[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: release.png (368KB, 495x321px) Image search: [Google]
release.png
368KB, 495x321px
And who gets cucked?
>>
Shauna just stood around while you chased a Furfrou and watched some fireworks.
Serena helped you fight Team Flare, even if you could've handled them on your own.
Shauna still got honored at the parade for some reason.
Shauna gets cucked.
>>
Serena/Calem wasn't into the MC at all. They just wanted to beat you
>>
>>31606390
this. she only cared about pokémon (that fucking nerd)

meanwhile shauna literally could not contain herself from slobbering on your cock if she got within ten feet of your being
>>
>>31606390
Where did they get their Mega Ring in the postgame? There's this big deal about a competition, then you get it instead of them, then suddenly they have one.
>>
File: 335255454.jpg (117KB, 468x841px) Image search: [Google]
335255454.jpg
117KB, 468x841px
>>31606300
>who gets cucked?

Tierno
>>
>>31606390
At the very least, they weren't as transparent as Shauna, who's character was just "i've never watched fireworks with a boy before"
>>
>>31606300
Shauna and Serena fall in love while Calem gets cucked.
>>
>>
>>31606542
What does that have to do with anything??
>>
File: fjsjvjasjgrgrgagagr.jpg (58KB, 872x470px) Image search: [Google]
fjsjvjasjgrgrgagagr.jpg
58KB, 872x470px
>>31606510
>>
Shauna is the worst. Fuck that flatty chespin face.
>>
>>31606574
Don't insult Chespin.
>>
>>31606574
>flat
>>
>>31606431
Exactly, this.
>>
>Serena wanted to be the very best like no one ever was
>Shauna wanted to make happy memories and find the strength to live on her own
>Calem wanted to live up to his parent's heritage as great trainers and eventually overcome Serena when he is first defeated by her
>none of them get cucked because Calem and Serena have no romantic interest in anyone and Shauna only even has hints of it to the male PC who for XY is clearly not canon
>>
>>31607045
>the male PC who for XY is clearly not canon
I'm going to regret this, but please explain.
>>
>>31606300
>And who gets cucked?
>cucked means NTR'd
That's not what that word means, you fucking loser newfag.
>>
>>31606719
it's fanart, you cuck.
though i wish it was real
>>
THUD
>>
>>31607045
Generations
>>
>>31607087
Serena has extra animations as MC compared to Calem, the typical five-man-hero-team color code of Red Leader Blue Rival Green Nerd Yellow Fatso and Pink Girl leaves Serena as the Red Leader, and the starter trio makes most sense with her picking Fennekin as the player so Shauna gets Chespin and Calem gets Froakie
>>
>>31607157
Yup, I knew I would.
>>
>>31607149
Yeah because the BW1 protag totally showed up in BW2 at all
>>
>>31607157
That's some nice autism.
>>
>>31607045
>Serena
>Canon MC

Pick one, please
>>
>>31607149
>>31607180
And FRLG had SWAT teams barge into Viridian City's gym.
>>
>>31607202
>he didn't trigger the SWAT event
>>
>>31607157
Even while not being the MC, Serena/Calem (rival) is the leader of the friends, like in the manga. All of them respect her and look up to her.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.