[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the daily bugfag whining thread >cri about your shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_3143.png (179KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3143.png
179KB, 600x578px
This is the daily bugfag whining thread

>cri about your shit early route bros
>bitch about type match ups
>wish for buffs
>make ledian broken with a new ability for its evo AND mega evo
>proclaim heracross as the true messiah
>worship ScyGod or something
>muh gen 5 and gen 7 are best gen bugs
>shitpost against stealth rocks
And more!! Hurry!
>>
>>31619908
I wish bugs were better :(
>>
>>31619908
don't forget the prayer circle for beedrill's lost mega stone
>>
File: thanksgf.jpg (33KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
thanksgf.jpg
33KB, 320x180px
>give Mothim Lunge
>give Wormadam Quiver Dance
>don't include them in regional dex
>Buzzwole and Pheromosa get Lunge so Mothim is still worthless
>Wormadam doesn't have the speed for Quiver Dance and only Grassmadam can really benefit from extra special attack
>>
Bug monotype players, what do you think of the gen 7 bugs? I'd imagine araquanid would be a staple because of the fire resistance, but I play poison and fire, and never see monobug.
>>
>being a pessimistic penny

dorks
>>
>>31619918
So do I they need to resist all the types :(
>>
RIP vikavolt

Just a minor stat tweak here or there and you would have been fine
>>
File: 588.jpg (353KB, 1181x1290px) Image search: [Google]
588.jpg
353KB, 1181x1290px
>>31620015
Monobug user here, really liking them. I honestly find golisopod most useful. Run mine with a vest with aqua jet, liquidation, first impression, and sucker punch. Definitely puts work in.
>>
I pretty much autolose against Monosteel now.
>>
>>31620319
bug user? Maybe try heracross and volcarona.
>>
>>31620329

You have to play a layered mindgame of guessing the switch out to Heatran or you lose Volcarona and all hope of winning.
>>
File: IMG_3577.gif (841KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3577.gif
841KB, 450x254px
>mfw i set this up as bait and bugfags ate it like clockwork
>>
File: 12a.png (671KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12a.png
671KB, 1000x1000px
>>31619908
>Complains about how nerfed Bugs are
>Gets Pheramosa, Aquanid and Buzzwole in Gen 7
>Genesect is still a thing
>Meanwhile Poison tries to hang on with Mega-V, A-Muk and Nihileggomyeggo and lol Ice types

Admittedly, Bugs still have it pretty rough, but it's not that bad. Fairy resisting you guys was unfair.
>>
>>31620739

Poison got a huge fucking buff this gen.
>>
>>31620319
If I could beat a Monosteel team with my Monopoison team, then you can do it too. I suggest Genesect (gets Flamethrower), Volcarona (Fire type), Galvalantula (come in on Skarmory's Stealth Rocks and lays Sticky Web/Thunderbolt but watch out for Brave Bird) or any Bug UB.
>>
>>31620739
>forgetting Toxapex
>>
>>31620831
>>31620739

Genesect is allowed in Monotype? Really?
>>
I really fucking wish I could have gotten a yanma in sun and moon.
>>
>>31619908
Reminder that if your favorite bug type isn't ScythGOD, you're literally a nobody.
>>
>>31620852
I don't know Monotype rules, so if I'm wrong, I'll apologize in advance. My understanding was that Monotype was like Gym leader (use only Pokemon of that type) or I might just be confusing the two.
>>
File: Optimized-completegen6.jpg (2MB, 2304x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-completegen6.jpg
2MB, 2304x2048px
Still working on Gen 7 ribbons, but I'm glad we're getting Beedrillite so soon. Mega Beedrill will be /ourguy/ for dealing with the tapus.
>>
>>31620903

Unless they changed something, then Genesect is banned because it's too powerful. There are a lot of Pokemon banned in Monotype because Monotype limits you and your opponent but some Pokemon are able to overcome the limitation and then the opponent's limitations mean they can't stop you.

M-Metagross used to be banned for this reason. Then they unbanned it.
>>
>>31620919
Does she have any XD ribbons?
>>
>>31620938
Two at the bottom in the right pic anon. The national ribbon for purifying it, and the Earth Ribbon for clearing all 100 battles on Mt. Battle.

This bee has seen some shit, I'll tell you.
>>
>>31620938
>XD
>>
>>31620953
>mt. Battle
Oh gosh I have to do this with Jynx if possible

>>31621017
Eat my ass
>>
>>31621064
>Eat my ass
Sure senpai. Clean up first though
>>
>>31621064
If you're trying to get all of the available ribbons, make sure you level to 50 and do Lv. 50 battle tower first in R/S. They won't let your Pokemon in if it is level 51 or higher and you lose a ribbon permanently.

R/S battle tower is easier because of the 201 dex, so no blisseys and such to worry about
>>
>>31619908
>Making a bugfag whining thread
>While grass and ice types are S U F F E R I N G
>>
>>31621149
See >>31620718
>>
>>31621133
I remember the R/S tower being insanely difficult, but then again, that was like over 10 years ago.

Would I need flawless IVs?
>>
>>31621341
nah, you'll want to EV train and get a good nature unless you want your ribbonmon to be total dead-weight.

Even my beedrill managed to score some surprise KOs when it really mattered.
>>
Any bug/b/ro have tips on how to make my bro escavalier viable?
>>
>>31621492
Real talk Trick Room
>>
File: tumblr_ok7xtri27O1sg6aijo1_1280.png (855KB, 1280x1524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok7xtri27O1sg6aijo1_1280.png
855KB, 1280x1524px
>>31621492
For mono or in general?

In all honesty with a life orb and against anything without fire coverage it could probablt take a hit and MAYBE kill back.

Really cool design and actually decent stats, it just sucks if you're not basically a uber you can barely compete.
>>
File: 47aOepU.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
47aOepU.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>bugfags complaining about being under powered
>when Grass exists
When every Psychic type gets access to Power Gem maybe you can complain.
>>
Have araqnuid use entrainment on Golisopod
Use trick room with vikavolt
Its fun
>>
>>31621492
Assault Vest and trick room
>>
File: file.png (280KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
280KB, 512x512px
>Ledian is my favorite bug
>it'll never be remotely decent
>it'll never be "okay but outclassed by X"
>it'll stay shit forever and ever

>shit movepool
>shit stats
>shit typing

You all don't know the pain ;-;
>>
What gen do you think had the best bug pokemon? How about variety?

I really liked Gen II. Ariados and Beedrill were my faves. I used Venomoth sometimes too.

Ledyba a shit... A SHIT!
>>
Bug has some pretty awesome mons though. In fact some of the best.

>Heracross
>Pinsir
>Araquanid
>Scizor
>Volcarona

Moxie scarf heracross gets out of hand after a single ko.
>>
>>31620933
They unbanned M-Metagross because they suck the dick out of Steel types in Mono.
>>
>>31620933
Ah....that explains a lot. Okay, thanks for the clarification
>>
>>31619980
Is Mothim good with Tinted Lens?

Granted, I heard that it is impossible to obtain HA Burmy line without Gen 5's Dream World save for injecting.
>>
>>31620015
Fire Weakness means 'Run a Rain Team'.

This in turn makes me wonder if Volcarona isn't good for Monobug save for Hurricane spam.
>>
>>31619908
HOT NEW BUGBRO TYPE CHART
Off
SE:Dark, Psychic, Grass, FAIRY
NVE:Fire, Flying, Steel, Poison, ICE
1x: FIGHTING, ROCK, GHOST
Def
SE:Fire, Flying, Rock, ICE
NVE:Fighting, Grass, DARK, FAIRY
1x:

How did I do?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.