[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overpowered, rape-machine pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: battletreestreak.jpg (23KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
battletreestreak.jpg
23KB, 400x240px
I can't even beat one trainer at the Battle Tree. My pokemon must be bad, despite blowing through the game easily...

Does /vp/ have some recommended pokemon/abilities for Online battling and battle tree?
>>
Lurk more.
>>
>using pokemon that don't have perfect IVs and EVs and movesets and abilities
>using unviable pokemon
>>
>>31588217
>>31588233

I don't care about that. I want broken, over-powered, and cheap pokemon to kick ass online and make people who egg bred cry

do they exist?
>>
>>31588203
go look up "bases for competitive battling" and learn shit
or just inject no guard fissure machamp, lol
>>
>>31588203
>I can't even beat one trainer at the Battle Tree
Get good lol
>>
File: 1484626887183.jpg (295KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484626887183.jpg
295KB, 800x800px
>>31588258
uh... no? you can't use those online. Hacked shit isn't allowed
You have no advantage over people doing this legit aside from not wasting time, that's injecting comp mons 101
>>
>>31588258
no because those same online people will use those broken pokemon except with proper EVs and IVs and abilities and movepools and held items

you need to care about that
>>
>>31588258
Garchomp and Topu Keku. Say hello to 50 battle tree wins and 3-0 in every online match.
>>
>Choice spec lele
>Hit psychic
>???
>Profit
>>
>>31588294

Thanks
>>
>>31588203
If your shit isn't competitively trained you're not going anywhere. Mimikyu and Mega Mence with make quick work out of the tree if you're using the correct sets.
>>
>>31588203
>My pokemon must be bad, despite blowing through the game easily...
Of course, they're just your ingame team. They have nothing going on behind the scenes with EVs, IVs, ect. The story is very easy compared to the cheating AI that the post-game always has.
Just hit up smogon or something for some top tier attackers and inject them.
>>
>>31588277
>>31588448

What the fuck is injecting
>>
>>31588678
...just lurk more.
>>
>>31588258
Without perfect IV's and EV training you will lose
these "egg breders" will kick your ass
>>
>>31588203
In the battle tree, Minior and Komala are particularly good since they trigger Game Freaks shitty AI. You might be able to inject a janky-ass Battle Tree stomper, like Huge Power Pheromosa or some shit, but that won't fly online.
Online, you're outta luck. You can't actually get better than the egg breeders get, though you can get what they get faster than they do.
>>
File: w e w.png (347KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
w e w.png
347KB, 600x642px
>>31588203
>I can't beat one trainer at the Battle Tree even thought the main story was easy for my team...
Oh boy you have a lot to learn. Competitive is a different world lol
Anyway if you want a broken-ass pokemon use UBs, Tapus, and Garchomp. There's other broken stuff but those are the most notable. don't just throw them all into a team though. you need to consider synergy, coverage, you need to train them with proper EVs and IVs... you gotta actually work to do well. my advice is to start by getting your hands on a 6IV ditto, a destiny knot, and an everstone then learn about breeding.
or you just inject lol
>>
>>31588203
>go to http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/formats/uber/
>inject/breed the pokemon that aren't banned from the battle tree
>win
Tapus, UBs, and Psuedos are also good.
>>
File: 1426198198985.jpg (109KB, 998x974px) Image search: [Google]
1426198198985.jpg
109KB, 998x974px
>Playing battle tree since release
>still haven't unlocked super training
>>
>>31588995
...anon I'm sorry.
>>
How can you not beat at least one trainer in the BT?
>>
File: 1485226599669.png (230KB, 520x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485226599669.png
230KB, 520x337px
Absolutely 0 effort Battle Tree singles team:

-Suicide Lead Klefkey
-Heavy Slam Celesteela
-Ash Greninja

All takes me zero work to get and wrecks the Tree pretty good.
>>
>tfw all 50 wins, no tapus or UBs
>>
>>31588203
>m-mance
>DD once and sweep for 50 matches
Wow
>>
>Tapu Koko
>Garchomp
>Kartana
>Golisopod
there, easy win streak.
>>
first time around got 66 wins with dragonite, megagross, and a-raichu

right now im using landorus-t, aegislash, and starmie. working pretty well, on match 44 i think
>>
>>31588678
Using an outside program to create the pokemon, and put it in the game.

