[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you miss most about the old pokemon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

File: gym4-r.png (40KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
gym4-r.png
40KB, 256x192px
What do you miss most about the old pokemon games?
>>
>HGSS
>old
>>
>>31582182
pokemon following you
that's really about it
>>
>>31582182
Pokemon following you

I really hope all those walking and running animations found within Sun and Moon aren't just for nothing
>>
no 3d shittiness
>>
>>31582189
Perspective, my friend.

Old is a vague and subjective term.
>>
>>31582182
That they were actually good.
>>
>areas that were actually complex so you felt like you could discover secrets
>more than 2 NPCs per square mile
>being able to play 30 minutes without a cutscene
>post game content
>>
File: gen5dowse.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gen5dowse.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>31582182
The best version of Dowsing Machine.
The one that is active all the time/doesn't require you to click that little screen all the fucking time.
>>
The sprite art. Some was really good somw blew dick. I just loved watching it change.
>>
>Colours were more vibrant
>Pokemon didn't have the black outlines like they do now, as if they're trying to copy the anime
>>
I'm not against the more involved stories they've been doing, but replaying red and blue I like being able to run around doing whatever.
It would just be better if Kanto was as interesting as the new regions.
>>
Better level design, the less grandiose stories of Gen 1 and Gen 2, and in particular I'm really not digging the multiverse shit they're making blatant recently.

>>31582286
>as if they're trying to copy the anime

Down to the cel-shading used they're clearly trying to carry the style of the official artwork from Sugimori and Ohmura.
>>
File: oak.jpg (202KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
oak.jpg
202KB, 475x700px
>>31582182
In a way I feel the old games are a bit more down to earth, not that the more fantastical direction is bad but the old games being a kid just traveling has a charm to it. Gives me a real MOTHER vibe.
>>
they had content

>>31582189
HGSS is almost eight years old. that's a millennium in video games
>>
>>31582182
Good framerates
>>
>>31582319
This. Gen 3 did started the first more specialized kid who moved into town. Sinnoh was back on track until you fight god's. BW was a mixed bag but BW2 had more of an adventure feel

Then gen 6 did the new kid thing again and then we had Hoenn remakes and we did it again in 7

Goddam it I just want to be a normal kid again

Also X and Y's big things were your friends who treat you like the coolest shit that's ever been seen and you've only known them for 5 lines of dialog by the end of the game
>>
>>31582387
There's nothing wrong with the new kid thing inherently, though yeah it blew in XY with how they handled it. Would've been nice if it started with everyone being at least a little awkward to each other, and only coming together at the end. They probably realized that when they started on ORAS and looked at how they handled the new kid thing in the original RS script, since they dialed up the awkwardness between you and May/Brendan a bit along with the heavy shipteasing.
>>
>>31582182
Battle Frontier or Pokemon following you, I guess? Those are literally the only two things the last few games didn't have.
>>
>>31582427
It's not the concept but doing it 3 times in a row is annoying
>>
>>31582387
I think making a lot of battles optional would help in this world-building aspect. In the originals they made it seem like you were a great trainer because of how much you cared for pokemon, but if the story keeps pushing you along to fight these evil teams because you're like this second-coming of jesus who's a master at battling it kind of ruins the point.
If you chose to help people the level grinds it would bring would help sell home the fact that you've only become this strong because of how much you care.
This would also solve the problem of how fantastical these stories are becoming and bring it more down to earth, since essentially it would make this game a lot less linear and exploring the region.
>>
>>31582182
I miss the charm they had, ive recently went back and played HGSS, PT, BW and BW2 again. I remembered how wonderful pokemon was again. the vibrant colors, sprite art, animations in gen V, the places to explore and the ammount of stuff to do. I thoroughly enjoyed SM and gen 6 to a lesser extent but after playing these games again the 3ds pokemon games just feel bland and somewhat lifeless.
>>
File: nhnhnh.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nhnhnh.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>
>>31582463
In my mind I was ready for a tropical adventure with no gyms as a stray away from the series but I was not expected such a plot heavy game. That dream was sort of Killed when Ather got there

