[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no National Dex Are they beyond redeemable at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 20

File: pokemon-sun-moon-logo.jpg (57KB, 740x189px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-logo.jpg
57KB, 740x189px
>no National Dex

Are they beyond redeemable at this point?
>>
>>31576778
People defend this anyway.
>>
>>31576778
no? pokebank has it
or did you happen to inject? :^)
>>
Unless you're a completionist, why even? Most casuals don't even complete there dexes (stupid idea it still is, but what we can do anymore)
>>
>>31576873
>shitty still images, no 3d models
>have to connect to internet
>have to pay 5 shekels each year

What the fuck were they thinking?

>>31576876
The fact that it's not in-game is retarded and an obvious last-minute cash-grab.

Also they cut out a large portion of obtainable Mega Stones.

Is this the Gates to Infinity of the main series Pokemon games?
>>
I don't even care because I stopped playing the game last month.
>>
>>31577050
Why?
>>
>>31577028
>shitty still images, no 3d models
wasn't that the natdex in every game outside of gen 6? your point is irrelevant
>have to connect to internet
...so?
>have to pay 5 shekels each year
...so?
>>
>>31577061
Because I'm not a child.
>>
>>31577096
>is posting on a Pokemon board
>claims to not be a child
We all have some child in us
>>
>>31577096
yes you are
>>
>>31577028
>Is this the Gates to Infinity of the main series Pokemon games?
This is too accurate on how I feel about Sun and Moon.
>>
>where's muh natdex
>muh autism
>>
>>31577078
>wasn't that the natdex in every game outside of gen 6? your point is irrelevant
The fact that there are 3D models but I can't look at some of them freely is stupid, even Gen 6 fixed this.
>...so?
Every other game has never required me to connect to internet for a natdex
>...so?
I just paid five fucking bucks for this, am I really only going to justify that by transferring some Pokemon I can't get in the Alola region?
>>
>>31577028
>Is this the Gates to Infinity of the main series Pokemon games?
Huh, that game also had a godawful amount of mons in it.
>>
>>31577180
>The fact that there are 3D models but I can't look at some of them freely is stupid, even Gen 6 fixed this.
But still, my point holds. Are the other games beyond redeemable as well?
>Every other game has never required me to connect to internet for a natdex
times change
>I just paid five fucking bucks for this, am I really only going to justify that by transferring some Pokemon I can't get in the Alola region?
is 5$ too much for you or something?
>>
The only reason this upsets me is because they revised a bunch of dex entries this time around. Hell, maybe that was the reason they don't have it this time.

All I'm really mad at is the Bank paywall.
>>
>>31577246
>defending the pokebank national dex
kys
>>
>>31577272
yeah, your point? natdex is pretty much pointless anyway
>>
>>31577246
>But still, my point holds. Are the other games beyond redeemable as well?
No, why would they be? Is your argument that they used sprites instead or something? If that's the case they had no 3D models to flaunt in the first place.
>times change
Technology is supposed to make life easier, not more difficult.
>is 5$ too much for you or something?
I can afford it, but why do I have to pay for a feature that was in previous games? Why couldn't Kukui have given us the National Dex once we became Champion?
>>
>>31577078
so you're a faggot
>>
>>31577256
Yep, couldn't arse to rewrite 800 entries in Rotom's style.
>>
>>31577310
>Why couldn't Kukui have given us the National Dex once we became Champion?
maybe game freak didn't want to give a big fuckyou to people who didn't play previous games for example
oh here's something that's fillable by trading hundreds of hours in the shit that's GTS
you pretty much need the bank to make use of it anyway
>>
>>31576778
They're trying to gradually prepare us for gen 10 when they finally cut off connectivity to past games and start the dex anew (with some old mons returning and some gone forever) so they'll have more space to use in-game. We will never see the national dex get past 999, I guarantee it.
>>
>>31577431
Just like all those Hoenn Pokemon you could get in Firered and Leafgreen, right?
>>
>being upset at the removal of a feature that's been part of every single game since GSC is autistic
I don't get these people.
No, the Bank is not the same. I want to see a complete dex in the game, not in an external application.
>>
File: 1466184535178.jpg (23KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1466184535178.jpg
23KB, 500x398px
>>31576778
It's really, really weird seeing people defend this.

The National Dex was always available in every game, and now it's only accessible through an app that costs 5 dollars.

I can understand not feeling as affected as others and saying so. I personally dont care that it's gone

But DEFENDING it? Saying it's a good thing and finding reasons this is somehow positive? What the fuck?
>>
>>31577479
it was a big fuck you though
>>
they really fucked this up
>>
Remember the ORAS demo's ability to go to various islands? Remember how they were all in the actual games as mirage spots?

Remember how the gorgeous exterior part of Ten Carat Hill in the demo stayed exclusive to it? That's a good example of why SM were a mistake.
>>
When did people start caring about the national dex? No one ever bothers completing it, they always recycle past entries, and it adds pretty much nothing to the game. Why are people bitching and moaning all of a sudden?
>>
>>31577557
>it's not the demo so it's a mistake
i see
>>
>>31577096
13 is still considered a child.
>>
>>31577567
because you never realize how much you miss something until it's gone

but seriously, the whole national dex incident really isn't THAT big a problem
>>
>>31577567
>why are people suddenly angry that something that was available for the past 20 years was removed
Are you being intentionally dense to make a point?
>>
>>31577526
This. I'm convinced that Gay Freaks could reveal a new Pokemon named "Anissas" that's just an ass on two legs, with attack animations of it farting and shitting and manchildren would still lap it up and say its quality content.
>>
>>31577601
HMs were also removed, are you mad about that?
>>
>>31576876
>Unless you're a completionist, why even?

>>31577567
> No one ever bothers completing it,

Can we get a mod in here please
>>
>>31577617
Is this quite possibly the most underage post today?
>>
>>31577619
HMs were replaced with another mechanic. And they were a pain in the ass.
The National Dex didn't ruin the game experience, and nothing replaced it.
>>
File: 1463625069950.jpg (30KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
1463625069950.jpg
30KB, 365x214px
>>31576876
>>31577170
>>31577288
>>31577567
>GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL. This will be severely punished and strictly enforced.
MOOOODDDSS
>>
>>31577649
>and nothing replaced it.
Pokebank did.

