[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove the National Dex for no reason at all >people defend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1472094724458.png (325KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472094724458.png
325KB, 1024x1024px
>remove the National Dex for no reason at all
>people defend this
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: 1482094161197.png (179KB, 461x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482094161197.png
179KB, 461x484px
>>31586051
I'm usually very accepting of changes, I've been called an apologist several times but still try to keep a positive attitude.

But this is just bad. I get that this is the contrarian gen, but just removing the national dex, and more than likely never including it again feels... bad. Its such an important aspect of the game, and now its a purchasable add-on.

This makes me fear for the future of GF. I really don't want the switch meme to turn out to be true.
>>
>>31586051
>>31586086
>pokebank
>>
>>31586051
>>31586086
The funny thing is it's not even laziness that brought them to remove it.

There are empty text entries spacing out the dex entries that correspond with national dex mons. They clearly had it at some point.
>>
>>31586051
Jewtendo is trying to centralize all future games arround Pokemon Bank.

Hey nobody said the reasoning would be good for us players.
>>
>>31586097
>>31586086
>and now its a purchasable add-on.
>>
>>31586129
You can use the national dex in pokebank without paying money
>>
Why do austimos keep bitching something so inconsequential? I can understand complaining about things like Totems vs Gyms, SOS battles, the story, whatever. But some people seem to get so pissed over something with as little bearing on the main experience as not keeping track on if you caught unobtainable Pokemon, instead of anything that actually matters.
>>
>>31586051
I don't know what you're talking about, I have a national pokedex in my Pokebank
>>
>>31586152
It makes it mildly inconvenient to sort boxes.
>>
>>31586151
only if you
a)got it back when it was free for like a month
or
b)already have payed once for it
It is still a paywall for most people
>>
>>31586178
then complain about paying. there is a national pokedex wich is the point of this thread
>>
>>31586051
>people defend this
I have yet to see anyone actually do.
>>
>>31586199
there are people defending it in this thread right now anon
>>
>>31586211
where?
>>
>>31586051
>lol frontier who cares that's not coming it was in emerald anyways
>lol national dex it's unimportant, why would you want to look at it
>lol I don't like megas, who cares that half of them are unobtainable

Anyone want to take a guess on the next scrapped feature? This ain't stopping now
>>
>>31586230
>things nobody ever said - the post
>slippery slope
>>
>>31586230
Pokemon amie will be removed.
Pokemon plaza will be removed.
Pokemon pelego will be removed.
>>
>>31586230
Extra, free PC boxes beyond the first 12 would be my guess. Gotta get Pokebank or you can't catch em all goy :^)
>>
>>31586086
Nah man, they didn't even give those un obtainable Pokemon entries, they didn't even bother to give them their old entries either. There's just a huge blank space where it should be...
>>
>>31586260
I think the point he's trying to make is that they're just cutting content for no reason (Frontier) or so they can make money (Nat Dex, Megas in next games). He did word it poorly, but don't be so goddamn anal, it's obnoxious.
>>
>>31586300
>cutting content for no reason (Frontier)
I mean shit, you think Frontier will just build itself?
>>
Aside from making it a tad harder to organize the alola dex without the national dex numbers I'm sorta indifferent but it's still a silly omission. I do appreciate the shiny charm not being an absolute pain to get though.
>>
>>31586051
they removed it so they could make it a bank exclusive feature to get dumb kids to pay for it with mommy's credit card

/vp/ defends this shamelessly because, you guessed it, there are a lot of dumb kids here
>>
>>31586265
>plaza will be removed
and nothing a value was lost
>>
>>31586452
They will just remove all the online features and take this franchise into a new direction ...the 20th century.
>>
What?
You no rike casualization?
>>
>>31586265
Amie actually came back so I dobut that
If it means we get join avenue back I say go for it. Besides the only thing in the plaza that's worth a damn thing are rare kitchens, bounce houses and lotteries...and dye shops if that your thing.
Please no. Literally the best berry farm in the series and passive EV training is so nice.
>>
>>31586192

>no model/animation viewer

it's fucking worthless
>>
>>31586368
i already needed my old pokemon to fill my dex so it isn't an issue
i can get the problem if you're injecting though
>>
>>31586176
Not at all, I've sorted out my Pokemon just fine.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.