[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw decidueye in smash >mfw ash-decidueye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 248x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 248x259px
>mfw decidueye in smash
>mfw ash-decidueye
>>
>>31619889
When!!
>>
>mfw OP didn't really take a good look at leaks

Obviously Rowlet will be a comic relief starter like Oshawott and Totodile. The one that will get all the pandering is Incineroar.

I agree on Smash though.
>>
>>31619889
>Ash-Decidueye

Fag
>>
>>31620766
Fuck off, barafag
>>
>>31620766
Have you ever herd of the royal theory baragfag. Of course you didn't. Well let me tell it to. And the Chinese leaks just proove how fast baragfags can jump to conclusions. When you first look at the Chinese leaks, he thing that stiks out the most is ash, mallow, and incineroar. But you ignorant people can't seem to notice anything else. The incineroar leaks takes place in the battle royal. And this is just rotom pokedex showing off incineroar. And here is my proof. First let's look at the part where incineroar is about to hit pikachu with the table. Notice that microphone flying. That's probably for the anouser. That on it's own is proof that it takes place at the battle royal. Next is machamp. The closest pokemon to a actual wrestler. It's got the belt and evrything. Now notice that machamp is letting incineroar pick him up and swing him without any hesitation. That's shows that incineroar is showing off it's strength. And tell me why would ash show off his pokemon to everyone. That's not what ash would do. The only time he shows off his pokemons is in the middle of battle. And last but not least mallow and popplio. Lana is there too. But I have hunch that Lana and ash were having a four way battle with the guy with the Machamp and the masked royal With his incineroar. It was popplio vs rowlet vs machamp vs incineroar. After incineroar took out machamp he felt as if rowlet and popplio were too weak and he got out the ring and fell asleep. And if you read incineroar's dex entries you see that incineroar doesn't fight weak opponents A.K.A popplio And rowlet.
>>
>>31622849
literal autism

not even a barafag
>>
>>31620766
So the leaks actually back fires on you baragfags. And literally tells us that not only that ash will not have a incineroar. But prooves that the masked royal will. And if you don't know who the masked royal is figger it out. And connect the puzzle, you ignorant baragfags.
>>
>>31622871
I'm going to ask you the same thing.
>>
File: 1381120881269.png (108KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1381120881269.png
108KB, 700x700px
>>31620766
>bait

>>31620847
>>31622881
masterbaiters

>>31622849
actual autism

thanks for another great thread
>>
>>31620766
Oh and last thing. Rowlet isn't a comdey relief pokemon. And here's why. All comdey relief pokemon have this ability to get out of the pokeballs without the trainer telling them to. And rowlet never did that. And also. If your going to call rowlet a comdey relief then you minus well call litten and pikachu one too. Cuz if you don't know yet. Pokemon Sun and moon is a comdey relief show. Literally everyone made a funny face, even litten remember the first episode when ash stomped on his tail. And also pikachu and ash made a lot more funny face then rowlet ever did.
>>
>watching the anime
>playing trash4
>>
File: Owlfag.png (221KB, 515x630px) Image search: [Google]
Owlfag.png
221KB, 515x630px
>>31619889
>Owlfags faces when they see Decidueye's leaked stats.
>>
File: 1485462821725.png (128KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485462821725.png
128KB, 500x388px
Ash is gonna have both Rowlet and Litten.
They're both gonna fully evolve like in Sinnoh and both Owlfags and Barafags are gonna be satisfied. Screencap this.
>>
>>31624431
You underestimate peoples autism. They'll start bitching about how owl/cat is the main one because it evolved first or was caught first or won an important battle
I'd be 100% happy if that was the case
>>
>>31624431
>>31624852
Honestly, I'd be more upset if Litten evolves at all. It's a shitty design and needs to be deleted from the franchise.
>>
>>31624871
Fuck off. You're the reason why owlbros have a bad name
>>
>>31624885
I'm not even crying. I'm telling you that Incineroar is shit. If you can't accept my opinion, just off yourself, autist.
>>
>>31620766
This.

Being a ownfag I will never fucking EVER put my hopes up for anything.
>Roothoot
BTFO
>Eziowl&Ballio
BTFO
>Robinhoot
R-real right?
>shit stat distro
BTFO
>Ash got the owl, there might be hopes
Ash also gets the Litten and the leaks prove he will evolve him first

Fuck it anymore
>>
>>31624920
oh yea and I forgot
>HA gets leaked
>It's the shittiest HA of the trio
BTFO once again

Fucking grief man. Why couldn't the owl have at least 90 base speed
>>
>>31624897
You're an autist if you feel a need to sperg shit out every time someone mentions Incineroar
>>
>>31624942
lol

like motherfucking clockwork

you were the one telling me I was giving owlfags a "bad name"

now you tell me I'M spreging like a retard when you're the one obviously pissed and trying to reaffirm their own confirmation bias towards a fucking fictional animal they masturbate to. Just fucking end your life, faggot. You're a scourge on society, no one will miss you.
>>
>>31624970
Are you fucking 10 or just really pathetic? Read what you just said out loud
>>
ezeneca pls
>>31622871
>>31622907
>>31624942
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.