in my line of work, I figured I might as well share it with you.

Pokémon Prism will release for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch simultaneously in holiday 2017.

This is an updated Sun/Moon with expanded areas, new story and new/expanded features. There will be a feature where Pokémon follow you like in a previous game. There will also be new Alola form Pokémon (none were mentioned in the brief we received, sorry!)

Necrozma, the black Pokémon on the box, has two new forms. Necrozma Solar Form is 3DS-only and is Psychic/Steel. Its Lunar Form is Switch-only and is Psychic/Ghost. The Solar form will be on the 3DS box, while the Lunar form will be on the Switch box.

There are noticeable differences between the 3DS and Switch versions. The Switch version is in full HD and has a single-screen UI, while the 3DS version is mostly the same as Sun/Moon.

The Switch version of the game is advertised to come with free online play, so it seems it will be exempt from Nintendo's new online system. The Switch version can also communicate with the 3DS version to allow for trades/battles between players of each version.

One of the other advertised features will be a Switch version of Pokémon Bank that will communicate with smartphones. There will also be a new Pokémon Bank smartphone app released, that will communicate with Switch Bank to allow transfer from Pokémon GO, as well as viewing your Pokémon Bank and Pokédex on your smartphone.

That's all the info I have to share for now. Expect this to be announced after Switch releases in March :)
>>
File: Colress1.jpg (85KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Colress1.jpg
85KB, 800x450px
>>31625839
>tfw to intelligent to believe fake leaks
>>
jokes on you, i already played pokemon prism and it didnt have any alolan form pokemon
>>
Starts off with plausible things and ends with incredibly wishful thinking.

One thing I don't understand is how there could be new Alola forms. Changes wouldn't just happen in a 2/3 year span.
>>
>>31625877
Remember when ORAS added new megas and forms?
>>
>>31625877
>Trying to make sense of a game like Pokemon run by a company as incompetent as Game Freak.
>>
>>31625896
What WOULD Pokemon be like in the hands of competent devs?
>>
>>31625839
>Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch simultaneously
You do realize that 3DS and Switch are completely different, to the point that they even have different number of screens, right? At least try.
>>
>>31625911
Shit.
See literally any other copy of Pokemon.
>>
>>31625877
3rd version retcon that events of the base pair by default
>>
Bit early for leak season, no?
>>
>>31625839
i already played prism tho
>>
File: 1479159016053.png (258KB, 394x602px) Image search: [Google]
1479159016053.png
258KB, 394x602px
>>31625839
Filtered :^)
Also why do people still make these dumbass threads?
>>
>>31625839
>Pokémon Prism will release for Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch simultaneously in holiday 2017.
oh yeah, tell me that one time Pokemon Uranium/Plutonium/Neptonium is a thing after that too OP
>>
>>31625839
thats basicly what every smart person would do if they would work for GF. in other words: I don't belive and word you say. but I belive it could happen exactly like this if GF is smart for a change.
>>
Liar/10
>>
File: liar.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
liar.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>31625839
come on XD
come on
>>
File: p6yjf6pf.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
p6yjf6pf.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
just stop, i remember you fucks replying a million times to the solar/lunar faggot before switch announcement
>>
>>31625925
You do realize that the first Pokémon Mystery dungeon came out simultaneously for GBA and DS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.