[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translations when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIZEXzHeYg
>>
>>31623245
I-is that Leaf?
>>
Fuck, that was cute.
>>
Cute. In the end Rockruff was the hero to protect the young princess from the bad dragon Drampa.
>>
A girl moved to a new place with her Rockruff. They were playing and reading a book when a Pikipek came and set on the house. Rockruff started growling at it. The girl wanted Rockruff to be friendly, but Rockruff kept growling, thinking it could potentially harm the girl.

Then came a strong gust of wind, and it blew away the girls' hat. Rockruff and the girl chased after the hat, but it was about to fall into water. Suddenly, Pikipek came and saved the hat. Rockruff thought that was cool. Pikipek returned th hat and they went back. As the girl was thanking both Pokemon, Rockruff noticed that a Hero in the book they were reading resembled Pikipek. They found that cool. They changed the page and saw a flamenco dancer. The girl kinda wished they would she could see a Pokemon like that too.

Hearing that, Rockruff ran out. He remembered seeing an Oricorio when they were chasing the hat, so he found the Oricorio and its human friend and brought them to the girl. The girl was happy seeing the similarities between Oricorio and the flamenco dancer. Then, one after another, Rockruff brought Steenee and Passimian, who also resembled characters from the book. The kids started playing and having fun, but the Rockruff felt a bit left out. Every Pokemon present there had a character resembling them in the book, except for Rockruff.

Then came another gust of wind, which changed the pages of the book and blew the hat from the girls' head and put it on Rockruff. The girl removed the hat and they saw that the book was closed, but the Princess and Hero on the cover resembled the girl and Rockruff. It was even looking the same as Rockruff did when he was trying to protect the girl from Pikipek.

Rockruff went and called a Drampa to play the role of the Dragon. At first, the girl was embarrassed, but she joined in to play the role of the Princess. "Hero Rockruff, how brave you are", the girl said. Everyone cheered for them, and Rockruff happily started wagging his tail.
>>
>>31623377
Where did you get this?
>>
>>31623749
The video in OP posted?
>>
>>31623245
That voice is shit
>>
Why don't the US or UK channels put this up? These are pretty nice timekillers for children.
>>
>>31623765
I know that. I meant the translation
>>
>>31623815
I translated that myself. It was pretty basic stuff, easy enough that kids could understand.
>>
>>31623814
I can imagine the voice being even shittier.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.