[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Battle tree.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Battle tree.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
Does the AI actually cheat?
>>
No but they do use a lot of meme builds that have a 10% chance of utterly fucking you up in battle and they only need to win once to stop you.
>>
yes. it used a HA incineroar on me and that hasn't been released yet

):<
>>
>trojan judas hairnet battle tree
>not cheating
>>
I believe it does reach a point where the quick claw probability is increased for example. The people that read even the last line of code of these games should be able to tell
>>
>>31625531
yeah, obviously. battle royale too.
>>
>>31625627
Do we know anybody who can do that?
>>
No but like >>31625569 said some of the teams are bullshit. Just fought a FEAR Staraptor and it kicked my ass. Kept using Endeavor and putting all my Pokémon at 1 HP and the partner Pokémon would finish them off with Earthquake.
>>
File: HOLY FUCK.gif (415KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY FUCK.gif
415KB, 348x512px
>Mimikyu used Thunder Wave!
>Minior used Acrobatics!
>Minior's attack missed!
>Mimikyu used Double Team!
>Minior is paralyzed!
>Mimikyu used Double Team!
>Minior used Acrobatics!
>Minior's attack missed!
>Mimikyu used Shadow Claw!
>A critical hit!
>Minior fainted!
What do you think?
>>
File: high jump miss.jpg (38KB, 511x347px) Image search: [Google]
high jump miss.jpg
38KB, 511x347px
STOP RUNNING PROTECT ON EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31625676
>bright powder mimikyu with shadow claw, thunder wave and double team
Oh boy, I can't wait to try this out only for it to fail horrifically for me unlike the AI.
>>
>>31625531
I got frozen twice in a row by a Weavile using ice punch when using Mimikyu. What do you think?
>>
It can be pretty bullshit like how the move accuracies are obviously stilted. It's fun to cheese with Encore and Knock Off though. Also handy to have a Z-move because fuck you protect and your inbred cousins.
>>
>>31625711
It has slash as well, if you have something that's immune to ghost moves.
>>
They see your moves, they have higher probs of secondary effects, they send hard counters repeatedly
After 50 super battles they send in infallible OHKO moves
>>
>>31625728
this guy gets it.
encore makes half of the enemy teams you encounter totally useless
>>
>>31625531
Stricly speaking, no, it doesn't cheat. It had SS Kommo-o but that was patched. The problem is that it has lots of showderp tier sets which work one time out of 10. But since you're gonna battle a lot, you'll eventually fall victim to that one time. People complain about shit like Quick Claw but before they get to the battle that Quick Claw user that fucks them up they've probably already killed 20 QC users that weren't as lucky
>>
>>31625715
>RNG is cheating
Come back when it's actually cheating against you, like using illegal movesets.
>>
>>31625711
If you play this against the AI, the Ai would never miss you even at max evasion.
>>
>>31625784
Just like I guessed. That's gotta be enough proof that the RNG is biased.

>>31625730
There's going to be a Normal/Ghost type next gen, isn't there?
>>
>>31625769
Having increased odds is cheating.
>>
>>31625806
If it happened against a real person would you cry and accuse them of cheating then too?
>>
>>31625676
if you had shields up you could have cheesed the AI because if it doesn't sucessuflly status after using a status move it just repeats till failure.
>>
>>31625822
>freeze
>happening ever outside of battle tree
Good one
>>
>>31625627

Hackers have been checking this shit as of BW, it doesn't outright cheat, it's just a statistical fact that when the A.I is using full powered mons plus the A.I's love of meme builds like with bright powder, it will roll in the A.I's favour to the point where you can't do shit 5-10% of the time.

Pretty sure Round 2 in the Stadium games cheated though.
>>
>>31625846
Most of the time when I freeze a Pokemon it thaws instantly, and that's outside of the Maison/Tree/whatever.

On that subject, man I miss the tints that the main four status conditions sans sleep gave mons in Gen V.
>>
>>31625888
im more sure that the battle Colosseum in Colosseum cheated
>>
File: 1331065632319.jpg (162KB, 652x356px) Image search: [Google]
1331065632319.jpg
162KB, 652x356px
Reached 48 wins in Super Singles then a trainer used mega-evolution twice in one battle.

So yes, it cheats.
>>
>>31626183
What happened? Did you record the video?
>>
>>31625627
I remember once my opponent's Quick Claw activated 4 times in a row. I was livid.
>>
>>31626183
And I bet you "accidentally" forgot to record the video so we have to take your word for it
>>
>>31625531
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF9MfZYz_Q
>>
Things just worked in my favor for once. Encountered a Gastrodon with Curse, Amnesia, Waterfall, Earthquake and Leftovers and I didn't have Toxic or any Grass moves so it easily tanked my hits while boosting up. Was about to give in with Porygon-Z remaining but Ice Beam somehow froze it allowing Porygon-Z to kill it.
>>
Only by counter teaming you
>>
File: 1396279240256.gif (760KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
1396279240256.gif
760KB, 259x214px
>use thunderbolt
>the attack missed
>"oh, it must have Bright Powder
>use thunderbolt again
>X hang on using its Focus Sash
>mfw
>>
Ofter have to switch on my first turn because opponent sends a type that counters mine.
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (59KB, 616x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
59KB, 616x960px
>>31626399
what
was it your first opponent in the battle?
>>
File: 1461908748295.jpg (24KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1461908748295.jpg
24KB, 321x322px
>Kommo-o used Shell Smash
>>
File: wake me up.gif (2MB, 519x519px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.gif
2MB, 519x519px
>>31625531
At one point it starts predicting your switches to Pokemon you haven't even sent out yet. The trainers literally fucking know your entire team.
>>
>>31630123
>run Scizor as my second mon
>see Houndoom and other fire seconds CONSTANTLY
Try it yourself; the AI most certainly reads more than just your lead for sure
>>
>use dragonite and aegislash
>over 50 in super singles without even having to use my third
try using a good team, then you won't have any problems
>>
FUCKING ~2 HP ROTOM GETTING A CRIT WITH THUNDER ON MY CELESTEELA!!
AT FUCKING 49!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GONNA SWAP FLAMETHROWER FOR TOXIC NOW
>>
>>31630236
How about Super Doubles faglord?
>>
>>31625531

Not nessesrily cheat but they will
make sure they have something to counter you
>>
>>31626261
Actually you cant even upload those types if videos because the game thinks there are illegal movesets in them
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.