[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 1479821632244.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479821632244.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Good job on creating an original thread, OP!
>>
you ruined the rent prices by driving property value up
>>
He saw one of his squadmates die.
>>
He tries too hard to be cool but just comes off as an edgy tryhard.
>>
>>31590577
>be a successful Interpol agent
>head to Alola for a super secret mission
>Shitty island guardian chooses you to be island's kahuna
>Now raise cats just to have teenagers beat them up
Being Nanu is suffering
>>
crippling depression, op
>>
>>31590577
His gf got eaten by a space dragon
>>
>>31590577

He's Hard-Boiled as fuck.
>>
File: a walking mistake.jpg (82KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
a walking mistake.jpg
82KB, 500x331px
He's disappointed everyone who's ever believed in him. He's like an injured animal who wants to crawl away to a dark hideaway to die alone, but the Alolan natives keep trying to put him on a pedestal.

He's lost his ability to feel anything, and he wishes he could walk away from his life in the same way that you'd like to leave an obnoxious or awkward party.
>>
>>31590668
I feel like you should be allowed to be an edgelord if you're his age.
>>
>>31590919
He's a senior but he sure ain't pink.
>>
File: 1480748476053.jpg (50KB, 735x715px) Image search: [Google]
1480748476053.jpg
50KB, 735x715px
>>31590577
The real question is how the fuck did Acerola befriend him? Last I checked kids don't go out a befriend depressed fucks living in what's essentially the ghetto.
>>
>>31591000
nice trips

Sophocles is an asocial little fuck who only hangs out with his cousin.

Nanu is the only other authority figure on the island for Acerola to play with.
>>
>>31591000
Acerola is either mentally scarred from being 24/7 around the ghost or she is last of the royal blood cursed by some tapu to never age.
>>
>>31591068
>or she is last of the royal blood cursed by some tapu to never age
Where did 'le gorrillion year old Acerola' meme even come from? The fact that she's a Trial Captain disproves that fucking crackpot theory now that we know there's an age limit on it.
>>
He's gotta get Garmfiel the good lasaga
>>
>>31591128
>that we know there's an age limit on it
>times Alolans gave no shit about laws and general decency: fucking bazillion
>>
>>31591128
in the library she picks up an ancient book and says 'my dad wrote this'
>>
File: 1435697241066.png (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435697241066.png
151KB, 1200x900px
>>31591144
>times Alolans gave no shit about laws and general decency: fucking bazillion
>>
>>31591154
Steel stone
Le Denbts Philosopher ever being an Trial Cap
That dipshit on doggo
Poo city
Megamart 1#
Megamart 2#
Mina the Lazytown girl
Trashman using you to trash his son.
Or motivate him, whatever you believe in.
Dude forcing you to pick up dung

and countless other instances
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (230KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
230KB, 598x792px
>>31591182
Nice non-argument
>>
>>31591000
Acerola is a ghost trainer and Nanu is dead inside.
>>
>>31591194
>asks for proofs
>gets proofs
>disregards proofs
Aaaand here we have Golden Goebbels statuette winner!
>>
>>31591182
>Steel stone
>Le Denbts Philosopher ever being an Trial Cap
>That dipshit on doggo
>Poo city
Could you say those in non-meme format so I can understand what you're saying?
>>
>>31591146
she said it belonged to her dad, dimwit
>>
>>31591233
There are I think three Z stones that you get from not-captains nor from Z shrines. Steel from Sophocles uncle, Poison from Plumeria, and bug from Guzma's HQ.
Sophocles shouldn't be cap in first place because they're appointed by Kahuna and Nanu definitely is more bothered by water levels in Kiloude than by his duties.
There's NPC that manages to be more annoying roadblock than dancing men and gate guards combined. He's on Stoutland.
City in which TS resides is deranged ghost town full of ruins, trash and whiggers. And nobody's bothered by that.
>>
He's a cop who has to deal with Team Skull by himself and has to stop doing that just to have every 12 year old in the country knock on his door to do trail shit.

That and he had a real career until his island gods called him home and put him in this position.
>>
>>31591445
Doesn't Team Skull like him though? I could've sworn the guide said something about TS respecting him or something.
>>
>>31591490
Because they aren't really evil; they're just shitty young punks. As long as they kept themselves contained in Po Town, he didn't give a shit what they did. It's a hassle for him to have to deal with them when they get out of their cage.
>>
>>31591283
That still doesnt prove shit about the age limit.
All you shown is that Aloha is just as shitty as the real life counterpart
>>
>>31591521
But shitty young punks are all about FIGHTING THE MAN, FUCK THE POLICE, so why respect Nanu, who is said Police?
>>
>>31591534
Because he's the cop who doesn't give a shit what you do if he doesn't see you doing it.