>>31577653
Who said I don't catch them all?
Also
>/vp/
>mods
>>
>>31577570
It's a problem because Alola is fucking small.
>>
It's like I'm back in one of those Fire Emblem Fates controversy thread.
>>
>>31577649

silly goy, for the low price of $5 you can replace it in an app entirely separate from the actual game.
>>
>>31577708
silly goy, for the low price of $5 you can actually use it properly
>>
>>31577677
>Pokebank did.
No it didn't. The bank is an external app AND you have to pay 5$ to access it. Until SM the Dex was always included in the game.
>>
>>31577733
I don't see how your point is relevant. Pokebank did replace it.
>>
File: 1485287819806.jpg (92KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485287819806.jpg
92KB, 400x482px
>>31576778
If anything it's just a testament to how disgustingly lacking SuMo is past the main story. There's hardly shit to do other than UBs, Necrozma, and Battle Tree. I'm not even saying any of that was particularly great, just a good foundation if anything.
The online is always gonna there, so what else is there past getting 50+ streaks in the Battle Tree? This is the quickest I've ever felt burned out on a core series game.
>>
Fuck Bank. Fuck this generation.
>>
>>31577649
National dex didn't add much either, which is why it's confusing when people complain. Considering that they were just gonna reuse old entries either way, why not just go to Bulbapedia or Serebii and just read all the entries there? It is literally functionally identical to a national dex.
>>
>>31577619
Ah yes, people can always fall back on HMs as anon argument. HMs was annoying and removed so everything Gamefreak removes has to be an improvement!
>>
>>31577821
it's valid for both cases though
>>
>>31577752
Does the Pokebank come with the game? Is it a feature I can freely access in game? No? Then it didn't replace shit.
>>31577778
See >>31577601
>>
what is the national dex even for? like what do you get out of it
>>
>>31577843
>Does the Pokebank come with the game? Is it a feature I can freely access in game? No? Then it didn't replace shit.
what mental acrobatics is this?
>>
>>31577778
Because it was an obvious cash grab, by cucking the players out of content that was in every past game.

Basculin as a Pokemon "doesn't add much", so you wouldn't care if it was removed?
>>
>>31577865
dex entries
>>
Makes no sense not to be able to catch Pokemon in Alola. The national dex has always allowed this, so why not anymore?

I stopped playing S/M a few months ago. Just defeated Olivia.

It's just boring, hasn't grabbed me the way the last 19 years worth of games have. Too much railroading, not enough freedom.
>>
File: 1419998759716.png (651KB, 1761x930px) Image search: [Google]
1419998759716.png
651KB, 1761x930px
>take an 18 year old feature out of the game and charge you money per year for it

>this is defended
>>
>>31577778
If it's so worthless then why even defend removing it? It was nothing and GF still decided to remove it. At best it should be entirely pointless to do so
>>
>>31577871
>Mental Acrobatics
Nigger, it's not a feature included in the game itself, that's his point. Nothing WITHIN THE GAMES has replaced it.
>>
>>31577882
http://pastebin.com/LkUguuZu
there ya go senpai
>>
>>31577882
>dex entries
that's it? there is no further use other than reading a reused two line trivia that does absolutely nothing and people react to that in any way?
>>
>>31577919
>Nothing WITHIN THE GAMES has replaced it
and this is relevant how? that's like saying transferring pokemon from older gens has been removed
>>
>>31577871
>-enter Mcdonald's-
>I'll have this menu
>sorry, we don't serve this menu anymore, but don't worry, for the same price you can get the burger, and with 2 more dollars you get the chips. It's basically the same right?
>>
>>31577865
Keeping track of which pokemon you caught.
Seeing 3d models from different angles freely.
Seeing attack animations.
Seeing dex entries.
>>
>>31577893
They aren't charging you for a national dex because pokemon bank does not function as a national dex. Pokemon bank functions as a way to transfer pokemon. There is no national dex in Alola, period.
>>
>>31577871
>an in game feature is replaced with something not in the game and also costs money
>mental gymnastics
literally what?

Nintendo is making voice chat through an app when everyone else has done it through the console for years.

Adding more parrts to a machine is the opposite of convenient.

>>31577934
If it did very little then why even remove it?
>>
>>31577932
>>31577934
ye

You get the Pokemon's entry, height and weight, cry, animations, and not really much else
>>
>>31576778
No, you should throw your game in the trash most likely
>>
File: IMG_2189.jpg (418KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2189.jpg
418KB, 2048x1153px
>>31577886
pic related is the world's greatest lie
>>
>>31577949
>food analogies
>natdex as relevant as chips to a menu
>>
>>31577865
Features that are suddenly somehow justifiable to pay five dollars for, a year, despite not having to do so in all the past games.
>>
>>31577865

Its pretty fucking convenient to press a button and know how many entries I have and which ones I'm missing, without having to exit out of the fucking game, and open a separate application that I also have to pay money for.

Obviously with a previously completed dex this isn't much of an issue, but for new players this is asinine and actively discourages even trying to collect older gens.
>>
>>31577865
what is the pokebank even for? like what do you get out of it
>>
>>31577960
>hen why even remove it?
if thats all there is to it I could not give less of a fuck and wont waste a second to think about it. can't believe theres a thread for this
>>
>>31577988
transfering older pokemon
your point?
>>
>>31577501
>But DEFENDING it? Saying it's a good thing and finding reasons this is somehow positive? What the fuck?
While I don't think it's a unilaterally good decision, the fact that you don't have to actually trade up Pokémon, and can therefore continue to use them in their original gen, is a plus. It also minimizes the "need" for a Living Dex: instead of trading up a Charizard and needing to breed it to get Charmander and Charmeleon, you get the Pokédex data for all three.

Receiving the National Pokédex also makes completing the dex seem like a much less achievable task. I know a lot of people who put off dex completion until after the league, so receiving the national dex at the start of postgame would never give them a span of time where they felt like they actually could complete it.