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU TRY IT!!!

If you make something that is impossible to obtain, you could get banned from online functions, permanently. Even something as innocuous as the trainer name, place met, or which type of poke ball it's in, could make it an illegal combination.
>>
>>31588678
Cheat codes
>>
Mimikyu seems to be a decent choice. I gave mine LO and Swords Dance the first turn. I read one guy used a Max speed Greninja with Mat Block to give his Mimikyu 2 turns of Swords Dance in doubles.

Also it seems to help if you switch out your team every so often.
>>
Just use megamence
>>
>>31588203
how can you not beat one trainer? do your pokemon have 4 same-type attackmoves or what?
>>
>>31588995
>super training
What is this, gen 6?
>>
>poison heal toxic orb gliscor with swords dance and roost
>something to deal with ice types
>literally whatever

Haven't lost a single battle tree match.
>>
>>31590539

No I just suck.... I had my old online Y pokemon on it... Harvest trevenant w/ sitrus, my mach punch/spore breloom, etc
>>
Beat my super Single run with Ass Vest Azumaril, Weakness Policy Aegislash, and DD X-Zard. Mega Mence would probably work out well over Zard if one preferred.
>>
File: 1474590041406.jpg (20KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1474590041406.jpg
20KB, 500x441px
>>31588995
YES I DID IT
DIDN'T EVEN HAVE FULL IV'D POKEMON I JUST USED MY BROS FROM PLATINUM, EMERALD AND HEARTGOLD
MY TEAM:
- TYRANITAR
- GLISCOR
- METAGROSS
FUCKING FINALLY
>>
>>31592510
>Karenfags were right

Holy f*g
>>
OK... I have GTS'd for a Klefki, an Aegislash, and a Garchomp.

I will start training them up tomorrow + farm heart scaled to go to move reminder

Thanks all
>>
>>31588258
Nobody plays online without breeding and EV training. They don't exist.

Unless you go to Special Pokemon Allowed, then it's like a 50/50 shot. Usually you get people that just finished the game with their legendary on their team.

>>31588294
lel
battle tree, yeah

but that's not strong in singles, it's easily shut down by other koko/salamence/mimikyu/metagross/scizor, and so on so on.

chomp/koko doesn't work just because it's chomp/koko.

>>31588678
it's cheating and shouldn't be done for anything short of competition play, ie literally real life tournaments, where having a specific Hidden Power matters, and cheating being the only reasonable way to attain it.

But it's still cheating.
>>31588995
use tapu koko+mimikyu+fire. Make sure you have a Taunt user (I recommend Mimimkyu). My fire was Charizard Y. Give Koko Choice Band/Specs for whatever your build is, and ez wins (I recommend Band because it has better coverage outside of Dragons, which are uncommon in Battle Tree, and just does more damage overall).
>>
>>31589940
Ash Greninja does trash damage without proper EV. Bad mon to use just for very casual play.
>>
>>31588883
>following smogon rules
Just inject Eviolite Minimize Chansey lol
>>
>>31588203
just inject bro
>>
>>31588258

>make people who egg bred cry

You are implying that you don't want to breed/Hyper Train for perfect IVs and EV train, so you can kick the asses of those who do do those things? That is very unlikely, you will lose very frequently, a solid 70% of your games since you don't sound like an experienced battler.

A skilled player could definitely overcome the disadvantage of worse stats, but for the average player that will be the death of you.

In an environment where everyone optimizes, how can you survive without doing so? You obviously can't.

Your plan sucks and won't work out, trust me. Either optimize your Pokemon or lose all the time, there's no in-between. Even "great" or "powerful" Pokemon will lose to worse Pokemon if the former are optimized and the latter are not. Or if you run into the exact same Pokemon, (i.e. you and your opponent send out Garchomp,) their optimized Garchomp will assfuck yours.

It will be more durable, deal more damage and move before your Pokemon.
>>
Mimikyu
•swords dance
•play rough
•shadow sneak
•shadow balll

wishiwashi (school form)
• scald
• hydro pump
•aqua jet
•earthquake

Kartana( any physical move
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.