Another thing I didn't like about gen 7 is how they tried to make starters unique individuals when at their core they can never be because they are wild animals not certain things for the chosen trainer.
>>
>>31582480
>Gardenia in HGSS

I have many questions
>>
I miss my bike.
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (21KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
21KB, 250x238px
>>31582189
>3 generations ago
>not old
>>
>>31582528
Seeing your own images used on this board is a really rad feeling. I should do another drawing thread
>>
>>31582182
>bikes
>2D
>sprites
>HMs
>traveling on your own
>gyms
>Battle Frontier
>heart
>>
>>31582182
Tiles and sprites.
>>
>>31582586

HGSS are technically still Gen II so it's actually technically five generations ago.
>>
>>31582691
Remakes are part of the gen they release with, HGSS are IV
>>
>>31582315
Well, they're not doing a very good job. Starmie comes to mind
>>
not having cutscenes shoved up the ass and a better sense of exploration

also actual post-game content.
>>
>>31582668
>>traveling on your own
>>traveling on your own
>>traveling on your own
>>
>>31582182
The non-linearity of the Pokedex from gen 1. It's a small thing but it added a lot of exploration as a kid. Like catching a Nidoran Male when going towards Victory Road rather than following the path to Viridian Forest and suddenly there's a bunch of blank pages leading up to number 32, or seeing Brock's Geodude then seeing it has dex number 74 but they're in Mt Moon and you wonder how many pokemon you missed in the short distance you've traveled so far. Or buying the Magikarp from that ((merchant)) in the Pokecenter by Mt Moon and wondering just how many more there are after number 129. Or playing through the game without ever seeing Dratini and wondering where number 147 is since Lance had a Dragonair and Dragonite. In regional dexes from gen 2 onwards Pokemon are numbered roughly the same rate as when you encounter them, factoring in evolutions, so you're less likely to walk around exploring when the dex numbers are all bunched together. Gen 7 sort of addressed this but it's still not quite same.
>>
>>31582722
Meaning "Here's a Pokemon, here's a Pokedex, here's the one road out of town, maybe mention gyms, good luck."
>>
>The lack of interruptions on every route/cave/town/city
>not having the story forced down your throat throughout the entire main campaign.
>no cutscenes
>lack of exploration and freedom of movement

This is why, since gen 5, I've been alienated from the newer games and haven't touched a Pokemon game in 8 years since.
>>
File: chickenchan color.png (899KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
chickenchan color.png
899KB, 1500x1500px
>>31582663
It's a fantastic feeling.
>>
Believing life would get better
>>
>>31582950
....but you still post on /vp/.
>>
>>31583023
Is it required to play the newer games in order to frequent this board?
>>
>>31582182
Exploration
>when you realize Union Cave connects back to Alph Ruins
>when you find the shipwreck
>when you find the power plant
Newer games just don't have shit like that.
>>
File: IMG_0910.png (2MB, 2600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.png
2MB, 2600x2000px
>>31582984
>>31582663
I'm the original host of the GaryxRuby and Nominated Gary Motherfucking Oak

It's a fucking rad feeling

>>31582663
I would love it
>>
>>31582315
I feel like they need the multiple universes thing, it's the only way continuity is possible at all within the canon, if they care about that
>>
>>31583065
It's fine to have it as some background stuff, in fact it's perfect for that, but it feels like they're slowly trying to make it some big mythos shit.
>>
>>31583082
I agree with you there, I think it should be something obvious to the player but that no NPCs, or very few, are aware of. That said, I did enjoy the stuff in this game.
>>
2d
synthy music
the effort and craziness of the music in hgss and 5th gen
nonlinearity (gen 1 did this the best but 2 and 4 did it good as well)
the games not being braindead easy
less friendship bullshit
postgame content that was more than a side story + a battle tower
spinoffs that amounted to more than something cool + a bunch of shitty puzzle games
i feel like the only person in the world who doesn't care about following pokemon
>>
>>31583039
Yes, read the fucking rules
>>
Battle sprites
>>
File: 1472534291234.png (485KB, 388x449px) Image search: [Google]
1472534291234.png
485KB, 388x449px
>>31582190
>GF includes walking and running animations for every pokemon in sm
>pokemon can't follow you
>>
>>31582182
>2D Sprites Palettes
>Ball Capsules
>Following 'mons.