However, while there are definite advantages to the new Bankdex, I'm not going to pretend that those couldn't exist alongside an in-game National Dex. Just as Bank syncs its Pokédex from the games, it could send data back. The National Pokédex could be obtained after connecting to Pokémon Bank, maybe also requiring that you complete the regional dex. I dunno. (Though, of course, people would then still be complaining about needing Bank.)

As others have pointed out, of course, the National Dex is really only something you're going to complete if you have Pokémon Bank, anyway. With seven generations and seventeen distribution-only Pokémon, catching them all isn't really viable unless you've been working on it for years. There's a certain logic to it: If your core product A has a feature C that is only useful when combined with addon B, why isn't C part of B?

At the same time, there are some very real issues with the current implementation, including the need to connect to the internet just to find out how many Indian Elephants Gardevoir has slept with.
>>
>>31577988
transferrring pokemon from other games. that's something I actually get use out of
>>
>>31578005
>>31578019
https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/file/1-pkhex/

Here you go
>>
>>31577960
>If it did very little then why even remove it?
It wasn't removed, it was moved to an app that supports the future games as well
It's more convenient this way, and you don't have to rewrite all entries and implement it into every single game from now on
>>
>>31577993
I cant believe people are defending the removal of 20 year old features in a 20 th anniversary game with the result of making things less convenient. So I guess we're both in disbelief
>>
>>31576778
The Sonic 06 of Pokemon is already beyond redeemable.

>>31577963
Every copy of SuMo deserves to be recalled and thrown in a dumpster fire. Literally the worst game of the 2010s

>>31577886
This.
>>
>>31577653
>>>/global/rules/7
>>
>>31578031
How was this relevant? Or are you mad that you have to pay for something once?
It's actually good to keep injectfags cucked of something.

>>31578050
Hoo boy, he's back.
>>
>>31578056
Fuck off shill, everyone agrees with me now.
>>
Would you guys even use the National Dex? The only purpose it would serve is random "fun facts" about the Pokemon.
>>
>>31577028
>Also they cut out a large portion of obtainable Mega Stones.
Good. Megas are shit and obsolete since gen 6
>>
>>31578035
>it's more convenient to move information out of the games and unto an optional, paid app
I just cant see the logic in this line of thinking.
>>
Gen 8: Typing is no longer shown in game. Just open Pokebank to view it.
>>
>>31577955
>pokemon bank does not function as a national dex
Okay, now you're just flat-out lying. Whether or not you think it should be the case, Pokémon Bank has a Pokédex function.
>>
>>31578069
I like being able to see the animations, cries and which Pokemon I've seen and caught.
>>
>>31578056
>have to pay for something once

Why would I have to pay for that? I can do the same thing but better for free and that shit still doesn't give me my national dex.
Can we all just agree that the cia leak bros were right and that this game is unfinished shit worse than ruby sapphire?
>>
>>31578069
Im sure nobody has used the national dex in 20 years
>>
>>31578066
Every time you come up with your imaginary armies that allegedly support you in your holy crusade against Nintendo.
I wonder if the mods will be on point today, you're not welcome here or even /v/.

>>31578077
>no need to implement something big that's actually something extremely minor into every single game from now on
I wonder.
>>
>>31576873
Actually bank doesn't have it.
Only mon native to SM have entries, if they can't be found in game they'll only have blank spots.
>>
>>31578050
I meant OP and his followers should personally place their games in the bin.
There's nothing wrong with the game besides missing mega stones. If there's going to be some, there should be all of them.
>>
>>31577948
>transferring pokemon from older gens has been removed
Ah yeah, because everyone loved the wonderous implementation of taking that feature and moving it to an external app that costs an annual fee too. As it stands, there is no way to get Gen 6 Pokemon in Gen 7 without Bank, you're right.
Nobody liked that back then, nobody likes this now.
>>
>>31578090
Also no more regional Pokédex. You wanna know the location of a Pokémon you saw? Just use the Bank.
>>
>>31578101
>imaginary armies
Check the catalog, shill.

Nobody likes SuMo anymore. You already lost.
>>
Game Freak HQ, sometime around 2016

>"oshit we have 700+ entries to write for the rotom dex! we're out of time!"
>"how about we just offload it to pokebank and use the old entries? tell people that this is the national dex now. we get new feature for the bank now, yes?"
>"sasuga da! i like what you think!"
>>
>>31578132

No Physical/Special indications on moves. Gotta Pokebank for that.
>>
>>31578095
>I can do the same thing but better for free and that shit still doesn't give me my national dex.
Exactly. This is a big plus, even if unintended.

>>31578116
Bullshit, I'm literally checking it right now.

>>31578134
:^)
>>
>>31578101
>something big
>that's extremely minor
either it's big and so it's a big loss, or it's minor so there was no need to remove it. Cant have both my friend
>>
>>31577954
You should know the first one by memory, the second point adds nothing, if you want to see battle animations then actually use the pokemon, and if you want to read dex entries just go on Bulbapedia because they're almost always recycled.
>>
Gen 8 should just delete every old pokemon from the game. There's no need to have them ingame when we have the SM app
>>
>>31578195
Big in terms of work put into it, retard.
>>
>>31578090
>>31578132
>>31578152
Holy fuck you people are autistic
>>
File: 1443383190587.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443383190587.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>31577061
>there are actual people who force themselves to play the postgame of the same game for more than a month simply because it's the most recent game
>mfw i just now realized the majority of /vp/ actually played the postgame of ORAS for two years
Jesus christ! How and why?
>>
>>31578239
>there are people who play pokemon on /vp/
>you're surprised
>>
>>31578219
The work put into implementing a pokedex? Are you seriously thinking it's overly difficult? I mean, Gamefreak sucks at their job but not that hard
>>
>>31578163
>Bullshit, I'm literally checking it right now.
Might want to slide it over from XY/ORAS to SM. Something like Darmanitan will have nothing for SM.
>>
>>31578236
No, the people defending this shit are the autists. They're not even getting paid to shill
>>
>>31578205
>You should know the first one by memory

A new player is going to keep track of nearly 800 pokemon by memory?

