[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Male Pokemon have penises?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: pikachu-6.png (22KB, 846x832px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-6.png
22KB, 846x832px
Do Male Pokemon have penises?
>>
>>31596064
The egg just appear. Magically.
That's all we know.
>>
File: IMG_2236.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>>31596064
Yes
>>
>>31596064
I have seen it in many sources yes but it appears it needs to be provoked first
>>
>>31596064
they have cloacas
>>
>>31596064
What's better

Male Pokemon and Female Human

Or

Male human X female pokemon
>>
>>31596186
They're both great assuming the guy is some Japanese self-insert fat fuck
>>
>>31596186
Female Pokémon X Pansexual (female) human.
>>
>>31596186
Male human X female pokemon.
Other one of boring tbqh.
>>
>>31596186
Male Pokemon X Male Human
>>
>>31596064
Well old day machoke sprites had a bulge so.
>>
this is the absolute worst thread on 4chan.com
>>
>>31596307
new
>>
>>31596307
You haven't seen anything yet. This isn't even scratching the surface.
>>
>>31596258
Then, little male Pokemon x male human or big male Pokemon x male human?
>>
Yes they have and it's canon. There was an image of Red's Clefairy with a visible dick but I don't have it.
>>
>>31596186
>Male Pokemon and Female Human

This is better. Period.

Seeing a woman so desperate for cock that she fucks her own pokemon is hot
>>
>>31596499
not him but big male pokemon x male human
>>
>>31596554

Olivia comes to mind
>>
>>31596064
It probably functions the same way a ducks does: hidden until there's a "need" for it.
>>
>>31597769
Literally why didn't humans evolve like that? It's far too fucking hot to wear pants in the summer, but it against the law for me not to. If we had evolved properly like ducks it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>31596064
What do you think makes someone male, anon?
>>
>>31597859
We didn't wear clothes back then.
>>
>>31596499
little male pokemon and male human, but both are great
>>
>>31596186
Male human x female Pokemon because muh self insert.
>>
>>31596064
The armchair biologist in me says 'maybe'. If there was no crossbreeding between species or even just egg-groups or they never had games mechanics for breeding (distressing, I know) then it would be easy to argue that reproductive systems are the same as the closest real world animal. (e.g. fish would be egg scatterers, mammals would have PIV breeding, reptiles and kaiju would probably have hemipenes with potential for parthenogenesis). However, we do have game mechanics and here is what we know:
> 1. pokemon lay eggs
> 2. the eggs can be easily carried
> 3. the species of pokemon is 100% determined by the mother BUT the father has to contribute something because IV and moves pass down
> 4. pokemon can crossbreed between egg-groups

Because of 4. all breedable pokemon have the same genital structure and differences in egg groups are either behavioral or genetic. Because of 3. we know there is some genetic material that passes from father to mother. Because of 2. I would assume the mother carries the egg with her for a long enough period to calcify the outside of the egg, coupled with my previous assumption means there is some kind of . That spermipositor is probably, not necessarily, a penis.
>>
Do Pokemom have orgies?
>>
File: reverseharem.png (2MB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
reverseharem.png
2MB, 1566x881px
>>31600697
Yes.
>>
>>31596411
Scratching is relevant to this question
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.