[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason to buy Sun and Moon if you own XY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: moore_robin_animal_portraits11.jpg (990KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
moore_robin_animal_portraits11.jpg
990KB, 1920x1280px
And don't tell me "the story" is not what why i play pokemon.
>>
>>31616487
If you don't like the new Pokémon then no. Wait for the third version/sequel on 3DS
>>
>>31616487
Nope.

>>31616507
Won't happen.
>>
>>31616507
I think the new pokemon look good, but there's too few of them.
>>
>>31616487
what do you mean "any reason"

You play Pokemon to have an adventure in a new region, with new mons, new mechanics, and a new story. Why the fuck would you just skip SM? Especially considering the fact that it's one of the better games in the series?
>>
>>31616560
There's even less new ones in XY
>>
Sun and Moon are not worth the money.
>>
>>31616487
New region with new Pokemon and new formula with trails is not enough for you? What DO you play for, then?
>>
>>31616487
-Simpler menus where you dont have extra options that never uses
-Insta IVjudge postgame for your PC
-Easy Check on IVs
-New abilities for diferent teams with nice mechanics
-Team Skull
>>
>>31616487

yes, I thought XY was hit, skipped ORAS because of XY, and liked Sun Moon a lot. I thought Pokemon was no longer for me, and now I have 250 hours mainly of breeding pokemon and completing the pokedex.

play with the experience share off btw
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.