You're thinking about this in terms of yourself instead of the average user.
>>
File: 0prxDVj.png (154KB, 751x800px) Image search: [Google]
0prxDVj.png
154KB, 751x800px
Today I learned: people will defend anything, no matter how retarded it is.
>>
>>31578050
>Sonic 06 of Pokemon
>SuMo
Epic.
>>
>>31578255
>Gamefreak sucks at their job
Ah yes, the GF suck meme.
>>
>>31578260
Yes, it's not in the Alolan dex. What was your point again?

>>31578255
>rewriting 800 entries
>adding in all models and cries and shit
I mean I wouldn't do any of this every time a game is released just to please a few autists who are too lazy to google anything
>>
>>31578236
someone compared the Nat Dex to HMs. The people you replied to are the least of the thread's worries
>>
>>31578035
Good idea, our priorities should be making it easier for the devs to create the game, not making the games more fun for the consumer.

>>31578069
You could apply that same excuse to if they got rid of the story mode's Pokedex.

>>31578090
Exactly. If you can just look it up on Serebii why is it important? :^)
>>
>>31576778
>organizing boxes
>mon are misnumbered or don't have any
SM was a mistake.
>>
>>31578031
>just inject lol
>>
>>31578253
That's not even close to what i implied
>>
>>31578281
Today I learned: people will complain about anything, even if they never cared about the thing they were complaining about.
>>
>>31578281
Makes me glad to know that those tards are most likely the same fags that keep defending the absolute lack of post game that the latest games have had.
>>
>>31578312
>games more fun for the consumer.
>here have this thing you do nothing with unless you do one of these:
>pay 5$ to transfer pokemon from older games you already paid for
>trading for hundreds of hours
>inject lol
>>
>>31578306
>>adding in all models and cries and shit
>I mean I wouldn't do any of this every time a game is released just to please a few autists who are too lazy to google anything
Are you being serious.
The brunt of the work is a UI change the rest is just copy and pasting everything that isn't new from the last game.
>>
>>31578337
I cared though.
>>
>>31578312
>comparing bits of filler text that don't add anything to the gameplay to types, which are essentially for team making
You are actually retarded and I hope you're baiting so you don't crush the last bit of faith I had in humanity.
>>
>>31578306
the models and cries arent changing?

>>31578337
>nobody cares because I dont
>nobody is allowed to care because I dont
>>
>>31578321
SM weren't designed with the need of autists in mind
>>
>>31578337
Do you care about being able to sort your bag? You would if they suddenly took that feature away

The national dex should have been a fucking given.
>>
Freely trading Pokemon between all my games, passively gaining BP, and now a convenient database for all Pokedex entries from Gen 6 on? Bank is worth $5 a year.
>>
>>31578205
>, the second point adds nothing

Yes it does. I enjoy looking at different pokemon models and seeing how they look from different angles.

It's pretty fucking funny how people are actually defending this.
>>
>>31577078

So? I dont always have access to wifi and if thats the case then I can't browse the dex info. I spent a lot of time in previous gens just admiring the models or reading all the dex info when I was bored.
>>
>>31578306
>adding in all models and cries and shit
Nigga they're already in the game, there is just no way to view/hear them in the Dex like the 302 Alola natives. If they could do that for 302 Pokemon, why not for the full Dex? Wouldn't be that much more work.
>>
>>31578341
>muh Battle Frontier :^((((((
>>
>>31578407
>and now a convenient database for all Pokedex entries from Gen 6 on?

t. nintendo employee
>>
>>31578306
>Yes, it's not in the Alolan dex. What was your point again?
Pay attention for once.
There is no national dex for SM at all even including Bank.
>>
I'm sure Gay Freaks, TPC, and (Trash) Bintendo appreciates the gay butt buddies composed of manchildren fanboys defending their shit for free, and corporate shills damage controlling online forum feedback.

Happy 20th anniversary, Pokemon!
>>
>>31578399
>>31577619
>>
>>31578406
Sorting your bag is convenient and helps organize items. The national dex is literally just rehashed information that you can look up on your phone for the exact same effect. It's exclusion does not matter in the slightest and you're all just looking for things to complain about.
>>
>>31578337
Literally fucking this. These are the things that make me wanna stop coming to /vp/, but it's far too late at this point
>>
>>31578341
>>31578432
Yeah, thank God GF decided it was a good idea to have less things to do after the main story.
>>
>>31577431
So just because some people wont be able to complete certain challenges in a game it should be removed now? Here we are people this guy is the exact reason whe got neither Battle Frontier or a nationdex
>>
>>31578415
>I enjoy looking at different pokemon models and seeing how they look from different angles.
So basically ''pander to my autistic needs or you're shit''

>>31578435
>There is no national dex for SM at all even including Bank
Now this is mental gymnastics. What's not national dex about the national dex in the bank?
>>
>>31578404
Then why is it only autists are defending it?
>>
>>31578467
>MUH BATTLE FRONTIER >:^CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>31578462
>replying to yourself

>>31578456
having to put down your game and take up your phone is convenient?
>>
>>31578396
>people who never cared will pretend they always did
Pottery
>>
>>31578432
>muh Battle Frontier :^((((((
>muh post game content :^((((((
>muh national dex :^((((((
>muh free online :^((((((

It will get worse, but you'll still suck GF's dick
>>
>>31578471
>it should be removed now?
It isn't removed now and it will not be removed in the future either. I don't fucking understand how hard can it be to get this.
>>
>>31578486
I don't think you actually know what autism is and just think it's synonymous with something you don't like.
>>
>the catch 'em all spirit of the series is dead and buried, and people are feasting on its grave
I want to go back.
>>
>>31578480
>What's not national dex about the national dex in the bank?
How are you not getting it.
There is no national dex for SM. SM lacks any information for mon outside of the ones found in it even with Bank.

It can't get any simpler than this.
>>
>>31578399
I seriously hope you didn't see the removal of the National Dex and think it was somehow a justifiably good decision
If so, you might be the biggest idiot on /vp/
And if that's the case, there's a good chance you're the biggest idiot on 4chan
And if that is also true, which it possibly is, you may very well be one of the dumbest people on the entire fucking planet
And, keep in mind how primitive humans are as intelligent life, on a universal scale, you might be one of the dumbest barely sentient beings in the entire universe

Never post again
Die in a fire
>>
>>31578500
If you just want to read a dex entry you don't even have to boot up the game and you'll get the information a lot quicker. And if you want to find a specific entry, just using your phone to find it is infinitely more convenient than the national dex.

