[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make this awful system? PSS was perfectly fine.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sdghhj.jpg (57KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sdghhj.jpg
57KB, 400x240px
Why did they make this awful system? PSS was perfectly fine.
>>
>>31621787
Because as much as everyone praises the PSS now, it was a giant list of heads with no names.
>>
The Festival Plaza truly is a testament to Game Freaks incompetence, it tried to combine PSS and Join Avenue but ended up being worse than both. Bastard child.
>>
>>31621830
This, now lets ruin this thread

Check my 5
>>
Because the game uses too much ram on an O3DS to use online functions outside of a dedicated area

>>31621807
Except it did have names if you changed the list type

Non-chibi was a mistake
>>
because of their stupid "every game must have a unique feature" thing, with 6th gen's feature being good online
>>
Can someone please tell me why I'm level 42 and my 5 star dye shop only has pastel and dark colors available?
>>
File: 2chlaunch_nx.png (29KB, 1063x448px) Image search: [Google]
2chlaunch_nx.png
29KB, 1063x448px
>>31621787
They started to transition to single screen mechanics. There's no dual screen on the switch. Why do you think the bottom screen looks like it could be merged with the top during battles if the top screen was wider? There are literally two pokemon in the middle of the bottom screen.
>>
Here's how you make Festival Plaza worthwhile

1. Let you get one of each vendor
2. Let you max out every vendor
3. Make all characters load in at once instead of one by one
4. Make the plaza seven stories tall so you can fit all 35 facilities
Number of facilities per storey from bottom to top: 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-Castle
5. Give five star versions to the remaining four goody shops (why are they the only ones missing five star versions?)
6. Give more than three castle exteriors
7. Make the interior more useful by giving it special desks
O-Power desk
Wonder Launcher desk
Medal desk
etc.

And you should have to buy vendors with Festival Coins.
>>
>>31622091
You speak as if they're making a mainline game for it.
>>
>>31622113
If it hits off then obviously it'll probably be their brainchild and rather than develop a new handheld they probably will stick everything on it. I'm not buying ot though, only idiots do that on day 12333333.
>>
>>31622111
nice digits
but here's how you really fix it:
separate it from the basic online features
>>
>>31621787
I like it but it shouldn't be tied to all the online features and the shops should level up rather than get replaced.
Otherwise it's a serviceable JA knockoff that I don't mind using.
>>
>>31622091
Because they needed to accommodate the stat change check feature which if they just tried to slap on the UI of the last three generations would be extremely cluttered.

Also both the Wii U and Switch have shit launch lineups, the Switch is just more weebshit than dudebro shit, though on the other hand at least the dudebro shit was all fairly recent rather than shit that's up to two years old which everyone has had multiple chances to play already including a game that was already available on both prior pieces of Nintendo hardware. The only game worth a shit on either list is Super Bomberman R, and most people are shitting on it claiming it should be a ten dollar download only game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.