[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could only play one of the existing Pokemon games for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: sD7qci9K.jpg (314KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sD7qci9K.jpg
314KB, 600x400px
If you could only play one of the existing Pokemon games for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
>>
BW2 challenge mode and nuzlockes can keep me going, plus dat post game
>>
Either HGSS because it's my favourite or BW2 because it'd be easier to get good Pokemon for PWT than Battle Frontier
>>
>>31625573
Emerald
>>
Probably HG for me.

>Battle Frontier
>16 Gyms
>Gym Leader rematches
>two regions
>daily swarms
>bug catching contests
>Pokeathlon
>Poke Walker
>Kanto & Hoenn starters

Plus that comfy aesthetic and following Pokemon. Probably the most content and most immersive world out of all the Pokemon games. The full Pokemon experience.
>>
>>31625656
>>31625656
>>31625656
>>
>>31625573
Either Black and White 2 or ORAS.
>>
genwun just to make /vp/ mad
>>
>>31625573
Pokemon Go.
Ill probably be playing it for the rest of my life anyway, so it doesnt really affect me that much. It's just a really addictive game
>>
BW2 or emerald
>>
>>31625573
BW2
>>
>>31625739
>Pokemon Go

I gave it a shot for a while. It really is a crappy smartphone game with a Pokemon skin.
>>
>>31625573
Pokemon Gold. I'm a huge nostalgiafag and that game's music alone makes me feel comfy.
>>
SoulSilver, it's the objective BEST game
>>
>>31625573
Emerald, for that Frontier. If other people are also held to this rule and I can find someone who picked FRLG we'll become trading buddies.
>>
Crystal, or I guess Heart Gold.
>>
Platinum, it's the quintessential Pokemon experience, objectively.
>>
Pokemon TCG 2
>>
>>31625573
I can and do play FRLG all the time. I know it is not /vp/'s favorite game and it has its flaws but it's my favortie. I consider it the essense of pokemon without the superfluous features. It refined the original but doesn't have the unnecessary aditions of future titles.
>>
Probably BW2 but lately ive been getting a bit into pokken and like it a lot so far so maybe that will change
>>
Y

its a bad game if you consider the other ones but its a good individual game
>>
>>31626707
pokken needs a sequel desu
the original is fun but flawed as fuck
>>
BW2 has a metric fuck ton of content and is honestly the peak of the series, it's easy to come up with a completely different team on each play through thanks to early game diversity and there are many things to do as side content to pad a play through, pokestar studios alone is the best waste of time in the game
>>
Either BW2 or HGSS.
Both are good in their own way.
>>
Depends on whether I can access Transfer-only Pokemon or not. If I can, SunMoon. If I can't, none probably.
>>
>>31625573
Easy Black 2. Black City > White Forest.
>>
>>31626730
Yea, but the balance is pretty good and overally it doesnt have many flaws
I hope that they will make a sequel on switch so i will actually have a reason to buy this console
>>
BW2, like the majority of the fan base would say
>>
>>31626749
This. BW2 and I didn't even think twice about it.
>>
Explorers of Sky.
>>
Mainline, BW2. Spinoff, Explorers of Sky.
>>
>>31626749
>BW2 has a metric fuck ton of content

Aside from PWT, what is there? Genuinely curious. I did not enjoy Pokestar.
>>
Y would be the best for me.

>>31627257
White Tree Hollow
>>
>>31627257
>Pokestar
>PWT
Keeping in mind that it was essentially the Sinnoh frontier in terms of variety of content
>Tower Mazes
>Subway
>Battle test
>plethora of areas to explore, legendaries and hidden grottoes
>several sidequests
>funfest missions
>Join Avenue
>>
>>31625573
probably BW2 just for the sheer amount of content and replayability.

second choice would probably be SM, third would be HGSS
>>
Pokémon Blue. Gotta love them glitches and broken meta.

I'm a busy adult. I don't need to be spending so much time playing. If I can manipulate the data easily, then that's the game for me. None of that breeding shit to worry about.
>>
>>31625573
ORAS, because it is the only game with all pokemon inside.
>>
>>31627517
>SM before HGSS
Why?
>>
>>31628415
You need XY to complete the Dex.
>>
>>31625573
heart gold for comfiness and things to do and explore + mon availability +frontier
>>
>>31628741
This.
>>
>>31628667
it has less content but is a much better game overall
>>
>>31629509
I could barely get through it once. How would you stomach the cutscenes after the third or fourth replay?
>>
Platinum. Best singleplayer experience, best postgame and best PvP metagame.
>>
HGSS, followed by SM.
HGSS got all the content; SM has none, but I fell in love with almost all the new poke designs+ a-forms
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.