[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /vp/ feel about them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1199x807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1199x807px
How does /vp/ feel about them?
>>
>>31602248
Wanna fuck 'em all.
>>
>>31602248
Edgelords galore
>>
>>31602248
I wanna fuck the black girl and fill her with my white cum.
>>
>>31602248
I like the brown gir. Would fug her hard and fill them with my seed.
>>
>>31602248
Is the third one a boy or a girl? I can't even tell
>>
>>31602248
Candela has a very fashionable jacket
Other than that, don't care. I ended up hating the game and hating myself before I quit Go.
>>
>>31602248
Cancer. I'm so glad Go died. The normies infesting the franchise pretending to be fans for cash while knowing next to nothing about it triggered me so bad.

I'm glad we're back to seeing actual fans who know next to nothing explain things to their fans like children.
>>
>>31602305
I remember this distinctly.
The artist commented about it on twitter.
Essentially: because, at the time, there was no canon lore or information on the character aside from the art and the name, they were whatever you interpreted them as. Because that's how it works, if there is an ambiguity and a lack of information to define that ambiguity, it can mean whatever you want it to mean because there is nothing to officially contradict you.
>>
>>31602248
I like the white boy. I wanna make love to him and gift him my Toxic Seed.
>>
>>31602283

This. Pretty much my only interest in Pokemon Go.
>>
>>31602248
No opinion because I never played this garbage ass normie game.
>>
>>31602248
Candela still a QT. would marry and start family with
>>
>These guys in the Battle Tree

Y/N?
>>
>>31602659
They're from a spin off so the chances for the to happen is really low
>>
>>31602677
I mean Burnet of all characters got saved from the scrap heap so who knows
>>
>>31602277
is a boy
>>
>>31602659
Sure why not.

Candela should have a Sun Based team with certain Pokémon that would match her motto and counter one of the weakness of Sun, so Conkeldurr would work.
Spark should use a Lightning Terrain + Rain team. Self explanatory.
Blanche obviously would use a Hail Team and maybe a back up Rain/Terrain.

The three should use the Bird of the team.
What Trainer class other than "PKMN Trainer" or "Valor/Instinct/Mystic leader" could be used?
>>
>>31602677
A spin off that will likely have Transporter/Bank integration from what we've gathered.
>>
>>31602345
She's a girl though, canonically.

Anyways. I got to 31 and got bored, especially of the drama. Idk about you guys but I got a death threat for taking gyms and people hated me because they couldn't play a FUCKING app well.
>>
>>31602248
GENWUNPANDERING
>>
>>31602248
Official art is terrible.
>>
>>31603707
>she's a girl though, canonically
[citation needed]
>>
>>31602248
Wow, I can't believe they're all canonically trans.
>>
>>31602248
I feel dead game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.