[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Alola is the best region?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alola.png (2MB, 1316x768px) Image search: [Google]
alola.png
2MB, 1316x768px
Can we all agree that Alola is the best region?
>>
in terms of everything except for gameplay maybe
unova2 or sinnoh might have it beat
>>
>>31621685
I agree with you on Unova 2

But Sinnoh was a steaming pile of dogshit.
>>
>>31621663
Kek. Not on your life. One of the worst regions. Barely any dungeons, linear, and the music isn't as memorable as other regions.
>>
>>31621663
The region itself? No, far from it. Alola was the blandest region.
Overall fun time, gameplay and story all considered? Probably yes. I don't remember any other Pokemon game I was so invested in.
>>
>>31621663
Unova is bigger and better, more interetsing and wide design wise and style wise
Sinnoh with is cold climat is very unique and its also bigger
Kalos is prettier, comfier and still has actual dungeons and caves that arent one room. The overall sense of elegance and richness is a nice touch aswell
Hoenn with its first ever volcano, desert, craters, dive areas, mirage island has an actual feel of adventure

Alola is beneath those
>>
>boring locales and set pieces
>no semblance of level design outside of two or three isolated areas of Melemele and Poni

It's pretty fucking low tier. Only region on par is Kanto, which is even blander, but at least has some actual dungeons, optional areas, and is neat on replays as it has a lot of wiggle room for skipping ahead and doing later areas first. The original Unova is pretty close, but is still a step above.

The game's strengths are in things like its characterization and PvE battle balance, but neither of those are inherent aspects of the region itself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.