[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ethical to capture these? I mean they've been described

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 765.png (74KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
765.png
74KB, 300x300px
Is it ethical to capture these? I mean they've been described as being intelligent enough to operate man-made devices and the Aether Foundation apparently even trusts one to run one of their Aether Houses. Hell Oranguru have even been called "people of the forests."
>>
>>31614177
they're niggers
>>
>>31614223
Is it ethical to capture niggers?
>>
>>31614226
Yes
>>
>>31614223
I wish niggers had the intelligence of one of those.
>>
HE
>>
>>31614277
HAS
>>
>>31614287
A
>>
>>31614296
PIRATE
>>
>>31614177
Aren't all Pokemon sentient anyway?
>>
>>31614177
Ethical or not you give it a much better life regardless of what you do with it.
>>
>>31614296
YAR
>>
>tfw to intelligent to resist pokeball
>>
>>31614314
Yes, the only one described as nonsentient is nihilego, and even then the dex makes it unclear.
>>
>>31614177
Oranguru are noble, gentle, wise creatures and should be treated as equals or even superior to humans. You are not the ones capturing them, they are the ones choosing to come with and teach you the ways of their beautiful lives.
>>
>>31614177
No it is not. Capturing an Oranguru should be considered an equivalent to slavery as they are not only as smart as humans but even smarter than that in fact we're much smarter than the Slowking that live on the beach.

tl;dr no it isn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.