[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What version did you pick and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_sun_moon.0.0.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I'm split down the fucking middle on the exclusives, first time I've ever really struggled with the choice.
>>
just inject faggot
>>
just rent it lol
>>
Sun for an internal clock that isn't fucked
>>
>>31616708
Moon because it leaked first.
>>
Moon, because Celesteela is an absolute bitch to obtain otherwise.
>>
File: 1471129667140.jpg (95KB, 1657x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1471129667140.jpg
95KB, 1657x1158px
Moon, because Lunala is cool. Getting Drampa as a version exclusive was nice too.
>>
>>31616748
Just visit the alter of moone
>>
Literally just "do you prefer daytime or night time"
>>
>>31616748
I picked it for the same reason.
>>31616786
I don't want a fucked clock for most of the main story.
>>
>>31616786
OP here, does that fuck with anything else? Or can you just do it once and leave it that way.

Time difference is a knock against moon imo.
>>
>>31616809
You have to beat the game first, but no. Visiting it takes you to "another world" that really just has a +12 hour time difference from your game. No difference otherwise.
>>
If you care about trainer customization, Sun can easily obtain warm-colored clothing while Moon gets cold-colored, plus a few other random exclusives which you can probably see on Serebii.
>>
>>31616708
I bought Sun because of the clock and because i thought Solgaleo and Lycanroc were better than their moon counterparts.

If I could go back, now that I know that Moon has better UBs, the clock is a non issue and that some fucking retard put all the blue/green/purple clothes in Moon and then didn't fucking announce they were doing so before hand, I would probably get Moon, especially knowing that Lunala is much better than Solgaleo in battle.

After new toy syndrome wore off I regretted spending 40 dollars and 18 hours on it either way, so I wouldn't even bother with them at all desu.
>>
>>31616708
sun because of buzzwhole, solgaleo and totem gumshoos
>>
>>31616861

Buzz is probably the best Sun exclusive, then probably A. Ninetails.

Solgaleo is garbo compared to lunalla though.
>>
>>31616809
Nope, just the time difference. Same pokemon and same Cosmoem/Rockruff evolutions. It's handy for those day/night based evos.

The clock does get fucked in the alternate world every now and then, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.