[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Dawn of the third day.

How's everybody doing so far?
>>
5w 3l

fug. wish i had time to breed alolan ninetales and komala before it started
>>
As for myself, I've just started as I was training a Nihilego to be able to do something about my team's inability to defeat fire types.
I've barely done 10 matches by now, and managed to confirm my team is shit, but at least I manage to stay slightly above the initial 1.500 rating. Made some regretful choices like giving my nihilego an aguav berry instead of a citrus and giving my kommo-o a dragonium-z.
>>
>>31579299
I haven't even started battling yet. What Pokemon are people using?
>>
Barely seeing any UBs and tapus f healthy meta. I feel like people heard the "no legends" rule as a blanket restriction that applied yo them, too.
>>
>>31579314
Ninetales is a true MVP in my team. Aurora Veil + Light Clay is great, especially if switching to a tank afterwards.

>>31579368
What can I say? I've seen tapu lele a lot, even a team with literally only tapus and ubs. Then there was a guy who managed to beat me at rock paper scissors with his full-eeveelution team. But other than that, teams are pretty mixed. Mimikyu is also a notable enemy. Then again, I've mostly been fighting sub-1.5k ranked people.
>>
File: 1485428253755.gif (4MB, 406x339px) Image search: [Google]
1485428253755.gif
4MB, 406x339px
I'm still above the 1500 starting limit. Trying to at least hit 1600, but I doubt it'll happen.
>>
11 wins 8 losses

Doing better than I thought I was going to do at least
>>
>>31579368
Le Tapus of balanced meta, and it has gotten worse since day one, when a lot of people thought "No Legends" extended to Tapus and UBs as well.
You will definitely want some solid poison coverage, Lele is just as cancerous as she is anywhere else. Don't over-prepare for tapus, since there is enough variety to punish you, but ignoring them will absolutely buttfuck you.
Running Bulu/Fini just to cockblock the other guy's Tapus if you don't have a particular tapu in mind might be excessive, but should also be considered.

Toxapex/Celesteela cancer is also fairly widespread, though I will note a lot of people use Celesteela and have no fucking clue what they are doing with it.
Defiant-to-the-end owlfags do provide a moment of amusement.
>>
>>31579368
I've seen a lot of Z-Conversion Porygon-Z. Mimikyu, Tapus, and Garchomp are pretty common as well. It's pretty much what you'd expect.
>>
Somehow made it to 1600. Wasn't expecting to get here and not sure if I should be here. All I know is that teams are becoming increasingly cancerous with every passing battle.
>>
I won 7 in a row, then I lost 2
I don't really have time and my team has nothing to kill Steel with
>>
Until now, I won 20 times and lose 10 times.
I don't know how much point I have.
>>
>>31579984
Also I've never really battled online before and every team has the same shit
Why aren't Ultra Beasts and tapus banned
>>
Im good golisopod is my op i only loose when a smeargle comes in
>>
>>31580055
because the tikis of well-designed competitive weren't a mistake, and GF will never stop reminding you of this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.