So yes, it is more convenient. Now stop nitpicking like a whiny bitch
>>
>>31578505
And you'll still play Pokemon. :^)
>>
>>31578456
>Sorting your bag is convenient and helps organize items

same fucking shit as the national dex

People only started caring about the national dex now because that feature should have been in the game from the fucking start, just like the bag sorting feature and running without holding the B butto OH WAIT
>>
>>31578433
Or, y'know, someone from the fandom outside the critically jaded 1% that is /vp/
>>
>>31578504
THis is the point where it's obvious you already have the end of this conversation planned out in your head and will ignore any information that is contrary to it.

GF could poll the fanbase and show that 80% of the people miss the Nat Dex in game and you'll say they're meming

>>31578480
calling everything autistic doesnt enhance your argument
>>
>>31578529
>There is no national dex for SM.
Correct, for the national dex is now in the Bank.
>SM lacks any information for mon outside of the ones found in it even with Bank.
Yes, they didn't bother rewriting the same sentences in a few different words. It has ALL of the previous ones now though, which no other dex did.
>>
>>31577028
>>31577757
>>31578050
>>31578066
>>31578134
>>31578265
>>31578439
pretty much everyone here has realized that you're just falseflagging, so what's the point of continuing? maybe it was funny the first thread but now it's just old and annoying.

if you're going to falseflag as anti-SM anons, then why don't you try to make it less obvious? it's a legitimate question.
>>
>>31578514
The hypocrisy in this post is hilarious. You're calling someone else an autist because of something you don't like to hear.

Also a sign of autism is rejection of reality. You can't accept SM's mediocrity.
>>
>>31578545
Yes I will
probably for just 1 hour like the other 60gb of games that I pirated alongside this turd
>>
>>31578571
He's legit insane. Just don't reply to him.
>>
>>31578439
>Happy 20th anniversary, Pokemon!
Yeah!

With mobage and the Pokemon equivalent of Sonic 06!

Bring the party horns!
>>
>>31578522
This.
What the fuck? This is supposed to be the Pokémon board.
>>
>>31578541
Wow, great job arguing a point that was never brought up. I never said it was a good decision, just that it doesn't matter in the slightest, especially not enough to warrant an entire thread on the matter. Makes sense that the braindead are also illiterate, I guess
>>
>>31578541
Meanwhile you're DEFINITELY the dumbest barely sentient being in the entire universe. I'd tell you to die but you're probably not even alive to begin with.
>>
>>31578500
Having to pause the gameplay to open the dex is convenient?

See, i can play too
>>
>>31578543
But you dont have to boot up the game otherwise. You're acting like outside dexes didnt exist until SM.

Now we have less options than before and you're using it as a positive.

>nitpicking
no, disagreeing with you isnt nitpicking.
>>
>>31578522
>>31578590
>the catch'em spirit meme
Gee, like Gen 3? Or every game after it? I can't catch them all. I just can't, for the games never have them all.
>>
>>31578586
>He's legit insane
You're referring to the people who shill what is considered the worst game of 2016, right?
>>
>>31578622
No, I'm referring to you and your anti-nintendo crusade.
>>
>>31578570
>Correct, for the national dex is now in the Bank.
Which is wrong because Bank lacks SM entries for mon found outside of those games.

>It has ALL of the previous ones now though, which no other dex did.
For XY and ORAS. Again there is nothing for Sun and Moon regarding national dex entries.
>>
>>31578583
I'm not even that poster. Do yourself a favor and take a breather for a bit, since not everyone against your line of thinking is the same person.
>>
>>31578611
But in your option you're pausing the game to take up another device that has to be near you, and have the app. Play better next time

>>31578607
All your replies are "no u"
>>
>>31578486
>craving to create a living dex
>the fucking idea of it
>not autistic
>>
>>31578646
>Again there is nothing for Sun and Moon regarding national dex entries.
Yes, they didn't bother rewriting the same sentences in a few different words.
>>
Since GFshills will defend anything, let's remove one base feature from the games, one post at a time:

>remove the Fast text option
>>
>>31576778
>Charging you to import pokemon
>Charging you for the fucking pokedex, an essential feature of the game

Next they'll charge for pokeballs, fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>31578636
>0.0000000001 shekels have been deposited into your bank account
Happy 20th anniversary! Now just hold still while we take a steaming load in your mouth!
>>
File: faggot.png (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
163KB, 1024x768px
>>31578571
>>31578586
Epic shitposting, keep it up.

Here's a question for you: Why are you defending arbitrary and shitty decisions when you're likely not being paid?
>>
>>31578583
>creating a living dex and caring about a Pokedex number appearing on the summary screen is NOT autistic, YOU'RE autistic
Do you actually know what autism is?
>>
>>31578677
Remove the pokedex feature entirely. There's no point in having it ingame when we have the pokebank
>>
File: E42eWbo.png (31KB, 740x152px) Image search: [Google]
E42eWbo.png
31KB, 740x152px
>>31578700
Why are you making a small thing to be such a big thing?
>>
>>31578614
>Gee, like Gen 3?
Gen 3 giving you the options to complete your dex. As well as a national dex in all gen 3 games.
How about that, a game that made far more mechanical and graphics changes when GF was less than half of its current size was better than SM.

>Or every game after it?
You mean every game that allowed you to capture just about everything with just the games in its gen?
The ones with national dexes? (bar SM)
>>
>>31578683
Stop blaming Nintendo for Game Freak's shortcomings.
>>
>>31578745
>Gen 3 giving you the options to complete your dex
Which were?

