[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could The Reginos Region Leak Be Real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1472651842299.jpg (731KB, 1481x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1472651842299.jpg
731KB, 1481x1100px
Yungoose is from a new region, Some Mongooses can be found in Southern Europe which used to be part of the UK until Brexit, UK flag is found in the Hawaii flag and gamefreak likes to plan ahead. Reginos region leak is pretty smart even with the name (regina+os) and the mythologies and the leak mentions being connected to kalos and 2 regions can only be handled on the switch so maybe Stars this year as a switch test and Reginos region next year
>>
Flags that have the Union Jack cuckstamp are the worst tbqh. Canadian flag is based.
>>
>only two years for a generation
We Yokai Watch now.
>>
You're retarded if you believe any Wall of text posted here.
>>
>>31601154
No, because trials weren't that well received in Japan.
>>
Too thought out to be Gamefreak.
>>
>>31601154

Never heard about it until you mentioned it so probably not
>>
>>31601154
No, and fuck off Britbong.

Seriously its not even a leak, "UK Region" has been a theory for three gens now and it's never going to happen.
>>
>>31601217

2chan isn't the majority anon

And Trials being mixed reaction doesn't mean the trial system itself is bad, but that some parts were lazier than others

The idea and especially Totem Pokémon are the best part and should stay
>>
Please fucking no.

And I say that as a britfag because I fucking hate this place.
>>
>>31601154
but lapras is already the loch ness monster pokemon

scotland BTFO
>>
>>31601240
Who the fuck is talking about 2chan here?
Normie nips said that, along with the games being a bit hard.
>>
>>31601203
Surprisingly a good chunk of leaks this season was real
>>
>>31601376
Funny how the texts were true, but the images were not. Lol
>>
>>31601367
>along with the games being a bit hard
Oh no. Oh god no.
>>
>>31601154
>Southern Europe which used to be part of the UK until Brexit

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>31601193
>old news
>>
>>31601240
>The idea and especially Totem Pokémon are the best part and should stay
The Totem Pokémon weren't challenging at all and anybody that had problems with them is a retard who can't grasp the basic typing match up mechanics.
>>
>>31603177
The totems were a good concept but they were executed poorly (like a lot of things in SM). Vikavolt would've been really nasty if it had some special attacks, for example.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.