[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else disappointed by new anime seasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon_Anime.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Anime.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Is anyone else here disappointed with the new company taking over the anime? I used to like to watch the show season 1, 2 etc. and up to the season of generation 4, but I really don't like pokémon X & Y etcetera, it just looks too childish to me, and although I 'm in my twenties, I can still enjoy the old show for the humor, and the way it is done, but it is like the new animation studio tried to appeal to low age children, I mean, why the fuck would I be interested in small kids baking stuff like cookies, and pokemon which are reduced to act at a completely retarded level?

I always loved the old show, even while I 'm around 20, but this new stuff is horrible, animation quality is better, but it's childish and the pokemon feeling is gone....
>>
>2017
>Caring the anime
Kys
>>
>>31624460
I can kinda agree, I still watch the old episodes Hoenn's my favourite but that's just nostalgia speaking. I got bored of XY pretty quickly and probably won't go back and finish it.

The Pokemon 'feeling' isn't really there anymore, but honestly I really like SM. Having 6 main characters is questionable but I genuinely enjoy the new episodes and look forward to them.

I do really miss Brock though, at least TR is still there.
>>
>>31624460
gen 4 best season delete the thread now
>>
thats the reason i like S/m
>>
>>31624541
What is SM?
>>
>>31624604
StarsClouds
>>
>>31624460
Go post this on your fucking containment thread, newfag.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Pokemon lost the plot?
>>
>>31624914
>The plot
Literally what plot?
>>
>>31624460
rewatch the kanto episodes, they're garbage. even the good episodes felt like filler.
>>
>>31626927
They did? I rewatched Kanto a few months ago and it was fine. It gets a bit filler-y post viridian but nowhere near as bad as mid-late Johto was.
I didn't grow up with Kanto so don't bother talking about nostalgia.
>>
In this thread people realize they grew up. The Pokemon anime has never really gotten worse over the years, with the exception of some sagas being more boring than others, it's just that you all became adults. You still like the older seasons because you were a kid when they were airing so the feeling you had when you watched them is still there.
>>
What new company? It's still OLM.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.