>>31582691
>Implying Gen III & IV 'Mons were in the G/S/C ROMs.
>Implying that Gen III & IV Items were in the G/S/C ROMs.
>Implying Abilities existed inside the G/S/C ROMs.
>Implying that Lyra existed in the G/S/C ROMs.
And it goes on, and on, and on, and oon(8)
>>
I miss Kanto
>>
>>31584056
>literally 4 gens where you could go to Kanto
>missing it

Anon please.
>>
easily sprites

I get models are more technically impressive, and they're not bad to begin with, but Game Freak handles them awfully, they cause FPS issues and Pokémon feels more stylised with pixel art

same for the Mystery Dungeon games, I bought SMD and I couldn't put more than three hours into it because it just felt really jarring, the handdrawn aesthetic it had with the backgrounds in the Rescue Teams and Explorers games were gorgeous
>>
>>31582182
Non washed out colors
>>
>>31582223
Gen6 dowsing machine was better imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>31582182
The community.
>>
File: 1470241655937.png (57KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470241655937.png
57KB, 300x270px
>>31582182
I'm a huge nostalgiafag regarding Gen II games.
They have tried to convey the same comfy Gen II town feeling but they couldn't yet. The closest they have got is Laverre Town in Gen VI.
>>
I want sprites back.
I want Pokemon following me back.
I want a tiled overworld back.
I want the Gen 2-5 pokemon adventure feel back.

I really do love Pokemon Amie but I'd trade it for all of the above in a heartbeat.
>>
I completely passed over Gen 4 since I was on the old hate bandwagon back when it came out like all the other cool kids.

Going back now I kinda wish we had routes like those in Sinnoh.
>>
File: 1384416708822.png (10KB, 227x270px) Image search: [Google]
1384416708822.png
10KB, 227x270px
>decided to bring my GBC and Silver Version on my flight
>hadn't played through a Gen II game in years
>having more fun playing through Silver now than I have had playing anything since its remake

I forgot how comfy Pokemon used to be. Not that some of the newer games haven't been as well, but nostalgia-goggles aside, there's just something about Gen II.

The simplicity of the "story" is probably my favorite thing. You're literally just a kid on an adventure, there's no "chosen one" aspect at all, and the region opening up after Ecruteak City really furthers that. I know the open world is responsible for the shit level curve, but still, the freedom is there. How I wanna proceed is my choice, unlike the later games where you're railroaded by plot and friendship. I also think having to stop Neo Team Rocket, and (Neo) Team Rocket in general, are much more realistic than any other baddies we've had since. Game after game it's just been someone who wants to literally kill everyone and/or create a new universe/world.

The music and sound effects are my second favorite thing. I dunno, it just seems to me that the music has more "feeling", where as a lot of the music in later games just sounds good.

All that being said, Platinum is still the game I've had the most fun with overall.
>>
Sprites and 2D

2D is what made pokemon special for me, going to bland 3D animations just felt wrong, I thought the whole point of pokemon being 2D was not because technology couldn't let them, but because it just gave a cool feeling, and you could play it anywhere.
>>
Having battle sim side games.
>>
Not having completely disconnected islands.
>>
>>31582189
2010 was 7 years ago. Old is a subjective concept.

