[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did get all the ribbons from gens 3, 4, and 6 right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 39916.png (18KB, 506x296px) Image search: [Google]
39916.png
18KB, 506x296px
You did get all the ribbons from gens 3, 4, and 6 right?
>>
>>31592992
no
>>
I don't really see the point considering nobody can see them except you and I have no IRL friends to brag to
>>
Super contests are making me want to kill myself OP, what's your tip?
>>
>>31592992
>event mon only ribbons and unreleased

Of course not anon
>>
ribbon tism is the worst tism

because it encourages stripping a pokemon of its trainer again and again and again and again
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1040400.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1040400.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
Nope, but i'll try

My infernape never beat the battle frontier so he doesn't have that memorial ribbon,but he has every other ribbon from gen 4 and 6

I will try to get my aipom from orre to alola with all the ribbons except for the golden frontier one, i can handle super contest but gen 4 battles are slow as fuck

i'll beat anabel and palmer once and that's enough for me
>>
>>31596296
But you are the trainer fagot.
IT traveled with you in all region, being the very best it's the best Tism.
>>
File: r354643.png (497KB, 1182x747px) Image search: [Google]
r354643.png
497KB, 1182x747px
>>31592992
Yup. Working on getting the Battle Tree ribbons right now and I'll have every obtainable ribbon again.

Togekiss is definitely my pride and joy.
>>
>>31599058
Have you done the battle royal yet? How was it? I barely cleared it with luck with my old partner and I'm wondering if there is an easier way to do it by the time I get my ribbon sloot into Alola (currently getting BTFO by mom in Sinnoh).
>>
>>31599075
>>31599075
>(currently getting BTFO by mom in Sinnoh).
It's easier to reset and deal with fantina or jasmine than try to outdo your mom

I encountered fantina x4 and mom x1, barely beat her
>>
>>31599075
I beat it using a Silvally with Swords Dance and Explosion, along with a fast sweeper, then setting Togekiss up to stall. It worked really well.
>>
File: 0.png (142KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
142KB, 225x259px
>>31599087
>tfw I can't even beat Fantina because I can't dance for shit
>>31599094
Thanks mate. Gonna try that as soon as I'm ready.
>>
>>31599117
Most of my points came from the dress up round, just cake on the correct accessories.

>tfw did the dance rounds with no sound and still won
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.