He literally let them take over a whole town just so they could have a place to safely rebel against the Man. Most punks would be cool with a cop who says "Hey, if you just keep it to this neighborhood, I don't give a shit what you do"
>>
Nanu is cute! Cute!!
>>
what does he mean by this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okpb0-VWntk
>>
>>31591529
That shit means that if people give no fuck about rules, why age one would be holy.
Especially since if Acerola really is old af, she still has body of a kid.
>>
>>31591629
Except your Sophocles point is them ENFORCING the age limit rule with no regards for if he is a actually qualified or not. Seems like the age one does matter.
>>
>>31591656
What?
He wasn't chosen to be a cap.
That's his waywardness, or his uncle's, can't remember now. If half the caps on the island shouldn't be one, why can't be same assumed for other half?
>>
File: 400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>31591688
Yes Nanu didn't choose Sophocles but he was still appointed as Trial Captain because Molayne had to step down due to his age. If Alolans didn't give a fuck Molayne would have just stayed the Captain.
>>
>>31591738
I think it was more Molayne giving a fuck/having other things to do, but okay, that's kind of a point.

But then, if no one supervises those trials, Acerola might be larping as child and people won't care much. Unless some old gramps will notice his grandson underwent trial by the same person he did.
>>
>>31591788
Well considering Acerola lives in the Aether House (in what appears to be an orphanage). Wouldn't they kick her out if she wasn't actually a child?
>>
>>31591824
Remember. If she's cursed the way many suppose to, she never ages. And as orphanage seems to be manned only by Bewear, I don't think many people check in there.
>>
>>31591840
>Bewear
It's Oranguru, and besides in the post-game a female employee and scientist (why a scientist would go to an orphanage I don't know) are in that Aether house as well. I'm sure that even with a curse of immortality they'd be able to properly keep track of how long the residents have been there and route out any anomalies.
>>
>>31591875
>Aether
>doing anything properly
If entire organization didn't noticed that their Chef is going off the deep end, then I doubt they have enough perception to notice one loli being a loli a tad too long.
Or that Chef's hubby is in Pokepelago, when we're at it...
>>
>>31591629
>That shit means that if people give no fuck about rules, why age one would be holy.
If nothing is holy doesnt that mean the fact that age doesnt matter is unholy too looping back itno age does matter?
>>
>>31591928
Well you got me there chief. but what about Malie city? Surely if she really was some eternal Loli who deposits books there, they would notice right?
Also I just realized that this tangential argument all started because some autist got triggered at the idea of Acerola being old as fuck or something, but the original question of why does she seem to be friends (at least from her end) with Mr Nihil.
>>
>>31592015
Syndrome go and stay go.

>>31592023
>they would notice right?
Well, there's still case of Prof Ku... ekhem Masked Royal. It's unknown if they do it out of politeness or they genuinely can't connect the dots, though few seems to know the deal. Also they may think that Acerola is just munchkin with tons of jest and self-awarence, or whatever... People in pokeworld aren't sharpest knives in kitchen when it comes to unusual things.

>this tangential argument all started because some autist got triggered at the idea of Acerola being old as fuck or something
life's weird, isn't it?
>>
>>31590577
Alcoholism.
>>
>>31592124
So, why does she try and be BFFs with Nanu? Even in eternal loli mode that doesn't really answer the question.
>>
>>31592142
Because:
A) Even being stuck at mentality of not-even-tween she has enough social intelligence and experience to recognize depressed nihilistic grump when she sees one, and still being sweet kid makes her try alleviate his existential pain.
B) He resembles someone she knew ages ago
C) He sounds like death incarnate and that makes her affinity to ded tingle.
D)He helped her once and she just stuck. For decade.
Options are countless. Tho the most fun ones hinge on her being already well in her two hundreds
>>
>>31590577
He's an actual adult in a pokemon game

There's nowhere worse to be
>>
>>31590668
This isn't a Cyrus or Ghestis thread, what are you doing here?
>>
Tried to fuck anabel and failed
>>
>>31592256
That's Nanu, not Looker
>>
>>31592256
I dunno, it sounds more like Anabel was trying to get into his DMs and Nanu told her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1480043704599.jpg (880KB, 2369x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1480043704599.jpg
880KB, 2369x2309px
>>31592206
>be Nanu
>lose partner because Looker went full moralfag
>Bulu makes you Kahuna even though you don't want that shit
>but you literally cannot say no
>have to have your police work be interupped by fucking 11 year olds doing their Trial
>also have to keep tabs on Team Skull
>life is fucking shit in general
>some fucking ghost girl decides to be an annoying noise
>tell her to fuck off
>it only encourages her to keep doing it
>well maybe she'll grow out of it
>wait she's not aging
>FUCK SHE'S NOT GOING TO GROW OUT OF IT
>kill me
>>
>>31592448
at least he has his cates
>>
File: hOI hOI hOI FUCKING hOI.gif (49KB, 158x137px) Image search: [Google]
hOI hOI hOI FUCKING hOI.gif
49KB, 158x137px
He stopped taking life too seriously.
>>
>>31590577
Tapu Bulu won't let him die
>>
>>31591198
tapu kek
>>
Nanu is literally me. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
File: 1467428844659.png (161KB, 368x372px) Image search: [Google]
1467428844659.png
161KB, 368x372px
>>31594196
>>
>>31590577
his entire clan was killed by his brother
>>
>>31590577
D A D D Y
>>
File: step up nigga.png (147KB, 347x386px) Image search: [Google]
step up nigga.png
147KB, 347x386px
>>31590577

Could it be a clue?
>>
>>31590577
He swallowed the black pill.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.