And the game mechanics are outdated.
>>
File: Smug Cena.png (367KB, 331x461px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Cena.png
367KB, 331x461px
>>31584197
Nah mate
>>
>>31582691
No.
>>
>>31582182
I'm a huge sucker for autumn scenery. This shit's great.
>>
>>31582182
I miss actual dungeons. Pretty much every fucking dungeon (just like the routes) in SM was a simple straight line to the end that was easy as fuck to navigate, even Victory Road. Makes it feel like even less of an adventure than it already does.
>>
>>31582691
technically you are an idiot.
>>
>New game comes around
>Vs. Seeker is excluded again

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>31587326
i appreciate difficulty in video games, even though i hate dungeons. they give me a sense of anxiety where i dread exploring and want to get out asap. not because its a threatening environment, but bc dungeon encounters blow. i just end up spamming repels thru every dungeon anyway, so it helps that they're shorter.

im just trying to get to the endgame with pokemon anway, these days. especially once i get to victory road, i dont have time for this shit
>>
>>31582214
>>31582217
>>31582223
>>31582345
>>31584245
>>31587326
All of these. Gen 1-5 are, overall, really solid games. The franchise died with XY, as stated here >>31586784
>>
>>31584245
I truly miss the pokemon community during gen 3 and the early part of gen 4. I would log on to some shitty internet chat room or forum and talk about pokemon for hours. And of course when Gen 4 came around it was all about trading and battling.

For the games I miss the gen 1 and 2 style of story telling, where there is no world-ending event that is in your face for 2/3 of the story.
>>
>>31582182
Pixel sprite
I like 3d model too, but classic shit is classic.
>>
Sprites
>>
>>31587421
>The franchise died with XY
>XY sold millions
>GO is really popular
>SM sold millions
What?
>>
>>31588747
He means in terms of his personal enjoyment.
I agree with him too, the true transition into 3d marked the end of an era. I hope we somehow get one more pokemon game with sprites though.
>>
>>31582182
GTS negotiations from gen 5, and heavily exploitable glitches from gens 1, 2, and 4.
Pretty much it.
I like the improvements they make in newer titles for the most part.
>>
File: 1462917996022.jpg (56KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
1462917996022.jpg
56KB, 667x667px
>>31590713
>>
Being a child while playing them.
>>
[31590713]

Not getting a (You) that easily.
>>
File: IMG_2555.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2555.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>31590999
>still presents no arguments
>wastes trips
>>
>>31585337
I agree anon.

I don't think newer fans don't quite 'get' what Pokemon used to mean. The older games, while not as technically impressive, still stand the test of time. I can still go back and re-play Gen 1 and 2, but the thought of playing BW again makes me want to slit my wrists.
>>
>>31590999

Okay, here's your (You) since you want it so badly. Run along now, child.
>>
>>31584056
i miss when it wasn't shoved in your face every two seconds
>>
>>31582190
This, at least allow it for some of the smaller ones!
>>
>>31582387
>Sinnoh was back on track until you fight god's.
You're joking right? You were essentially Mesprit's chosen one.
>>
>>31582182
The biggest thing the new games lack is that open-endedness of the old games. Kanto could be explored in pretty much any order, almost half of Hoenn was essentially optional, etc. This and the more grounded plots made the game world feel so much bigger.

I really wish Alola had been like a larger version of the Sevii islands. A loose collection of mini-quests and a bunch of hidden areas, but enough plot to make you revisit each island and find something new.
>>
>>31587421
>the franchise died with XY

that's a funny way of spelling BW
>>
>>31591855
Why do you think that?
>>
>>31591902
>every other Pokemon in the Dex is genwun dickriding
>cringeworthy story forced upon you at every step
>no option to use old Pokemon until postgame
>bw2 tacked on after as blatant damage control
>cancerous underage fans who will defend this