>You mean every game that allowed you to capture just about everything with just the games in its gen?
>just about everything
:^)
>>
File: 1430413697254.jpg (823KB, 3464x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1430413697254.jpg
823KB, 3464x2309px
>>31578569
>GF could poll the fanbase and show that 80% of the people miss the Nat Dex in game
Top kek! 80% will say it's a relief, 19% will say they don't care and the reminding 1% will be /vp/
>>
>>31578669
It's the exact opposite of autistic dude because it prevents a mind numbing and repetitive task of recapturing those pokemon.
>>
>>31578767
Ironic shiposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>31578745
>giving you the options to complete your dex
>have to buy a GameCube
>have to buy Colosseum and Gale of Darkness
>have to buy the link cable to connect your GBA to the GCN
>have to buy RSE and FRLG
>have to physically go to timed events to get Mythical Pokemon
>>
File: canon(?).jpg (179KB, 1135x1000px) Image search: [Google]
canon(?).jpg
179KB, 1135x1000px
This is now a cool art thread
>>
File: true canon.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
true canon.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
>>31578823
>>
>>31578797
Do people even know what "irony" means anymore?
>>
>>31578671
>Yes, they didn't bother rewriting the same sentences in a few different words.
You keep on saying this as if
1) it's relevant to the conversation at hand
2) SM didn't add new information and details with its dex for older mon instead of putting in the same thing rewritten.

The simple fact of the matter is that SM has no national dex at all
>>
>>31578772
Do you not think that it's mind numbing and repetitive to get one of every single fucking Pokemon to begin with, even those you have already evolved? Did you have a fucking stroke when you learned of the Type:Null line and the Cosmog line?
>>
>>31578767
it's obvious you already have the end of this conversation planned out in your head
>>
File: Torterra.jpg (10KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
Torterra.jpg
10KB, 200x252px
>>
>>31578851
I don't even know what you want at this point, when even a natdex isn't natdex enough for you
>>
>>31578766
>Which were?
RSE and FRLG
That's all you needed to finish the dex bar event mon.

>>just about everything
Yes just about everything. Last time I checked events were distro only.
>>
>>31578858
People like to collect monster in a game where you're supposed to collect monsters!
Stop the fucking presses!
>>
>>31578851
They don't make new natdex entries. They recycle old ones, making that point moot.
>>
>>31578677
>Remove the ingame boxes
Pokebank is enough.
>>
>>31578858
>Do you not think that it's mind numbing and repetitive to get one of every single fucking Pokemon to begin with,
As opposed to catching every single pokemon multiple times in different games? Of course not.
I can literally just send over the old ones and focus solely on the new shit.
>>
>>31578909
Which you have to be fucking autistic to accomplish at this point. t. an actual autist who would legitimately acquire one of every Arceus and Silvally form if necessary
>>
>>31578906
Oh, you only needed a separate console and a separate game to complete your dex, that's easy.
Like I said, the spirit was ''gone'' since you couldn't catch them all in the same, one game.
Although I'm not sure where this conversation is going to be end up in, so I don't even know what I'm arguing about here
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 643x189px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 643x189px
>>31578571
SuMo isn't a terrible set of games on their own by any means. But compared to previous games, there is such a lack of shit to be done it's worrying me. At least ORAS added more Pokemon to Hoenn after the main story, SuMo doesn't even give us that much. Island Scan is there from the getgo and didn't add as much non natives to the region as past games had.
I enjoy Battle Spot occasionally. But Christ Almighty, this region had nothing for me to do after hardly a month.
>>
>>31578897
>I don't even know what you want at this point, when even a natdex isn't natdex enough for you
Again, there is no SM national dex.

>>31578925
Which is why people wanted SM entries for something new.
In fact one of the few things people wanted were mega and form entries which was never done before.
>>
>>31578720
Hey, that gives me an idea. Why doesn't Hiroyuki just get rid of the feature of seeing other people's posts when you hover over them? You can already see the post number and use CTRL + F, so why does it matter?
>>
>>31578968
>you couldn't catch them all in the same, one game
You never could, you were always supposed to trade with other people, even in gen 1.
>>
>>31577980
>for new players this is asinine and actively discourages even trying to collect older gens.
The lack of access to the older games does that.
>>
>>31576778

What's with the hang up about the National Dex? Is it anything other then "It was there, now it's not so I'm mad"?
>>
>>31578906
>bar event mon
You mean like Lugia and Ho-Oh?
>>
>>31578990
>Again, there is no SM national dex.
...yes, so? there's bankdex

>>31578996
Hey, why are you trying to be funny but failing at doing so?

>>31578997
Exactly. The spirit isn't dead, as the natdex is
WITHIN
THE
FUCKING
APP
THAT'S NEEDED TO TRANSFER THEM
>>
>>31578968
>Like I said, the spirit was ''gone'' since you couldn't catch them all in the same, one game.
So wait. You think the spirit was gone because something that was never possible has gone?
Last time I checked you needed both Red and Blue to finish the dex in gen 1 and in addition to those, Gold and Silver in gen 2.

You were never able to catch them all in one game. Unless you're considering one gen one game in which case that was still possible until gen 7.
>>
>ITT autists who can't grasp the concept people liked a feauture they didn't are calling other people autists for being upset over the abrupt removal of such feature
See you again when GF remove something you like.
>>
>>31579020
You do realise they were event mon in gen 3 right?
>>
>>31579016
>>31579023
Yes. If you consider them unimportant features that get removed and defend them, it's a slippery slope until you find yourself defending features that were detrimental to the experience.
>>
>>31579063
>removal
>>
>>31579064
Yeah, I'm using them as examples of event mons, when they were normally obtainable in GSC. Unless you get the event item, you had to use both XD and Colosseum to get both.
>>
>>31579023
>there's bankdex
Which doesn't contain an SM national dex with new SM entries that give us new trivia like SM does.
Instead we get XY and ORAS' national dex and nothing for SM.

This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>31579063
You know it's the autists who don't like change of any kind, right? Again, it's not synonymous with a person you don't like.
>>
>>31579079
>it's a slippery slope
Exactly, a fallacy, and therefore not valid.

>>31579092
Yes, and that was already explained to be the same text rewritten over and over again.
>>
>>31579086
Except that example is flawed because they weren't necessary for dex completion like Mew or Celebi.

