[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Lusamine A chubby chaser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mohn_SM_OD.png (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mohn_SM_OD.png
271KB, 1280x1280px
Is Lusamine A chubby chaser?
>>
I like to think no, she isn't.
>>
>>31622806
His diet is just beans
Of course he let himself go
>>
I think it's easy to assume he let himself go once he went missing.
I expect that if/when they reunite she'll make a bitchy comment about how fat he got
>>
>>31622869
He's clearly lost his mind. He lives on an island inhabited only by pokemon and eats Pokebeans (probably why he's a fatty) like a bad drug addiction.
>>
>>31622882
It's not like lusamine is entirely sane either
>>
>>31622806
Man, I really hope so.

I'm a fucking mess
>>
>>31622896
And?

Doesn't change that Mohn is completely bonkers and makes some of the creepiest expressions I've seen in a pokemon game. He legit weirds me out, I feel like I can't look directly at him for too long.
>>
>>31622913
I think you have autism, anon.
>>
File: howaboutIscareyourshit.png (145KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
howaboutIscareyourshit.png
145KB, 592x492px
>>31622918
>>
>>31622862
Do you think he farts a lot haha
>>
>>31622806
Used to be. That's why she poked a hole in the condom. But, as fate would have it, his true love is beans. Now she's in the denial "I never liked him anyways! He's not good enough for me!!" phase.
>>
>>31622896
So what you're saying is Lillie is a timebomb waiting to blow.

What do you bet the next game will involve going to Kanto to stop her crazy yandere murder spree/Pokémon hoarding, after getting a taste for battle?
>>
>>31622918
Honestly I kind of gotta agree. The character doesn't really bother me as much as the castaway shit.

>guy gets sucked to another dimension away from his loving family and everyone he's ever known for god knows how many years

>lives off Pokebeans completely seculded in a creepy pocket dimension that only consists of five empty, perpetually sunny islands.

>no human contact until you are somehow the only person to just kind of stumble into him.

>Only you ever know about him and are completely unable to share that information with anyone. Even after you learn about what happened to him.

>might have a dozen different versions of himself stretched actoss multiple dimension, since another NPC talks about the Pokepelago, but you're still the first person to develop on it and you only ever see your Pokémon there.

>somehow connected with the PC of all things. Like seeing fucking ghosts on your tv screen.

Even with your Pokémon ducking around on the islands, he's still stuck there forever with no way out. He's just among the best of a hellish situation
>>
>>31623617
Poke Pelago is an actual island, you know? Even a few NPC comments on it.

It still is quite far off Alola though.
>>
>>31622896
Unstable people tend to be drawn to each other.
>>
>>31623617
Other people to go Pelago too, Colress even talks to you about it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.