[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did gamefreak get rid of mega tyranitar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

Why did gamefreak get rid of mega tyranitar?
>>
>>31591395
More mega zard xd
>>
>>31591395
They want to pretend that Megas never happened.
It will happen to Z-Moves and UBs next.
>>
>>31591395
Aren't all megastones that are for non-Alola natives excluded from the games?
>>
>>31591414
Im just disappointed that once i finally got a shiny larvitar its mega got removed so i dont know if i should even bother giving it a gold cap and transferring to sm. Because of no mega tyranitar. I could use it as normal tyranitar but i just dont know what to do with it.
>>
>>31591450
Kanto starters get special treatment :^)
>>
>>31591450
The only megas that are in the game are the ones from X and Y. The ones introduced in ORAS are gone.
>>
>>31591472
>Megamence
>Megagross
>Mega Sharpedo
>Mega Sableye
Etc. etc. etc.

>>31591450
Kanto starters and Weather Trio are also in the game.
>>
>>31591472

The Ampharos, Aggron, Banette, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Heracross, Houndoom, Lati@s, Mawile, Mewtwo, Steelix, Tyranitar stones are gone and they were introduced in XY.
>>
>>31591560
Steelix was ORAS but you're right about the others.
>>
>>31591472
why did you even post when you know you have no idea what the fuck you're even talking about? what's your endgame?
>>
Just wait for the megastone/national pokedex/move tutor update guys
>>
>>31591607

Anon....
>>
>>31591504
I thought your ilk hated Mega Evolution and gen 6 as a whole, though. Surely this is a good thing from the perspective of an underage sinnohfetus.
>>
File: 1441517122670.jpg (14KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1441517122670.jpg
14KB, 245x245px
>>31591504
The only flaw with the franchise is the developers. Pokemon is so successful that Gamefreak can make mind-boggling to irritatingly poor decisions and still make millions. "Polished" products are not Gamefreak's priority nowadays it seems.
>>
>>31591459
Tyranitar is viable all on its own, you should have no problem figuring out what to-do with it. Plus, it looks better in its base form than its mega.
>>
Of course the missing mega stones will be available in this generation, you guys. They have done this before last generation, remember? All you have to do is buy the next batch of games!
>>
>>31591515
You mean to tell me the Red Orb and Blue Orb is in the fucking game? Please no.
>>
>>31591607
>Update
You mean third version?
>>
>>31591395
The majority of Mega Stones excluded are Kanto/Johto exclusive, two regions connected in past games.

Next games are gonna be Kanto remakes AGAIN, probably.
>>
>>31591924
They're back
VGC is gonna be cancer once Bank mons are legal again
>>
>>31591924
Yep, can be bought in the Hau'oli City market. Same shop where you can buy the Sinnoh box legendaries items.
>>
>>31591939
Kanto sequel with Lillie
>>
>>31591924
You buy it for 10k lol
>>
>>31591939
Kanto remakes on Switch confirmed
>>
mega evos were a mistake

mega evos for legendaries or even pseudo-legendaries like Tyranitar were an even bigger mistake
>>
>>31592079
I would love to revisit old regions after time has passed and not just in remakes.
>>
>>31591939
>Beedrill
>Pidgeot
>Mewtwo X
>Mewtwo Y
4/15 Kanto Megas missing. This is about 27%.

>Ampharos
>Heracross
>Houndoom
>Steelix
>Tyranitar
5/6 Johto Megas missing. This is 80%.

>Sceptile
>Blaziken
>Swampert
>Gardevoir
>Mawile
>Aggron
>Medicham
>Manectric
>Banette
>Camerupt
>Altaria
>Latios
>Latias
13/22 Hoenn Megas missing. This is about 59%.

>Lopunny
>Abomasnow
>Gallade
3/5 Sinnoh Megas missing. This is 60%.

Audino and Diancie are also missing but their regions have only one Mega.

So Kanto has actually the least Megas missing.
>>
>>31591804
>"Polished" products are not Gamefreak's priority nowadays it seems.
It never was , i think they are not capable to make a "polished" game
>>
>>31591832
Garchomp thoOooo
>>
>>31592225
>all of the megas that I like are the ones that aren't available
PLATINUM MAD
>>
>>31593820
I think Pocket Card Jockey is fine desu, but I don't see how you could fuck up solitaire

>>31592225
They should've left out Mega Sableye for Mega Altaria desu. Fuck stallfags
>>
>>31591395
Yeah, why did they get rid of mega ttar, but keep chomp, and kanga? If they wanted to balance the game, shouldn't they have removed the most OP megas and kept the obscure ones?
>>
>>31595425
probably because there is not a single human being who gives half a shit about mega garchomp
>>
>>31595425
what i hate is in the post in korokoro IIRC for Jangmo-o they advertised his ability and said it could counter mega guardevoir but shes not even in the game
>>
>>31595425
The best thing is that instead of giving us other mega than kanga, they instead nerfed it so noone uses it anyways
>>
>>31591459
It's base form is arguably just as if not more useful anon.
>>
>>31591459
OG Ttar is still one of the best Pokemon desu
>>
>>31591414
>It will happen to Z-Moves and UBs next.

god, I hope that's true.
Z-moves are fucking autistic.
>>
>>31591414
I wonder if people that tend to type stuff like this actually believe it ?
>>
>>31595425
Replace chomp with mence and arguably kanga with gengar and most people will agree with you.
>>
File: pepe hang.jpg (22KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hang.jpg
22KB, 600x630px
>>31591560
>tfw can't realistically use my main man Ampharos anymore in competitive
>>
>>31591924

All the orbs are there
>>
>>31591935
>3rd version
You fags are are so dillusional. I don't know whether to pity you or laigh at you.
>>
>>31591459
>i just dont know what to do with it.
Why would you have trouble figuring out what to do with it?
I mean sure its stats are a little lower but regular Tyranitar performs basically the same function as the mega.
>>
>>31591924
>You mean to tell me the Red Orb and Blue Orb is in the fucking game?

They ALWAYS include Legendary/mythical related hold items and move tutors. ALWAYS. Even if the pokemon is event only from a previous gen.
>>
>>31592225
Why would they not include beedrillite?? Beedrill is a hot piece of garbage without it unlike the others
>>
>>31591465
"Charizard gets special treatment :^)"
ftfy
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.