In other words the GC games were never needed.
>>
>>31579086
Gen 3 was the only generation where you couldn't catch every Pokémon. In the first two gens and from gen 4 on you could get every one of them.
>>
>>31579107
>Yes, and that was already explained to be the same text rewritten over and over again.
One more time.
SM provided
NEW
Trivia.
As in it was NOT rewritten old information like XY/ORAS.
>>
>>31579098
Yeah sorry, I should have said retarded. Because it takes a real retard to not understand something so simple.
>>
>>31579139
>Gen 3 was the only generation where you couldn't catch every Pokémon.
You could catch then all with every main game dude. Just like the gens before it.
>>
>>31579150
And by your logic XY and ORAS didn't have a natdex either, since they were recycled?
>>
>>31579156
Something as simple as autism?
>>
>>31579162
You couldn't catch gen 2 mons though.
>>
>>31579098
Problem is that the people who wanted the nat. dex wanted the new shit SM had like the form and mega entries as well as those new entries SM had for older mon.

Meanwhile people life you are opposed to seeing anything new and are content with the same rehashed shit in bank.
>>
>>31579183
You haven't played the remakes and Emerald have you.
Between the Sevii Islands, expanded Safari Zone and BF you could catch all of them.
>>
>>31579212
Problem is that people are throwing a shitfit over something that trivial and inconsequential, as if you can't get the Pokemon at all. If it were the Mega Stones, then by all means, complain about that because you can't obtain a good chunk of them.
>>
>>31579171
The difference being that those games at least had entries rewritten or otherwise.

Between bank and SM gen 7 has no national dex or entries for the missing mon at all.
>>
>>31579247
Using that logic the entire franchise is inconsequential. Especially since filing the dex is a legitimate goal in the series.
>>
>>31579092
>Instead we get XY and ORAS' national dex
Which is made up of entries from previous Pokédexes.

Let's look at Pikachu:
>Black/White
>Black 2/White 2
These games all use the same Pokédex entry, which originally appeared in Platinum.
>X/Y
Copied from Silver and FireRed, respectively.
>ORAS
Copied from Ruby and Sapphire, respectively.

SM is actually the first time Pikachu has gotten a new Pokédex entry since Gen IV.

Now, let's look at Typhlosion.
>RSE
Basically a combination of its Crystal and Silver entries.
>FR/LG
Copied from Silver and Gold, respectively.
>DPPt
Truncated version of RSE text.
>HG/SS
Copied from Gold and Silver, respectively.
>Black/White
>Black 2/White 2
These games all use the DPPt Pokédex entry.
>X/Y
Copied from Gold and Silver, respectively.
>ORAS
Copies the RSE entry.

The National Pokédex has never given new entries to any meaningful extent.
>>
File: 1485495041813.png (56KB, 223x154px) Image search: [Google]
1485495041813.png
56KB, 223x154px
>>31577078
>>
>>31576778
They really fucked up this time. Because there's no entry for non-Alola Pokémon then there's no reason to pass Legendaries from Gen 6 to SM just for the sake of use them on SM. I'll just wait for the next games.
>>
>>31576778
Why the fuck not? (you)'re gonna keep making these fucking shitty threads that don't even break anything down but (you)r opinion and the faggots that agree with you will white knight their "precious and totally not fragile" opinions instead of being able to listen to the other side of the fucking argument like rationalizing adults and still sticking to their sides, now informed why the opposite exists, but naw keep living in your fragile world and keep making shitposts about how "THIS NEW GAME IS BAD AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO AGREE" instead of desiring an actual conversation m8 it's cool
>>
>>31579312
It's a video game. Of course it's inconsequential. It literally does not matter.
>>
>>31579312

Nothing is stopping you from making and maintaining a living dex regardless of there being a National Dex or not.
>>
>>31579317
>The National Pokédex has never given new entries to any meaningful extent.
Which is why people wanted to see it in SM because it did just that from pokemon interaction to predators and prey.

This isn't hard to grasp but to sum it up
>SM gives new entries
>no national dex with new entries

Understand?
>>
>>31579411
But there is no National Dex to fill so how can I make a living dex you autist?
>>
>>31579432
>But there is no National Dex
But there is.
>>
>>31579439
But you have to pay for it, and I don't have $5 a year to spend on it.
>>
File: Edgeworth-bow(a).gif (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Edgeworth-bow(a).gif
10KB, 256x192px
>>31579447
But Anon, you have to pay to get the dex in the first place.
>and I don't have $5 a year to spend on it.
Sure.
>>
>>31579411
Not him but it's a complete pain in the ass to make a living dex in SM because there's no national dex.
You can't tell what you're missing because you can't sort it into national dex order without exiting or putting away the game to check online and the fact that it only counts regional mon.
>>
>>31579477
Most everything's already sorted for you if you already have a National Dex from Bank. Just toss in the Alola mons in increasing (not necessarily incremental) order and there you go. It's not that hard.
>>
>>31576778
Yes. Utterly garbage.
>>
>>31579504
>Most everything's already sorted for you if you already have a National Dex from Bank.
Can you not read?

>You can't tell what you're missing because you can't sort it into national dex order without exiting or putting away the game to check online
Bank requires you to leave the game you idiot. On top of that bank has no touchscreen support so it's a chore to sort it out on bank.
>>
>>31579531
>not a new IP
hello OP
>>
>>31577028

You forgot:

>Nerfed Pokemon Amie to basically the same things, except without those 3 fun little miningames
>No fossil duo for the first and only time since Johto, which was honestly Generation 1.5
>Every new pokemon is a rare wild encounter
(Seriously I shouldn't be getting Wonder Traded a Komala and getting a new dex entry after logging 120 hours into the game)
>That horrendous-beyond-description outfit they make you wear while mounted, you also appear wearing this outfit if you encounter a wild pokemon while mounted
>Again the Battle Tree is just Maison with less features
>The region itself is nondescript and forgettable