BW was the first game where the singleplayer was so terrible it was nigh unplayable; considering most players are just casuals this explains the abysmal sales
Hence, it ruined the franchise
>>
>>31585337
>>31591031
My bros. I didn't change the battery of the cartridges, but I emulate on my Android.
>>
>>31591989
>>every other Pokemon in the Dex is genwun dickriding
By having no gen 1 pokemon at all?
>>cringeworthy story forced upon you at every step
Once when you get there and once when you leave, with exception to antagonist related incidents for obvious reasons is not forced upon you at every step. If you want to see an example of that check SM.
>>no option to use old Pokemon until postgame
So what, now it's a negative to have no gen one dickriding?
>>bw2 tacked on after as blatant damage control
Here's the dirty secret Gen 5 as a whole was damage control for gen 4.
>>
>>31591989
>every other Pokemon in the Dex is genwun dickriding
>no option to use old Pokemon until postgame
Literally cancel each other out
>>
>>31592024
>he thinks gen 5 Pokemon are original concepts
>he thinks it's a good idea to eat shit if you don't have any food

as for the story, SM's was at least tolerable
BW couldn't even keep a cohesive plot together. "Hurr Durr we help Pokemon hurr durr we steal Pokemon hurr durr let's throw a dragon into the mix for no reason"
>>
>>31592048
itp all old pokemon are just from Gen 1
itp a low-quality knock-off is a fair substitute
>>
>>31592063
>"Hurr Durr we help Pokemon hurr durr we steal Pokemon hurr durr let's throw a dragon into the mix for no reason"
Except the dragon was intended to be the main force of Plasma.
>>
>>31592166
if ghetsis's master plan was to defeat n and the dragon why didn't he just beat the elite 4 himself
>>
>>31582182
Challenge mode and Follow mon. I get why they took out the latter but the former should have been a staple of the games going forward. It solves the issue of new and old fans alike.

The DexNav to was a loss because it made catching mon fun
>>
I miss being just a kid who got into shit in the middle of his adventure rather than the super duper special choosen one who's the only one who can save the universe from danger that everyone and their mom love and pretty much suck my cock because I graced them with my wonderful all legendaries love me presence.
>>
>ctrl + f
>sprite
>12 results
My niggas
>>
>>31591225
>his posts got deleted
>continues to shitpost anyway

wew lad
>>
>>31592063
>>he thinks gen 5 Pokemon are original concepts
As opposed to thinking they're knock offs for less than 10 mon sharing a one or two themes.
Using that logic the majority of Gen 1 mon aren't original because they're based on common JRPG tropes.

>>he thinks it's a good idea to eat shit if you don't have any food
Coming from the person currently defending SM.

>SM's was at least tolerable
Despite being completely nonsensical for Pokemon standards, giving the player no information on the legendary Pokemon, giving the UBs cutscene only appearances until the postgame and Lillie's infuriating and constant whiny appearances at every corner.

>>31592193
I, what?
Ghetsis' plan was to take over the planet.
He essentially brainwashed N into conforming to his plans not to defeat him.

As for the Elite 4, he was going to become the champ because the champ is one of the single most famous people in the region and in doing so they could spread their word of freeing pokemon in order to separate and weaken the world to make conquering it an easy task.
>>
I miss when legendaries were just something on the side rather than forced on you by the plot.

I miss when the "plot" was light and something that happened in the middle of your Pokemon adventure rather than the main focus of everything and the all-end of the game.
>>
>>31592063
>he thinks gen 5 Pokemon are original concepts

Seeing how Gen. 5 introduced the most Pokemon with unique typings, yes they are.
>>
>>31592304
Only the first two gens were like that though

I agree with you though
>>
File: latios-mega.jpg (18KB, 300x183px) Image search: [Google]
latios-mega.jpg
18KB, 300x183px
I miss when Legendary Pokemon were optional, and weren't forced into your party.
>>
>>31592343
And one more for a big four.
>>
I miss Regions being themselves.

