[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the soundtrack the worst out of any Pokemon games? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
Why is the soundtrack the worst out of any Pokemon games? The music sounds like complete ass.

Oh and OST rate thread too I guess
>>
File: pokeregr01.png (345KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
pokeregr01.png
345KB, 500x313px
>>
>>31612994
Do you mean FRLG soundtrack?
This is because the GBA soundfont.
RSE music is also horrible.
>>
I guess I'm the only one that likes the GBA soundfont then.
>>
>>31612994
>Why is the soundtrack the worst out of any Pokemon games?
because you're wrong
despite the shitty hardware the GBA pokemon games had kickass music

the DS ones are the disappointment including the bad remixes for HGSS

but of course i don't expect this cesspool of unovabortions to agree with it
>>
>>31613034
Yeah FR/LG, I mean RSE had a great soundtrack (granted they were only tracks and not remixes) despite being on GBA soundfont, but the sound team could've at least made an attempt to make the game sound good. Enjoyable game but trash for the ears.
>>
>>31612994
I would argue that the worst soundtrack would be from Sinnoh. Great themes for the routes and towns, but the battle themes are so fucking boring and slow. Kind of reflects the whole game, really

>>31613034
I agree with FRLG, but imo the Hoenn music was great. The gym leader theme, and the rival theme were god-tier and easily the best in the series.
>>
>>31613136
Nah
>>
>>31612994
There's some good music in the Pokémon series, but there is one OST that will ALWAYS stand above the rest

There can be no debate about this
>>
The soundfont for pretty much of any of the DS games sounds like shit. It's a good thing there was an option to play the original GSC music instead of the garbage HGSS remixes.
>>
>>31613136
I can at least remember a lot of the tracks from D/P/Pl, personally I liked the soundtrack, it sounded laid-back and comfy to me, battle themes I can agree outside of the generic legendary and Giratina themes. HG/SS I really only liked Dragon's Den and the new tracks they gave to Ho-Oh and Lugia. I can barely remember anything from Gen 5 outside of the Dragon Tower (?) And the legendary themes.
>>
>>31612994
I played at least one game of each generation + remakes but I can't bring myself to play either of these. I like playing with sound on, but the sound effects and music all sound like liquid shit. It's terrible. Even RSE sounded better despite literally everything being trumpets.
>>
>>31613185
my fucking man
>>
File: 1485675109498.jpg (53KB, 847x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485675109498.jpg
53KB, 847x768px
>>31613185
>>
>>31612994
Black and White is best.

>>31613185
Fuck, now I'm tied between the two.
>>
>>31613072
>the DS ones are the disappointment including the bad remixes for HGSS
Agree for HGSS, but DPP have awesome musics. Especially the night themes.
>>
>>31613059
I unironically love the trumpets, though i can see why someone wouldn't like it
>>
File: mitt-2.jpg (9KB, 166x180px) Image search: [Google]
mitt-2.jpg
9KB, 166x180px
>>31613258
>Your
>>
>>31613582
See, buddy, the joke is that the Golbat was named My Nigga.
>>
>>31613623
>explaining nicknames
We know, anon.
But it is a stupid reaction image.
>>
File: 42.png (24KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
24KB, 256x192px
I'm replaying Platinum and forgot how much I enjoy this theme.

https://youtu.be/xr9KFynxBpA
>>
>>31612994
>trainer battle theme has some shitty high pitched noise in it and a sound that sounds like someone banging on a tin can
>legendary battle theme is literally the wild pokemon theme at a higher pitch
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.