I just prefer XY. At least Kalos had fossils, a great regional dex, a strong regional identity (you can't forget Lumiose, those picturesque little routes with slants of sunlight shining through trees and bugs lazing in the meadow, the comfy haunted house route followed by the even comfier Laverre City, etc.), hunting down diverse Mega Stones instead of the same little shitcores, and replayability.
>>
>>31579417
Regional Pokédexes have often had new entries for returning Pokémon, which has never been extended to the National Dex.
>>
>>31579576
>you can't forget Lumiose
With how horrible it was to navigate, the "blackout" and losing my save?
>>
>>31579576
>those 3 fun little miningames
>fun
No, they really weren't.
>>
>>31579576
>No fossil duo
>Nerfed Pokemon Amie
>That horrendous-beyond-description outfit
It's like you tried to pick the most irrelevant things. Fucking fossils, are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>31579593
>Regional Pokédexes have often had new entries for returning Pokémon,
You should probably fact check that anon. Because that hasn't been true for years.
>>
>>31579576
>you can't wear long pants or a fedora in SuMo
This is truly the Sonic 06 of Pokemon
>>
>>31577752
A mechanic is an in game feature. As such, removing the national sex, a mechanic, was bad, and they didn't replace it. Pokemon Bank is extended activity, external, and, therefore, not a mechanic. It's a service, and it's crap.
>>
>>31579417
>>SM gives new entries
>>no national dex with new entries
You're ignoring the fact that the SM Pokédex repeats old Pokédex entries for the Kanto forms of Pokémon with Alola forms.

Pokémon that don't show up in Alola were never going to get new entries, and that was clear from day one.
>>
>>31577837
No, it's not. The national dex was actually good. HM's, on the other hand, not so much.
>>
>>31577752
>Pokebank did replace it.
With literally nothing because there are no entries for SM.
>>
>>31579726
>national sex
What did xhe mean by this
>>
>>31577871
A mechanic is an in game function. It's not mental acrobatics, it's common sense you ass monkey.
>>
>>31579777
But there are the entries from the older games, ergo it's not nothing.

>>31579726
>>31579796
>and they didn't replace it
>they did but it doesn't count
alright
>>
>>31577934
Locations.
>>
>>31579796
He calls anything that doesn't match hus justification mental gymnastics.

Which is ironic because his justifications throughout this thread were nothing but mental gymnastics.
>>
>>31579833
>a natdex isn't a natdex
>not mental gymnastics
>>
>>31579820
>But there are the entries from the older games, ergo it's not nothing.
Yeah so there's something for XY and ORAS. Not for SM.
>>
>>31579823
The most retarded post of the day, congratulations.
Just what do you think the locations for pokemon OUTSIDE the region would do?
>>
>>31579844
Please provide proof of this imaginary SM national dex.
>>
>>31579856
So a natdex isn't a natdex? Or what are you implying?

>>31579876
Pokemon Bank, a natdex that supports SM. Or did you already forget?
>>
>>31579886
>Pokemon Bank, a natdex that supports SM. Or did you already forget?
You mean the thing that has nothing for SM regarding a national dex?
Also Bank isn't SM.

Where's the proof?
>>
>>31579886
>So a natdex isn't a natdex? Or what are you implying?
It has XY and ORAS' natdexes.
Nowt for SM.
>>
>>31579910
>nothing for SM
What does this mean? There's all the Alolan pokemon and the regional entries.
>Bank isn't SM
Do you also say DLC isn't a part of a game?
>>
>>31579944
But the natdex supports Alola, ergo it's SM.
I don't even see where you're going with this, you're just moving the goalposts
>there's no natdex
>there is
>BUT IT ISN'T A NATDEX
>>
>>31578101
Not him, but wtf man. You aren't welcome here either if you're gonna be like that.
>>
>>31579950
>There's all the Alolan pokemon and the regional entries.
The keyword being regional.
Where is this national dex for SM.
>>
>>31578125
>If there's gonna be some, there should be all.
Think about that real hard, anon, and then, ask yourself why people want the national dex in game.
>>
>>31579982
What are you even saying? Also by the way, ORAS dex entries are the exact same as the ones in the previous games.
Now, by your logic, ORAS has no national dex. Do you agree?
>>
>>31580027
Think hard now anon.
If one game has entries outside of the regional ones and the other doesn't which one has the national dex?
>>
>>31579998
The lack of a National Dex doesn't take away anything from the actual battling like the lack of ALL Mega Stones do.
>>
>>31579950
>Do you also say DLC isn't a part of a game?
Dude that's like saying majora's mask was DLC for OoT.
>>
>>31580057
So you'd be happy if the black square in the bank dex was lit up and the entry from ORAS was copypasted there?
>>
>>31580077
Good lord. This has already been said in the thread.
>>
>>31580090
So that's all you're after? Jesus christ.
>>
>>31580098
Of course it isn't you idiot.
Pay attention to what's being said instead of resorting to arguments that have already been said and tossed to the side.
>>
>>31580121
I can't grasp what you want when you move the goal posts so much.
The only logical conclusions are:
>you want the black box lit up and entries copypasted
>ORAS doesn't have natdex either
>>
>>31579372
Now now, you're wrong pal, just admit it and grow up. Act like a rational adult and just stop. National Dex being gone is wrong, whether you agree about it or not, so just go away.
>>
>>31578480
something that has been in EVERY game until now is suddenly autistic pandering?

how far is game freak's cock down your throat? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-204133.png (189KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-204133.png
189KB, 720x1280px
>>31579563
Actually a new IP pal. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
File: 1484526819955.png (252KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1484526819955.png
252KB, 600x749px
Jesus fucking Christ in the back of my mom's car, I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.
>>
>>31580319
It's about arguing. The subject of the argument ceased to be important a while ago.
>>
>>31579820
No, they didn't. They didn't replace it, the removed it, and put it else where, leaving a hole in the game.
>>
>>31579844
>A phone app is a natdex
That's more or less what you're saying here. You're wrong.
>>
>>31579860
>Pokemon don't appear till Nat dex
>post game
>I'm not supposed to use dex location to find it
>That's somehow stupid
We're you dropped as a child?
>>
>>31580058
And the lack of mega stones don't exactly take alot away from collecting Pokemon. Your point? It still stands.
>>
>>31577865
Filling up the Pokédex is half the reason I play the game.
>>
>>31577964
What are you talking about anon? Didn't you see all those 1% encounter rates? Rare pokemon are all over the place!
>>
>Generation 9
>Pokémon Vey and Goy
>Pay 20 shekels per poké for a 7-day pass to view its type
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.