Kalos and Alola felt more like Kanto-addons than their own Region at times.
>>
More daily things to do, and the Golden Tower Radio. That and the TVs being relevant for something other than malasadas.
>>
>>31592343
>spot the underages
>likes SM story
>>
>>31582182
I miss enjoying the games when they first come out before they have time to age.
>>
File: 1477071083796.png (104KB, 240x212px) Image search: [Google]
1477071083796.png
104KB, 240x212px
>>31582691
How can someone be this retarded?
>>
>>31582182
Getting a full game
>>
>>31592343
spotted :)
>>
>>31582182
I miss being how old I was when I played them.
>>
>>31582182
Replayability. There's just something about the older games that make it easier to jump back into.
>>
>>31592658
Probably has something to do with the fact that they aren't monorail rides.
>>
>>31592335
Which is why gen 2 is best gen.
>>
>>31582877
I never gave this any thought before now, but holy shit 100% agreed
>>
>>31592740
Eh, they're fairly straight forward.
Hell they're more straight forward than gens 3 to 5 because of the simple level design.

Probably because of the story elements especially when it comes to SM where it's forced on you at every corner.
>>
>>31592784
>Eh, they're fairly straight forward
Sure, if you follow the script. But they give you the ability to not do that. You can get the seventh badge before doing the fourth one in gen 1. You can catch a legendary after the third badge.
>>
>>31582691
That's a complete load of shit.
>>
>sprites
>npc jokes/banter
>no worries about nature/ivs
>the speed (slow walking/fast riding)
>less pokemon made every pokemon more special
I think 500 should have been the maximum.
>sprites looked more menacing and beast like
>strong gyms
>>
>>31592851
Even without talking to NPCs the layout was so simple that the player shouldn't be getting lost any time soon.
>>
>>31592958
My point is that you can intentionally get lost in the older games which is part of what makes them more replayable. Try doing that in SM. Those games have only two optional areas I can think of and no sequence breaking at all.
>>
>>31592985
>My point is that you can intentionally get lost in the older games

>Intentionally get lost
Do you even realise what you said here?
>>
>>31593023
I just used his words. Intentionally do things out of order is what I meant.
>>
File: 1463359632624.jpg (10KB, 212x195px) Image search: [Google]
1463359632624.jpg
10KB, 212x195px
>>31582182
Non linearity preferably one that doesn't completely fuck the level curve.

In gen 1 once you get badge two you can take on the next 5 in any order, but since the game is till designed around you going a specific sequence you're never 10 levels higher than anyone, you might even be 10 levels lower than eighth gym and e4.

gen 2 fucked it up with the fork in the road after badge 4, and instead of trying something different we got increasingly linear paths with insane road block that culminated with dancing npc and girls riding dogs to make she we keep our hands and feet in Gamefreaks ride at all times.

I want to completely skip Lt. Surges gym because my dumb ass kid mind only remembered the cutable tree after cerulean city when the captain gave me the HM. I want to get lost even though the routes are straight lines because i don't know were the fuck to go next and stumble upon a fucking Zapdos because I forgot there was a gym in viridian city after my 7th badge again.
>>
>>31582182
Well, nothing about HGSS. Gen 4 was shit.

I do miss the PSS interface from gen 6, though. And the Pokemon Amie minigames. And good lord do I miss DexNav and secret bases. Those were great.
>>
I could use Marowak on a serious team
>>
>>31594328
The Pokéathlon minigames were a lot better than the Amie minigames though.
>>
>>31582182
I miss this route in particular. So much effort put into making this route feel comfy, even though it was for almost nothing. I wish there was more of this kind of color use in the current games.
>>
>>31592024
>Here's the dirty secret Gen 5 as a whole was damage control for gen 4

Yes, and Gen 6 was in turn damage control for gen 5.
>>
>>31583865
It was almost assuredly a feature that they had to cut. My guess is that the 3DS couldn't handle it for some reason, but it's possible too that they decided to save it for DP remakes.
>>
>>31596348
>Gen 6 was in turn damage control for gen 5.
Nah. 6 easy just them realising they don't have to go all out and make a quality product like the gen prior.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.