[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Homeless birb.png (149KB, 1308x502px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless birb.png
149KB, 1308x502px
JUST
>>
>>31625141
>Giving a single FUCK about Smogon

Literally just inject and play doubles Battle Spot in Sun/Moon. Its much more fun and engaging, and you wont see the same retard singles Pokémon all the time.
>>
I don't really follow competitive much these days, but I thought Azumarill was good? How the fuck is Staraptor better?
>>
>>31625141
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
NEVER EVER EVER EVER
>>
4 Gens in a row
>>
>>31625155
Why do you inject fags have to tell others how to play the game all the fucking time?

All I see on /vp/ for too fucking long is now is
>just inject
>just inject
>just inject
>just inject

Some people don't need instant gratification and prefer to work for what they consider a legitimate victory. Fuck off slipping your inject fag shit into every fucking thing.
>>
>>31625257
>he thinks people that say just inject lol aren't doing it for posts like this
>>
>>31625176
>"With an excellent offensive typing, Staraptor was banned for its raw power and above-average Speed, making it either a devastating breaker with Choice Band or an ideal cleaner/revenge killer with Choice Scarf. In particular, offense doesn't have many options to deal with Scarf Staraptor, which can easily rack up kills against the majority of the tier."

The explanation from the thread in question.
>>
>>31625270
That post was not a just inject lol post. There was no lol there. It was complete assurance that they play the game better than anyone who doesn't play their way.
>>
File: 1465850416223.gif (319KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465850416223.gif
319KB, 250x250px
>>31625292
>tfw too fast for UU too slow for OU
>Too strong for UU, too weak for OU
>TOO GOOD FOR UU, TOO SHIT FOR OU
>FOR 4 FUCKING GENERATIONS IN A ROW
GAMEFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK
>>
>>31625352
Gamefreak has nothing to do with smogon tiers.
>>
Holy fuck, banished to BL for another gen.
>>
>>31625422
GF was the one that made staraptor good, but not good enough
>>
>>31625257
Im saying if he is playing on Smogon, breeding probably throws them off. You CUNT.
>>
>>31625155
>battle spot
>good
I'm not sure if you're being retarded or just don't know, but showdown has multiple doubles formats. Most of them being better than the trash that is battle spot.
>>
I don't get this BL meme. You can still use it in the tier above, you know?
>>
>>31626417
its shit in OU, that's the "meme"
It has been shit in OU since the very beginning
For fuck's sake, it had less usage than several UU mons like mandibuzz and sableye's regular form in gen 6
>>
Given the rise of the bug UBs and all tapus not named Koko, does it have a chance to become better? doesn't it outrun lele with a scarf? if it does it certainly OHKOs
I just want it to be good
>>
>>31626668
Nah, Phero outspeeds and KOs with Ice Beam, Fini and Lel can deal with it. It does fine against Bulu and Skeeter. Scarf set is underpowered and Band is too slow

I want based bird bro to be good too
>>
>>31625155
>doubles Battle Spot
Hello Verlisify!
>>
File: wTM9rLE.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
wTM9rLE.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
>>31625141
>>
>No Azumarill
Yeah the UU council is fucking retarded I'm not touching that trash tier this gen.
>>
>>31626943
I still don't understand how Azumarill and Keldeo are still in UU, mainly Keldeo.

All their relevant checks are in BL
>>
Name one thing Staraptor breaks that Belly Drum Azumarill doesn't break better.
>>
BL should just be its own tier already.
>>
>>31627009
Staraptor doesn't need set up and has a decent speed tier for UU
>>
>>31627009
bug types, grass types and fast, heavy hitters
>>
>>31625422
Gamefreak has EVERYTHING to do with Smogon tiers. Why is it that in battlespot, the top tier is basically a who's who of Smogon's OU banlist?
>>
UU is so painfully antifun.
>>
File: Judging weavile.png (198KB, 358x268px) Image search: [Google]
Judging weavile.png
198KB, 358x268px
Daily reminder that none of this would've happened if they hadn't banned weavile
>>
>>31627009
Amoonguss
>>
>>31627861

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 462-544 (106.9 - 125.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

amoonguss literally needs no item just to survive that
>>
>>31625352
The problem is UU deciding it can't get with the power creep--I mean times--and let former OU mons drop. If that happened Staraptor would be fine for UU
>>
Just
Play
Smogon
Doubles
>>
>>31627009
Literally any Grass-type faster than it.

Staraptor also needs no setup to start going to town while Azumarill needs to sidestep a few hits just to get a good setup opportunity.
>>
>>31627927
A bunch of previous OU threats like Bisharp and Keldeo dodged the banhammer
>>
>>31628007
>Keldeo
>UU

I will never get over this
>>
>>31628060
It's still good in OU, it's just that people isn't using it more. Stuff like, A-Muk and Mimikyu would be solid UU if they didn't have a lot of usage as of late.
>>
>>31628158
True. What I meant was that Tapus changed the game so much that a monster like Keldeo is dropping in usage.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.